Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode (103951 Views)

Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu / Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man may have a point. There is something ungodly about that woman.
Your school fees was a waste if this man's opinion means anything but trash to you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by One4me: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamPlato:
I Dont Know Of Her Being A Jezebel but All I Know Is That, The Biggest Mistake Russia, China and America Can Make Is To Put A Woman In Position Of World Power because women can be unreasonably emotional or sentimental, power should never be in such hands because power can be deadly in the hands of emotional people

I Dont See Biden ruling but Kamala because From Things So Far Biden looks Like A Simp...

When You Need To Control A Man Use A Woman...

What I See Is Biden doing Kamala's Will.

Carry On America...

Life Indeed No Balance, America Has Dump People With Great Leaders, Nigeria Has Intelligent People With Dumb Leaders.

Twisted reality is Basically The Balance Of It

You are dead wrong!
While l agree that some Women get carried away with small Power, you only need to look at the "Calming Effect and Motherly Decisions" of Angela Merkel of Germany and you will see that you cant generalise just because Kamala is a Woman.

Angela Merkel of Germany is the most Powerful Woman in Europe, yet she has not misused her power

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
THE RATE OF MENTAL HEALTH CHALLENGE IN NIGERIA IS GETTING HIGHER SHIOOOOOO UNLESS KAMALA HAVE BLACK PEOPLE BLOOD IN HER VEIN SHE WOULD NEVER BECOME WHO YOU THINK SHE MIGHT BE
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
really really sad and pathetic. abusing and insulting a woman who American people freely gave their mandate. even Buhari who FFK hates i don't think he ever even called him a wicked man before we even say demon or satanic

drinoayo:
A former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has labelled the United States Vice President-elect Kamala Harris as the Biblical Jezebel famous for her wickedness and worship of foreign gods, Igbere TV reports.

Tweeting on Monday, Mr Fani-Kayode who has been outspoken about his support for the Trump Presidency claimed the Joe Biden/Harris Presidency was a Satanic one.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1325769214850985985?s=20

Igbere TV reports that Harris is the first woman, the first black person and the first person of Southeast Asian descent to become US vice president-elect.

She hit the landmark on November 7 after Biden crossed the 270 electoral college votes required to be president.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
If Kamala Haris is Jezebel, then you must be Achan
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by IjebuWarrior: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

Okoro pple conspiracy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by JONSYN7154: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
deboysben:
This ffk mumu die
am telling you. him mumu like Hausa ram
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

...And what exactly is godly about FFK??!
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by frowland(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

..and nothing ungodly about you? All hail the saint.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by KaptainAfrika: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Mr. Short Fuse is talking. Wife beater. Cocaine Snorter. Serial Husband.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Tilykay(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
coolsegun2002:

What is ungodly about her??
I think in this world we are in, the more you see or know, the less you understand.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Ibnltd33: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
It's so crazy how Nigerians think? Trump is not even a Christian, how come he represents t Christ? You guys better mind how you fix your rotten country
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by skaramanga: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cocaine is this Olodo problem

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by karkel(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
This man needs to book appointment with his doctor
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Onuoha1234(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ñairaland should spare us the often vitriolic outburst of FFK so called.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by muykem: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
How can you move this foolishness to front page? Must every FFK madness make front page.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Angelfrost(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Seems Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots per square kilometer.

Seems??! Like there has ever been a question about that...

A nation of smart and brainy people won't elect these crop of leaders in Nigeria twice in a row... Think about that.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Akaujaa(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

Shut up if you can't prove beyond reasonable doubt (like your mentor FFK) the ungodly things about her. Merely saying she's Jezebel isn't enough, prove it and stop following FFK whom we all know is insane.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Obrigardo: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ffk just say since your yellow left you you have been misusing vaseline anytime Kamala Harris is on the TV. We all know what ever you accuse the other side of doing you have already done it.

that's trump cultists MO

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by bencr7: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Which kind Femi be diz abeg stop bringing diz type of pple news, I am a strong trump fan but diz devil and Antichrist of a thing don tire me
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by greensandy: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
FFK basketmouth don open mouth again o!
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by iReddington: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is very disgusting coming from a former Minster. Highly disgraceful and lacking in conduct. He needs mental evaluation quick, no jokes. This man has totally lost his mind, he needs help.

5 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
SavageResponse:

You people need to stop deceiving yourselves this woman is black

The fact that she has a quarter African ancestry in her blood does not make her a black person

Well, in the good old days of slavery, people who were a quarter black were regarded as black. Some were even slaves.And some even looked like white people but were slaves because ancestry

Langston Hughes, probably one of the greatest poets the US has ever produced had a lot of white ancestry on both sides of his family but was considered a black man.

Anyway the good thing is nowadays black people whether full black, or part black can now aspire to public office. Once upon a time they were considered three fifths of a person.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by BigBrother9ja: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
Is there anything Godly that concerns your life?

he de hot.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Goodman247: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
What is ungodly about her, is ffk not ungodly too, Joblessness
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamPlato:
I Dont Know Of Her Being A Jezebel but All I Know Is That, The Biggest Mistake Russia, China and America Can Make Is To Put A Woman In Position Of World Power because women can be unreasonably emotional or sentimental, power should never be in such hands because power can be deadly in the hands of emotional people

I Dont See Biden ruling but Kamala because From Things So Far Biden looks Like A Simp...

When You Need To Control A Man Use A Woman...

What I See Is Biden doing Kamala's Will.

Carry On America...

Life Indeed No Balance, America Has Dump People With Great Leaders, Nigeria Has Intelligent People With Dumb Leaders.

Twisted reality is Basically The Balance Of It

No wonder Nigeria has elected and appointed reliable men to rule the nation into greatness . . . . What a way of reasoning!
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Seerade029: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Femi Fani-Kayode could know Jezebel, if he saw her. But he could not recognize the good wife to marry after a hatrick of marriage!

It is so understandable he needs attention and has been actively looking for it to mastorbate

Chai..
You're really bright.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Ayo2004: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nowadays,I get annoyed when Nigerians try to bring religion into everything
Stupid words from a stupid man
The politicians that na have "heavenly eyes" in Nigeria are the real satanic people

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Soltex456: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pot dey call kettle black.yeye man wey no go face him family.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Alexis11: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
I support ffk, but many won't understand

You be mumu.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
GudluckIBB:
From attacking Buhari, He has Moved to Biden and Kamala .

But this Kamala fine sha
.... He has gone intercontinental grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Brandonx(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
This FFK is really foolish cheesy
The Jezebel finder undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.