Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria (44414 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by peculiar2233: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:
mad woman this is just the beginning grin
Aboki mad man,
Sorry u will be fine,
D only thing that surprises me d most is sharing d same country with cow like u.
Yarimo = wereymo
grin
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Miracle2020: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Foolish terrorist financier. Call Atiku to supply you another Ghana must go with money.
Anybody that allow his account to be used in financing terrorist (political pretesters) that account will be blocked and nothing you can do.
Since Atiku lose election, he started collaborating with that fugitive called Namdi kanu to destroy Nigeria.
We will defend the mandate given to Buhari and Osinbajo with anything possible.
Atiku will never rule this country!
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by themaestro08(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:

Mad man... cheesy grin

On our eyes you are a miserable fool that shouldn't be taking seriously
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by themaestro08(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:
So if they didn't freeze the account will you openly agree that some monies from both local and abroad were paid into your account and that they are still there few weeks after the protests?

I thought she will even deny that it's only #5 that is in her account.

Rinu, you have told us the least amount donated to your account was #7500. You forgot to tell us the highest amount.

Na now u sabi write long post abi?

And you think you have/made sense?
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Miracle2020: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
fubsy:

In my opinion, the youths' struggle was not for any of the existing political parties or for any known politician or change of any democratically elected government. The protest was geared towards actualizing good governance in Nigeria in an atmosphere of peace and proper accountability to the people.
then tell me why Atiku business was not touch,why Peter obi business was not touch, why bode George business was not touch, Dino Melaye was showing his multi billions cars all over the internet,non of his cars or business was touched.
The foolish protesters even gave mic to Dino Melaye a well known crooked politician to speak in one their political protest.
Let them show us the list of those people that donated 200 million naira in one week, then you will know that this protest was a political protest.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Essence20(m): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
It's only a mad man that will continue to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results.
The situation of Nigeria today needs drastic measures- one we haven't tried before...
Restructure or divide
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Kinematics: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
AustineJohn908:

[s]I can see how foolish you are. it just remain small you go run mad. ekwensu[/s]

Go take your drugs

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by BIGGESThead6: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Instigate which hoodlums? abi na your Govt do that one.
Una think say Police Brutality know anyone? when e happens to you, no body will hear your cries since you have brought politics into something that is being done to make Nigeria better.
Anytime where Police, SARS, SWATs etc Brutalize you, may the heaven or Humanity not hear your cry for justice amen.

Trash.
I'm a law abiding Citizen. Police and army Dey add "Sir" when them wan great me. When I'm driving, they never ask me for Licence or particulars of my vehicle. Cause I look responsible. Unlike you, that look like an Agbero. Why won't Dey harass you always?

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Danzakidakura(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:
I know it's not vommon, but try get sense small.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Trash.
I'm a law abiding Citizen. Police and army Dey add "Sir" when them wan great me. When I'm driving, they never ask me for Licence or particulars of my vehicle. Cause I look responsible. Unlike you, that look like an Agbero. Why won't Dey harass you always?
Alright o. I hope you continue looking like a law abiding citizen when them go come for you.
Your type na e dey think say na them holy pass. e go shock u
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Afolabimills(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
ledaman:
protest again and get killed bagger like you!
tar there oponu sondoko blood sucker ur evil reign is coming to an end very soon light shall prevail over u evil forces of darkness zombie
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Trash.
Alright o. I hope you continue looking like a law abiding citizen when them go come for you.
Your type na e dey think say na them holy pass. e go shock u. so all the ones where Dem arrest and unlawfully killed re criminals ba?
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Kinematics: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Trash.

That guy is an agboro. Ipob miscreant, confused Akwaigbo clown who doesnt know his left from his right.

