Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria (44353 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by BIGGESThead6: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2020

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by BIGGESThead6: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2020

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Solatium(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2020
fmthegreatest:
Where is Femi Falana ?he is expected to brace up and challlenge this amusing freezing of accounts of these youths.

Fálànà knows the law and get sense.
Why Falz no collect money for him own account?
Na people wey mumu dey always go jail for offence committed by multitude
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by forbisi: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2020
We will like to invite you to join the webinar tagged: Propelling My Voice as a Change Agent.
There has been a lot going on in recent times and we believe it is important for us to spotlight them and have a honest conversation around them.

It is our hope that as a result of this conversation, the youth in our country will become better enlightened and inspired to take a positive stand in the society.

We will also discuss the positive aspects of social media and how it can be used as a constructive tool for image perception.

We will be giving youths the opportunity to share their story on how all the recent happenings have affected them.
Date: Thursday 12th November 2020
Time: 11: 00 am

Please join us by clicking on the link below to register ahead of time https://forms.gle/KKYS9S7xpHinn3dJA

Join the conversation at http:///EduGrant at 11: am on Thursday November 12th

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by pacespot(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:
mad woman this is just the beginning grin

Aboki, have you finished eating your cow dung this morning?
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by oguns222: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:

LOL means Laugh out loud

Is Lol wickedness?! If it's not wicked and you attacked my comment for no just cause, then May 7 folds of the curse you laid go back to you and yours

If you have never tried to cover up the wickedness of the Buhari government, may you be blessed.

But if you have ever attempted it, may everlasting curse and destruction be upon you and your children. Amen
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Shattuck(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
She is not a hero. That is the delusions of all these people.

Nigeria will always treat those who wants its destruction bad.

You wanted a regime change nothing more than that. You wanted atiku all in the name of protest, you were just a useful tool for pdp
I have seen something like this on twitter, dude predicted the narrative the govt will use to counter the protest and unconstitutional killings, he talked about releasing prisoner and thugs and then blaming in on protesters, he also talked about the 30k Buhari media crew whose job will be to litter the digital space with false narratives, seeing you and other unfortunate individuals like you, just made me realise how right he was.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by dasauce(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:

Nobody should insult this bastard.. you'll all agree he's doing what he was employed to do, Sadly he's doing a great disservice to his family..

I only hope he quickly wake up from this sleep and get a more dignified means of livelihood..
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by oguns222: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:

LOL means Laugh out loud

Is Lol wickedness?! If it's not wicked and you attacked my comment for no just cause, then May 7 folds of the curse you laid go back to you and yours

If you have ever tried to discredit the endsars protesters in any way, may everything you touch in your life fail and may you become an object of ridicule everywhere you go
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by oguns222: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
In all sincerity I dn tooooooo tire for naija matter dat I no even get strength to Dy comment... people protested peacefully and harsh measures are being meted out to them.. you want the youth to keep quiet and watch them killed like chicken abi?

At least the protest dn teach police lesson say the masses are fed up and many others hate them because of their wickedness.

If what you wrote up there is a lie, may curse and destruction follow you everywhere you go
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by HAccord: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2020
helinues:

Could you pls cry us a lagoon?

Usual Zombie noise. grin
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Adex2442: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2020
festacman:
Rinu is right to lament her deep sense of disappointment in the way government has treated her and other #EndSars promoters for fighting against police brutality.

However, I am surprised that she is SHOCKED by the fight-back by government officials, having made them sweat profusely and confusedly in their air-conditioned offices for 12 straight days. They survived and you think they won't make you sweat your own sweat.

This is the result of Students Unionism being bastardized in public universities and non-existent in private universities. The breeding ground is gone along with its ACTIVISM 101. Many student leaders were expelled for fighting for students' rights. Of course, they knew that university authorities would fight back but they went ahead, anyway. Most of them are successful today and some are even in this government, breaking Rinu's heart. Even Rinu in government tomorrow, will not do any less. It is what it is.

The fact is that, all over the world, job of an uncomprising activist is tough and rough but the society gains and appreciates.

Kelp fighting Rinu. We love you.

Nice write up champ
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by HAccord: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2020
Myhusband:

you need 21 century common sense to reason like a sane human for once in your lifetime

Are you moslems 21st century thinkers?
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:
in ur next 1000 years to come sense can never cross ur lineage!! Anumpama
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2020
That's one Nigerian u bargained for you!! Enjoy it in full dimension
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Otasman2: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:

Because you are enjoying this government you called her mad woman, when you'll need people to listen to you they'll call you mad person plus slowpoke.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by govto: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:

See your life.....may God forgive you..
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by abidem4real: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:
You belong to the zoo
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by pacespot(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2020
The problem we have in this country is that anybody that gets the opportunity to be in government immediately thinks it is business as usual. Nigerians are too difficult to change from their old evil ways but very keen for change if they are the ones making the sacrifice. With the way things are going in this country, I see a bloody revolution before things get better. The revolution will now set the stage for capital punishment for corrupt public office holders, that is the only to deter corruption because Nigerians are too afraid to die.

