Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode (103978 Views)

Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu / Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by daziz1: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Seems Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots per square kilometer.

Eweleke.....Somebody should put off this man's mic
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Laheelow(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
FFK can never disappoint.... exporting Nigeria brand of politics of religion and sentiment to the US. Like FFK like Trump....birds of a feather.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Ok sir

You are not religious but believe someone is Jezebel, Anti christ and candidate of new world order

Are those scientific terms or something?
...Antichrist has always been a good title but u don't know
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Quaddafi29:
The one good thing about Trump was his so called fight against gays. For FFK, he can be obtuse and childish sometimes. Trump is a bigger devil than the devil himself. Anyway, we watch and see.
Trump never fought against the LGBT community abeg, no dey yarn dust, all that shit na opposition politics.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
This is the same exact thought that crossed my mind today when I saw the ruins of first bank in my area. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Naijaarchive(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
coolsegun2002:

What is ungodly about her??
You have time oh.... You dey reply....
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Now you can understand why I keep saying that Nigeria has the Largest deposits of Human IDIOTS..
GOOD POINT Bro.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
A known wiccan Witch
Is this how petty you are? Tufia.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by pacespot(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
Somebody should hold on to this man o before he enters market. Castigating and villifying people that don't even know you exist is the beginning of mental instability.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by GamalNasser: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
SegFault:

Is this how petty you are? Tufia.

His is saying the truth petty
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by brightleave(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
but u you vex o
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Federal mugu grin
Which one come be federal mugu?

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamPlato:
I Dont Know Of Her Being A Jezebel but All I Know Is That, The Biggest Mistake Russia, China and America Can Make Is To Put A Woman In Position Of World Power because women can be unreasonably emotional or sentimental, power should never be in such hands because power can be deadly in the hands of emotional people

I Dont See Biden ruling but Kamala because From Things So Far Biden looks Like A Simp...

When You Need To Control A Man Use A Woman...

What I See Is Biden doing Kamala's Will.

Carry On America...

Life Indeed No Balance, America Has Dump People With Great Leaders, Nigeria Has Intelligent People With Dumb Leaders.

Twisted reality is Basically The Balance Of It

by the way not all nigerians are intelligent oh. not all americans are dumb. dont get it wrong
I am yet to see a genocide, war or civil unrest started by women, so keep your opinion in your pockets and go back to your bed.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

His is saying the truth petty
What kind of sentence is this? I can't even locate the subject or object of the sentence and you open your mouth waa to call somebody witch, if Trump's loss dey pain you like this go and jump of third mainland bridge.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
Karlifate:
LMAO!

Kaballa + Kundallini = Kamala
Dis political mathematics sef.
~
On the flipside, FFK will claim that he's a Christain, anticipating the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Why then is he scared of the people he labelled "antichrist" from taking over cos it's part of the signs of the end time.
Maybe he's using an incomplete Bible OR he wants to keep on being bankrolled on earth.
too much sense will not kill you grin

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by bajosky: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamPlato:
I Dont Know Of Her Being A Jezebel but All I Know Is That, The Biggest Mistake Russia, China and America Can Make Is To Put A Woman In Position Of World Power because women can be unreasonably emotional or sentimental, power should never be in such hands because power can be deadly in the hands of emotional people

I Dont See Biden ruling but Kamala because From Things So Far Biden looks Like A Simp...

Carry On America...

Life Indeed No Balance, America Has Dump People With Great Leaders, Nigeria Has Intelligent People With Dumb Leaders.

by the way not all nigerians are intelligent oh. not all americans are dumb. dont get it wrong
You nailed it right. I just watched her Debate with Pence (US Vice presidential candidate debate) she's so pompous, bossy and always referring most questions about her party victory if elected to her Personal Actions as a Must implement not minding the Presidents wish.
He tells too much lies in that Debate than even Lai Mohammed of Apc.
She was busted by VP pence defense to Trump leadership in containing the spread of Corona virus "that Trump first line of action was to close the American border and cut traveling in and out of some deadly hit countries of which Biden attacked the idea calling it too harsh on the economy.
American should pray they don't end up like Nigeria of 2015 and if by accident Biden have his way to white he should watch his back carefully coz he will be impeached out of power courtsey her Serpentine Vice president.
" By their fruits you will know them "
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Mars16(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=Karlifate post=95854796][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by ahiboilandgas: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
drinoayo:
A former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has labelled the United States Vice President-elect Kamala Harris as the Biblical Jezebel famous for her wickedness and worship of foreign gods, Igbere TV reports.

