Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria (44413 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kinematics:

Thank you for adding more age to me. Atleast I'm not an agboro is with poverty written all over me..

Just look at how poor you are. Your surrounding and yourself I dobt kno who is competing for worst poverty.
Lol. you just someone looking for attention and I wont give it to you.
My surrounding is my business. muntula.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
Let Her Make Dis Known In All Social Media. Fb, Tw & D Rest. Let D Youths Bombard Dem With "Heavy Load Of Curse" (According To Zini) Lol.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Kinematics: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Lol. you just someone looking for attention and I wont give it to you.
My surrounding is my business. muntula.

Living like a pig. I'm not surprised after all your dilector called you all pigs.

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
I thought they said the protests must go on and were even making aso ebi jokes in the face of people who lost lives and property to the fiasco. Ordinary freezing of akant and auntie is wailing. How about people who lost limb and investments, never to be unfrozen, to the commotion you social misfits fueled by civil disobedience and then crying wolf? Rinu, you are silly.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kinematics:

Living like a pig. I'm not surprised after all your dilector called you all pigs.
lol. no wonder they said buhari's supporters are Zombies.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Crispels(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:
mad woman this is just the beginning grin

So a 22-year old young Nigerian is now a madwoman? It shall never be well with you and your generation for supporting evil. Your children will know no peace and they will be murdered in broad daylight by the same evil people you are supporting today.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Crispels(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:
So if they didn't freeze the account will you openly agree that some monies from both local and abroad were paid into your account and that they are still there few weeks after the protests?

I thought she will even deny that it's only #5 that is in her account.

Rinu, you have told us the least amount donated to your account was #7500. You forgot to tell us the highest amount.

Na now u sabi write long post abi?

slowpoke. The account was already frozen before the protests ended. Go and read the news. Paid zombie that will be consumed by the evil he is supporting. Useless goat
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Crispels(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
She is not a hero. That is the delusions of all these people.

Nigeria will always treat those who wants its destruction bad.

You wanted a regime change nothing more than that. You wanted atiku all in the name of protest, you were just a useful tool for pdp

Zombie. When does fighting for an end to police brutality turn to a regime change? The evil you are supporting today will consume you and your generations to come. slowpoke.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by oguns222: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
vickyfrancis1:

person wey use ur destiny no even remain anything for you sef... chai.

If you are intentionally lying, may curse never depart from your home. Amen
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by emilo2bad: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
lamentations from Atiku babe
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Kinematics: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
AustineJohn908:
lol. no wonder they said buhari's supporters are Zombies.

See ipoo zombie is calling someone else zombie..

Wonders shall never end.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by roldet804(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
yarimo:
mad woman this is just the beginning grin
Iga sharrap I repeat sharrap
Stop talking nonsense angry
You can please report me to la-la
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kinematics:

See ipoo zombie is calling someone else zombie..

Wonders shall never end.
Do I look like Igbo or ipob in your face?... aya diok no afo
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Oracle003: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Don't worry about it, sure it will come to pass
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by OLULAW: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
JESUS WEPT WHEN HE HASN'T REALLY SEEN NIGERIA. WHAT WILL HE DO CONCERNING NIGERIA OF TODAY?
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by ekevwe(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
festacman:
Rinu is right to lament her deep sense of disappointment in the way government has treated her and other #EndSars promoters for fighting against police brutality.

However, I am surprised that she is SHOCKED by the fight-back by government officials, having made them sweat profusely and confusedly in their air-conditioned offices for 12 straight days. They survived and you think they won't make you sweat your own sweat.

This is the result of Students Unionism being bastardized in public universities and non-existent in private universities. The breeding ground is gone along with its ACTIVISM 101. Many student leaders were expelled for fighting for students' rights. Of course, they knew that university authorities would fight back but they went ahead, anyway. Most of them are successful today and some are even in this government, breaking Rinu's heart. Even Rinu in government tomorrow, will not do any less. It is what it is.

The fact is that, all over the world, job of an uncomprising activist is tough and rough but the society gains and appreciates.

Kelp fighting Rinu. We love you.

The government end SARS. They still went on protesting. Is there any sense there? Most times I wonder how we do things.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Kinematics: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Do I look like Igbo or ipob in your face?... aya diok no afo

Clown you are Akwaigbo.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Crispels:

slowpoke. The account was already frozen before the protests ended. Go and read the news. Paid zombie that will be consumed by the evil he is supporting. Useless goat
This is not true you imbecīle. Her account was frozen after the protests and a week after the Lagos panel began. Thereafter, she and the other youth rep boycotted the hearings.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kinematics:

Clown you are Akwaigbo.
afo nyeneke sense
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by Willie007: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
festacman:

This is the result of Students Unionism being bastardized in public universities and non-existent in private universities. The breeding ground is gone along with its ACTIVISM 101. Many student leaders were expelled for fighting for students' rights. Of course, they knew that university authorities would fight back but they went ahead, anyway.

The fact is that, all over the world, job of an uncomprising activist is tough and rough but the society gains and appreciates.

Kelp fighting Rinu. We love you.

Posterity will never forgive Prof. Joseph Ahaneku, former VC of UNIZIK for what he did to our SUG president, Eyisi, in 2015. The useless VC frustrated the guy and still expelled him. But Eyisi's God is bigger than the stupid VC.
Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by festacman(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Willie007:

Posterity will never forgive Prof. Joseph Ahaneku, former VC of UNIZIK for what he did to our SUG president, Eyisi, in 2015. The useless VC frustrated the guy and still expelled him. But Eyisi's God is bigger than the stupid VC.

Yes, I read about his graduation from one UK university with first class. A leader!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:00am On Nov 14, 2020
AustineJohn908:
E be like you no Sabi read, fool. no be your fault, na your stupidity cause

Once again you all
Ilovedemmanna
Techno
Arrewa
etc remains the greatest evil and problems in Nigeria today, and obstacles towards achieving a better Nation. I spit on you all!
mynd44

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
mynd44
Na lie I like before? Nation spoiler

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) / Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted / Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.