Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

She's Been Raining Curses On Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Been Raining Curses On Me. (1095 Views)

Before You Rain Curses On Him/her / Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by silvaspecs: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hi housemates

Met this gurl in a cousin's wedding sometime around December 2010. Got talking that night, then Bedded her all through the next night. i did not have to scope her intensely, but she was just drawn to me cause she saw that i was well-placed.

Sometime in January again, we met and eventually ended up repeating the same chemical reaction, with the same specimens over that night.
thereafter, i never recalled calling and she really hasn't either. not until last week she started calling we rains and storms of abuses that i'd neglected her and all the women bla bla bla,

i dont know if i am supposed to appologize for something we both enjoyed, knowing that we wuldn't have any cogent relationship thereafter. Besides, she's older than i am and i have a fiancee.

please help me,
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2011
@op
And you sat through the call listening to her BS?! You should have hang up on her sorry asss from the second she started insulting you.
She probably got dumped recently and now shifting her focus on you!
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by 190: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
grin grin grin

One thing i have failed 2 understand is the rate @ which people have sex these days

90% of all relationships here all ended up having sex within a week of meeting themselves

well i kant blame u OP, if that lady had kept her legs closed and studied you she wont find herself in whatever

issue she claims she has rite now, 4get her pranting its means nothing undecided
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2011
@190
Like they say in France " don't mix up towels with napkins"
Some women are dating material and others are plain sex object aka cuum dump. Why treat a skank like a gf when she fully knows her position?!
Thy shall not try to turn a wh0re into a wifey!!!!!
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
Got talking that night, then Bedded her all through the next night

did you consult nl before bedding her or what exactly are you looking for now.

did she say she needs your sperm for her local witchdoctor.
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by 190: 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@190
Like they say in France " don't mix up towels with napkins"
Some women are dating material and others are plain sex object aka cuum dump. Why treat a skank like a gf when she fully knows her position?!
Thy shall not try to turn a wh0re into a wifey!!!!!

That is true >> Never see a LovePeddler as a wife material

I agree with you on that, i almost forgot myself grin grin
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by silvaspecs: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ mrbrownJay, @ 190,

tnx dudes so, i should keep my cool?

@tpiah,

LOlZ, u surely sound funny.
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
just block her number

like i alwaysb say women put emotions between the two legs
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2011
@silvaspecs
Count your blessings, enjoy the thoughts of the great sex you had with this h0e and move on with your life by deleting and blocking her number.
She obviously wants to be promoted to the gf status which isn't possible since you have a fiancee. . . . . . . So there are no other options than complete removal!!!!!
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by xxcarolxx(f): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ye reap what you sow, You remember now you have a fiance, bet you weren't thinking of her when you were getting it on,
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
is the girl a ho because you slept with her, btw.

does sleeping with you confer whoredom on a female?

i dey ask because i fear for your fiancee o. cheesy
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by BABE3: 6:17am On Mar 16, 2011
How/Why wont they rain curses on you, ?, U have a Fiancée and you are sleeping around with girls at weddings, mschewwww, she hasn't started with you yet, I pray she finds you sef, nonsense!
Oh yh, SIDE NOTE: the babe is probably pregnant, lmao!
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by Ranoscky(m): 6:44am On Mar 16, 2011
It's a shame you left the 'hang up' button wasted while listenin to all the curses and insult thrown at you. Bone her lame as$ and move on jare!
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by MsPotato(f): 6:48am On Mar 16, 2011
silvaspecs:

Hi housemates

Met this gurl in a cousin's wedding sometime around December 2010. Got talking that night, t[b]hen Bedded her all through the next nigh[/b]t. i did not have to scope her intensely, but she was just drawn to me cause she saw that i was well-placed.

Sometime in January again, we met and eventually[b] ended up repeating the same chemical reaction[/b], with the same specimens over that night.
thereafter, i never recalled calling and she really hasn't either. not until last week she started calling we rains and storms of abuses that i'd neglected her and all the women bla bla bla,

i dont know if i am supposed to appologize for something we both enjoyed, knowing that we wuldn't have any cogent relationship thereafter.  Besides, she's older than i am and i have a fiancee.

please help me,

How could u possibly sleep with a woman when you are engage with another one?  shocked shocked shocked

Are u seriously ill or irresponsible?  angry
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by Dyt(f): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2011
So cos u bedded er she s now wh.o.re huh?
Dunno y most men dont v cmon senses think straight
u shlda tot she jst wanted it at d very moment
lucky it wz u
m sure u prolly must v said smths dat wld mk er cal u n reign curses on u
n now u com ere runnin ur fingers feelin lyk u won nonsense
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by MMM2(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2011
guy just settle her with some, dat what she need b4 she spoil ur relationship.
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by SALady(f): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2011
tpiah!:

is the girl a ho because you slept with her, btw.