Tweeting on Monday, Mr Fani-Kayode who has been outspoken about his support for the Trump Presidency claimed the Joe Biden/Harris Presidency was a Satanic one.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1325769214850985985?s=20

Igbere TV reports that Harris is the first woman, the first black person and the first person of Southeast Asian descent to become US vice president-elect.

She hit the landmark on November 7 after Biden crossed the 270 electoral college votes required to be president.
how come u FFK.could not see the jezeebel in his wife that he accused of adultery..
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by eyoohood(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
You need special deliverance.
I recommend a combined session from MFm and Lord's chosen first. This should be followed by a bath by the river from Cele + Kerubu

Then end it with a holy slap from David Oyedepo and jam session by indaboski bahooze
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by LordOfTheGame: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
The Media declared Biden winner on Saturday, today being Monday two companies released their corona virus vaccines and said it's over 90% effective. Also today Monday, Biden released statement saying he will start by the vaccine and making sure everybody gets it free if charge.

Question: Why haven't the vaccines been released a long ago before the election?

Why does he have to start from the vaccine if he doesn't have an old plan and motive?

Why is he emphasising on global leadership and cooperation to tackle the virus?

What does he mean by scientific approach to administering the vaccine?

Why is he and his globalist mafians doing everything to kill and destroy the world?
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Matinho: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
FFK Just talk say you wan knack. No long tory. We know you wella.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by ankpaone: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
before you attack another person's wife, where's your wife?!!!
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Reallv: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
Yeye FFK......continue to dey talk like kenerin
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Ashirioluwa: 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man may have a point. There is something ungodly about that woman.

Maybe is time we should allow ungodly people to rule Nigeria to see if Nigeria will advance a bit. The so called godly people have been ruling Nigeria since 1960 still we don’t have anything to be proud of.

Minimum wage is 30k vs electric bill 12k
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by obontami: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Crack cocaine is working on him again.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Theboss100(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
drinoayo:
A former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has labelled the United States Vice President-elect Kamala Harris as the Biblical Jezebel famous for her wickedness and worship of foreign gods, Igbere TV reports.

Tweeting on Monday, Mr Fani-Kayode who has been outspoken about his support for the Trump Presidency claimed the Joe Biden/Harris Presidency was a Satanic one.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1325769214850985985?s=20

Igbere TV reports that Harris is the first woman, the first black person and the first person of Southeast Asian descent to become US vice president-elect.

She hit the landmark on November 7 after Biden crossed the 270 electoral college votes required to be president.
Biden for president. If he will do justly, so let it be. Trump should take his lose and move on.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by HallaDaTruth: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
Alexis11:

You be mumu.
You are Spiritually dafr
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by dave234(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:
Overseer, Aworawo
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by atakamus: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
This man madness is upgrading. Make him no near our market.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by dasparrow: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
FFK is a dingbat! No one cares about his useless opinion. Bloody wife beater like him.
Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by bezimo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

Oh you know.no mind this folks who are probably desperate for visa and won't mind Satan been president as long as he would approve it.When this happens..they would know how far.
Apostle Suleman that said Trump won't win 2nd term said na woman they wan install to implement their evil agenda.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by graciousolo(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamPlato:

Carry On America...

More countries led by men have done more atrocities than women historically. How many national and global atrocities can be attributed to women? Women have barely held power.

Recently, countries led by women have dealt better with the pandemic than countries led by men.

You speak with confidence from such a shallow, misinformed and myopic place yet you call people dumb.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.