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by jimcaddy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
You see the problem of Nigeria are Nigerians themselves. The average Nigerian man is selfish by nature and only does what will favour him, even at the expense of others. Now a rogue police unit called SARS have been intimidating, maiming and killing innocent Nigerians, yet the Federal Government refused to take drastic actions to deal with the issue. It's almost like the government are okay with what SARs were doing. Now Nigerians decided to speak up and protest peacefully, some people decided to colour the protests up, whipping up ethnic and political sentiments. The comments from some Northerners on this issue was so disappointing. SARS would never try this rubbish in the North, so they don't understand the magnitude of this. And because they do not, they decide to conclude that Endsars protesters are trying to overthrow the government. Its so sad sha. So we should all have kept shut and the killings continued? Now the protests were hijacked by some hoodlums (which is applicable in every country of the world where protests are carried out), which led to wanton destruction of properties and massive looting. So the government is now looking for who to pin the blame on, they now decided to go after the social media influencers by blocking their bank accounts and hounding and intimidating them. Nigeria is such a joke of a country. My advice to any well meaning Nigerian is to try and save up some money, process your visa and leave this country which you can and never return. With the rate at which this is going, I doubt if there is still hope for this country. Everyone is so selfish and won't mind benefitting from where many people are suffering. Such a shame.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Kinematics: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
AustineJohn908:

[s]Alright o. I hope you continue looking like a law abiding citizen when them go come for you.
Your type na e dey think say na them holy pass. e go shock u. so all the ones where Dem arrest and unlawfully killed re criminals ba?[/s]

Agboro will you keep quiet!
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by ngadaAwo: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

I'm presently in Oweri, enjoying Federal Governments Money. I work with one of the highest paid FG agency here in Oweri. While you are broke and jobless in Oweri. grin I don almost f^ck all the finest OwerI Girls finish. I Dey change them like Clothes. grin

You are an Oweri Boy, but you are as broke as a Church Rat. Where I go enter for this Oweri, if you go close Soldiers go make you SWIM INSIDE POTOPOTO, after you go don do Frog jump tire. I have access to your State Government. I don chop more money from your State Governors than your entire local Government grin grin

Over 95% of the women in Oweri, both Married and singles NA Ashawo them be. With small money, you go Bleep all the women in Oweri. Both married and single. Their men are lazy and wretched. NA yahoo all of them Dey do.I DON Bleep MOTHER AND DAUGHTER (thresome) FOR THIS OWERI. grin grin NA my money Dey talk.

Yeye Boy
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j Justwise mukina2 Dominique
for how long

Rule 2
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by ngadaAwo: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

I'm presently in Oweri, enjoying Federal Governments Money. I work with one of the highest paid FG agency here in Oweri. While you are broke and jobless in Oweri. grin I don almost f^ck all the finest OwerI Girls finish. I Dey change them like Clothes. grin

You are an Oweri Boy, but you are as broke as a Church Rat. Where I go enter for this Oweri, if you go close Soldiers go make you SWIM INSIDE POTOPOTO, after you go don do Frog jump tire. I have access to your State Government. I don chop more money from your State Governors than your entire local Government grin grin

Over 95% of the women in Oweri, both Married and singles NA Ashawo them be. With small money, you go Bleep all the women in Oweri. Both married and single. Their men are lazy and wretched. NA yahoo all of them Dey do.I DON Bleep MOTHER AND DAUGHTER (thresome) FOR THIS OWERI. grin grin NA my money Dey talk.

Yeye Boy
ok you're not in binin again

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by BIGGESThead6: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
ablejesus26:
grin

Chia Oniranu i know se you go respond
poverty and joblessness is wen you have no life at all other than to come nairaland dey shout Yoruba dis igbo dat aboki dis ipob dat afonja dis

there is no way you wont die of hunger,poverty and frustration

cursed biggesthead with zero sense go to niger republic forum this forum is for Nigerians

Just pray make God bless you like me. You think say NA every body wey dey work Dey suffer? I resume work from 8 to 4, but I don't work for more than 3 hours straight the whole day. I spend the rest of my time Dey arrange IGBO GIRL wey I go f^ck for evening. grin grin grin grin
NA Oweri i dey now.

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Myhusband(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
HAccord:

Are you moslems 21st century thinkers?

are Muslims not a human being in your landlocked village?

go for brain upgrading, stop shaming common sense in public
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kinematics:

Agboro will you keep quiet!
Fool at 40 is a fool for ever and that's what you re!
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Kinematics: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
AustineJohn908:

[s]Fool at 40 is a fool for ever and that's what you re![/s]

Thank you for adding more age to me. Atleast I'm not an agboro like you with poverty written all over you.

Just look at how poor you are. Your surrounding and yourself I dont know who is competing for worst poverty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima / I Only Get N577k Monthly Pension From Lagos – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.