Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl (2437 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by 190: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2011
I know all the secret passwords( e-mail accounts, bank accounts, credit card accounts, etc) of my girl and she knows my e-mail accounts passwords. But the moment she ask for my bank details, I will avoid the question.

She always feel pain because she thinks that I don't trust her(but claimed to love her) by not giving out my password.

Men na condition make crayfish bend.

If you are in my shoes, what is the best way to solve this issue?

Updated

After reading the 31 response so far, I decided to explain to those who said I'm selfish. The truth is, the way I know her passwords is the same way you fall in love with your ex-hubby, present hubby or hubby to be. You don't wake up to today and shout " I'm gonna fall in love with Kay today!!!!!! and immediately you open your door, behold kay is standing at your door". No way!!, it doesn't happen( but only in movies).

What I mean is that everything comes naturally, the same way, I know her password through one circumstance or another. I didn't ask for it and she don't care to change them.

I have given her my password before on an emergency situation but I changed it immediately. On another emergency, when I told her the new password, she felt disappointed that I change the password because she new the old one. She equates it to lack of trust.

That brought up this question

{culled off deco2come}
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by Goldieluks: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ok.
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by obowunmi(m): 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2011
Even if she was your wife nothing cosign am with ur account balance.
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by 190: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
obowunmi:

Even if she was your wife nothing cosign am with your account balance.
grin grin grin
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by 190: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2011
If you read the fine print at the bottom of your bank statement, you would notice this;

WARNING: The information contained in this document is private and should be kept in a safe or burnt after reading. Under no circumstance should the information contained herein be disclosed to anyone at all including your friends, pastor, church members, wife, family relations or your girlfrined. Not even your next of kin. Failure to heed this advice may result in stress, loss of money, poverty, bankruptcy or even premature death. Should you need further information on how to protect the information contained in this document, please contact the nearest branch.
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by mrman3(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
NEVER Disclose ur account balance to her
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by 190: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2011
No, I did it one time and regretted letting her know it, even though she wasn't the gold digging type and was rich in her own way. No don't disclose your account bal to any woman GF or Wife. Joint account is allowed (wife only)
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by 190: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2011
One thing i noticed when i shared balances with my ex was

she started planning my cash with me, @ one time she was like 190

Can i have some shoes U gat ***** amount in your account and the shoes is worth ******

so that leaves you with a balance of ***** which is enough for us till you get some more cash month ending

and i was like what the heck,

I secretly opened another account moved more than half the cash and showed her the balance of the account she already knew

She screamed and fainted!!
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by obowunmi(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^^^^ hahahahhaa!
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by gentlem80(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
@190
LMAO, dude u are a case
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by 190: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by Omolola1(f): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
Am not interested in knowing my guy;s account details

and i dont expect him to know or have my passwords either, .
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by ShyOne(f): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2011
i have problem spending money

i spend too much and have very little control

he saves EVERYTHING - and doesn't spend much at all

we are like night and day

we have agreed that he will control the finances because we will be broke if I am in charge

my fear is that when i want to spend and shop - how do I get him to release money so I can splurge every now and then?
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by ShyOne(f): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ OP

I know his account and he knows my account

we just combined accounts as well

we discuss money, pins, passwords as one would discuss a favorite television show - we are trusting and very casual in this regard with each other
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by Woke4all(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
I don't share or allow my babe to know my acc balance but i have given her my ATM + PIN on some occasions coz i know she won't be able to withdraw more than one extent and besides i don't have only one account so no shaking.
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by 190: 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2011
Shy-One:

i have problem spending money

i spend too much and have very little control

he saves EVERYTHING - and doesn't spend much at all

we are like night and day

we have agreed that he will control the finances because we will be broke if I am in charge

my fear is that when i want to spend and shop - how do I get him to release money so I can splurge every now and then?