does sleeping with you confer whoredom on a female?

i dey ask because i fear for your fiancee o. cheesy

hhmmm! this question kinda makes you think. So @OP your answer is

This I've got to hear.
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2011
Dyt:

lucky it wz u
n now u com ere runnin your fingers feelin lyk u won nonsense

i wonder o, if she is now a hoe cos you bedded her twice, then what are you

, and why would she just call months after to rain curses on you, u sure you dint do anything to deserve that?
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by LesbianBoy(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2011
Dyt:

lucky it wz u
n now u com ere runnin your fingers feelin lyk u won nonsense

[size=30pt]Why are you shouting[/size] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by Dyt(f): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2011
^^ yh yh yh yh
my line
buhahahaahahaahahaha
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by obowunmi(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2011
If u r in Nigeria and you did this to me, ill send thugs to your house to beat you mercilessly, then ill have them take your picture to post on my wall ---- rappe your finance very well.

When I'm done, ill put you in the hospital, pay the bill if you'd like --- ill even offer to pay for your wedding to your now very well rrappe finance. Then you can come back to Nairaland to call your finance a LovePeddler. This is the same woman who will mother your children. You are a heartless m0ron.
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by obowunmi(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2011
@OP, what you sow you shall reap. What goes around comes around. How would you feel and respond if men did this to your daughter ?
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by alagha: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2011
was she a hoc or settled properly as agreed ?because she kant just start shouting if nothing is attached my big BROS. embarassed
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by johnjoel(m): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2011
sex every day is good for married couple
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by Nautillus(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2011
She will get over it, afterall, she jumped into bed with you barely 24 hours of just meeting you,

Abi na you disv1rgin am?? if the answer is NO, guy, Left matter,
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by nanidee(f): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2011
silvaspecs:

Hi housemates

Met this gurl in a cousin's wedding sometime around December 2010. Got talking that night, then Bedded her all through the next night. i did not have to scope her intensely, but she was just drawn to me cause she saw that i was well-placed.

Sometime in January again, we met and eventually ended up repeating the same chemical reaction, with the same specimens over that night.
thereafter, i never recalled calling and she really hasn't either. not until last week she started calling we rains and storms of abuses [/b]that i'd neglected her and all the women bla bla bla,

i dont know if i am supposed to [b]appologize
for something we both enjoyed, knowing that we wuldn't have any cogent relationship thereafter. Besides, she's older than i am and i have a fiancee.

please help me,

smh,

i dont think she's doing a good enough work with raining curses on you. Otherwise, you would not be here, because some of those curses would have started manifesting tongue tongue

I wonder what your definition of "well placed" will be, because you sound like someone who is rather low on morals. If you are "well placed" with no morals, then I guess you are totally empty. (no offense meant, grin)

But seriously though, call her and reason things with her, and do not feel too big to apologize. She feels used by you. I wonder how a "well placed" dude with a fiancee would be sleeping around with total strangers. I pity your good luck to your fiancee,

btw, its apologize, not appologize, tongue tongue tongue
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
nanidee:

smh,

i dont think she's doing a good enough work with raining curses on you. Otherwise, you would not be here, because some of those curses would have started manifesting tongue tongue

I wonder what your definition of "well placed" will be, because you sound like someone who is rather low on morals. If you are "well placed" with no morals, then I guess you are totally empty. (no offense meant, grin)

But seriously though, call her and reason things with her, and do not feel too big to apologize. She feels used by you. I wonder how a "well placed" dude with a fiancee would be sleeping around with total strangers. I pity your good luck to your fiancee,

btw, its apologize, not appologize, tongue tongue tongue

GBAM! 'well placed indeed'!

lol @bold
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by Freesia(f): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
Dude you're engaged to a  lady and you slept with a different woman twice did you by any chance inform this woman who is "raining curses on you"  that you're engaged and you're only interested in getting laid??
If you established that you're engaged, the woman in question should have nothing to complain about.
If you didn't  say a word to her regarding your marital status it's time to bear the consequences.
Good luck on that and lord have mercy on the gal you intend to marry hope she knows the real you
Re: She's Been Raining Curses On Me. by Jackieugo(f): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2011
No wonder she's cursing you. Sounds like you deserve it undecided.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Remember Guys Always Only When Dey Need Financial Assistance / Is It True Nigerian Men Dont Like Dark African American Women ? / Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.