And then one notion that we need to correct is, killing is not the worst offence you can commit against one's country, corruption is. So if people can start the public lynching of convicted corrupt politicians the way they do to petty poor armed robbers caught, it will go a long way to check corruption in this country. But the problem is that Nigerians are too fanciful towards rich people that they almost see them as untouchable. It doesn't matter how you make your money, so far you are rich, people will be eulogizing you. This mentality is the genesis of corruption in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Neddstark: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2020
Lanretoye:
they can’t freeze that of boko haram sponsors,what a shame.

Who are the Boko haram sponsors sir?
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by abidem4real: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=95896352]She is not a hero. That is the delusions of all these people.

You wanted a regime change nothing more than that. You wanted atiku all in the name of protest, you were just a useful tool for pdp
What a senseless write up! Some Nigerian youths like you are truly on hard drugs. It is only fools and senseless persons like you that would be satisfied with the wickedness and cluelessness of the present federal administration.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by abidem4real: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
She is not a hero. That is the delusions of all these people.

What a senseless write up! Some Nigerian youths like you are truly on hard drugs. It is only fools and senseless persons like you that would be satisfied with the wickedness and cluelessness of the present federal administration.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:
So if they didn't freeze the account will you openly agree that some monies from both local and abroad were paid into your account and that they are still there few weeks after the protests?

I thought she will even deny that it's only #5 that is in her account.

Rinu, you have told us the least amount donated to your account was #7500. You forgot to tell us the highest amount.

Na now u sabi write long post abi?
E be like you no Sabi read, fool. no be your fault, na your stupidity cause m.
Someone is fighting so that your children will live and strive in a society whereby they won't be afraid of being wrongfully labelled Yahoo boy/ Girl and kill. a society that the rule of law works, where one doesn't need to know someone at the top before being a somebody.
You're a Coward. she is doing what you can't do.
I wonder when you bring your children into this world and country, is it the type of life you will want for them?...even if you live abroad one day you and your children will visit home and they might get killed by this brutal policemen, what will you do then?
By the way just because people contributed money for that protest doesn't mean they want to bring the Dullard Govt down. it just mean they love their country and will like to live and strive without fears of Police brutality.
Once again you all
Ilovedemmanna
Techno
Arrewa
etc remains the greatest evil and problems in Nigeria today, and obstacles towards achieving a better Nation. I spit on you all!
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Good for her.
When Nnandi Kanu and IPOB TERRORIST instigate her to cause mayhem in Lagos, she never knew the FG will fight back. grin grin
A Terrorist and a Coward spotter. you're a disgrace to Men. imagine a woman standing up for something that will benefit you while you go about shouting and dreaming of Ipob.. fool!
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Good for her.
When Nnandi Kanu and IPOB TERRORIST instigate her to cause mayhem in Lagos, she never knew the FG will fight back. grin grin
A Terrorist and a Coward spotted. you're a disgrace to Men. imagine a woman standing up for something that will benefit you while you go about shouting and dreaming of Ipob.. fool!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2020
SuperBold:
You are not generation anything..... You a thief and youth saboteur.... How will collect money from Fulani to destroy your region? I hope each one of them receives 5 - 15 years.... Omo ake them done link am with atikulooted.... Is the dollar worth it to mortgage your tribe?
One of Dem spotted. the enemies of a great Nigeria.
Everytime is Ipob they dream about like this one called Superbold who God self is ashamed off. fool!
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Dlionsheart: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2020
EBMedia:
I Am Disappointed Nigeria Will Treat Me This Way - #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu Oduala Says After CBN Froze Her Account

Oluwarinu Oduala has expressed disappointment that the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, froze her account just because she lent her voice during the EndSARS protest, IgbereTV reports.

On November 5, the apex bank secured a court order to freeze the account of 19 promoters of the #EndSARS protests.

In a Twitter thread shared on her handle on Monday night, Rinu who is a member of the Lagos State Panel of Judicial Inquiry probing cases of police brutality and the alleged shooting of #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki toll gate, said the recent action of the Central Bank of Nigeria is a betrayal of the supposed peace-making efforts of the government.

Read her Twitter thread below.

https://twitter.com/SavvyRinu/status/1325889282079330304?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1371126/disappointed-nigeria-will-treat-way-endsars-promoter-rinu-oduala-says-cbn-froze-account/

Pls don't regret fighting for the freedom that the ordinary Nigerian on the street so much desired but are denied.

GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE!
THE PEOPLE ARE ON YOUR SIDE!!
HISTORY IS ON YOUR SIDE, AND!!!
WITH GOD, YOU SHALL WIN!!!!
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by BIGGESThead6: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2020
AustineJohn908:
A Terrorist and a Coward spotted. you're a disgrace to Men. imagine a woman standing up for something that will benefit you while you go about shouting and dreaming of Ipob.. fool!

The woman instigate hoodloms to kill and loot innocent people's properties.
God bless the Government for this. The woman must pay for all She did.

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by obicmag(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:

Grow up. You are the mad one here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal / Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.