That seems like a question to me,
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by ShyOne(f): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2011
yes it is question

what do you suggest?
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by IVA4SIGHT(f): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2011
we do stupid things when in love,i dont see any thing wrong in disclosing your account to your partner.
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by ShyOne(f): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ 190

i asked you specifically

because you said your girl asked for money for shoes

did you give money to her for shopping?  and if you did

do you set aside a certain amount for shopping for her regularly?

we are negotiating now and i am researching this $$$ handling between men and women

and how you men handle this area so i can learn
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by 190: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
Well shy-one

I did give her the money but i never told her i had stacked all the cash elsewhere

she was wondering how so much money reduced just over 3days of she demanding for a shoe

Well i really think yourself and your man should split your cash into both separate accounts

and you can well be in control of one account and that would limit how much you spend since you spend feverishly

my ex was someone like you, she Gulped money with her 2 hands and 2 legs but i was stronger than her

I knew i had more than enough money else where but looked concerned each time she was considering getting something new

she controlled her spendings cos she knew the official account we both shared was low on cash, at the end of the day I WON AND TAMED HER!!!
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
He don't even have a job. . . Maybe he's working for NL
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by 190: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2011
REALITY101:

He don't even have a job. . . Maybe he's working for NL

yes im working for NL:: are u happier now grin grin
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by ShyOne(f): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2011
190:

Well shy-one

I did give her the money but i never told her i had stacked all the cash elsewhere

she was wondering how so much money reduced just over 3days of she demanding for a shoe

Well i really think yourself and your man should split your cash into both separate accounts

and you can well be in control of one account and that would limit how much you spend since you spend feverishly

my ex was someone like you, she Gulped money with her 2 hands and 2 legs but i was stronger than her

I knew i had more than enough money else where but looked concerned each time she was considering getting something new

she controlled her spendings cos she knew the official account we both shared was low on cash, at the end of the day I WON AND TAMED HER!!!

thank you - thank you - thank you

i am soo out of control in spending - it is my dirty little secret

now that i am in a relationship - he has discovered what i have tried to hide

we are planning a great life together and it is sooo essential that i get my spending under control - i marvel, completely marvel at his level of control and restraint - i have never witnessed in my life someone who is as restrained and deliberate as he

both of our names will be on the new account but he will be the ONLY signer (THIS IS per my request - because i fear i will spend through it until i can get better control of my spending)

THE ACCOUNTS we don't share will have the low balances.

190 thank you for your thought process - it helps me with my planning(s)

these threads - many of them at NL is very helpful on millions of different levels
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by 190: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2011
Shy-One:

thank you - thank you - thank you

i am soo out of control in spending - it is my dirty little secret

now that i am in a relationship - he has discovered what i have tried to hide

we are planning a great life together and it is sooo essential that i get my spending under control - i marvel, completely marvel at his level of control and restraint - i have never witnessed in my life someone who is as restrained and deliberate as he

both of our names will be on the new account but he will be the ONLY signer (THIS IS per my request - because i fear i will spend through it until i can get better control of my spending)

THE ACCOUNTS we don't share will have the low balances.

190 thank you for your thought process - it helps me with my planning(s)

these threads - many of them at NL is very helpful on millions of different levels

Your welcome cool cool

But please slack on the spending ooh

You might wanna start saving something for the future kids you know

It aint too late 2 start planning now grin grin
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by 190: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 11, 2011
more of 190's lies. . .
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by 190: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2011
More of mzdarkskin's foolishness angry angry
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by Konjour(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2011
I won't, cuz it'll stop being MY account,and then it'll metarmorphose into being OUR account afterwards. cool
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by iyatrustee(f): 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2011
@ 190 i wonder how much money dey the account wey una dey keep secret sef grin grin grin grin BTW, if i were a guy, yes i would disclose my account balance to my girl! MY TOP UP CARD / MTN LINE ACCT BALANCE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by tope2011(f): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2011
190:

More of mzdarkskin's foolishness angry angry

LUNATIC, Y ARE U ALWAYS FIGHTING
Re: Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl by SexyDuby(f): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2011
Its in their blood. Two of a bloody kind tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Excuses Let's Hear Yours Again / Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: / Why Men Complain Endlessly About Women ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.