Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism (20631 Views)

Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo / CBN Asks Court Not To Unfreeze EndSARS Campaigners’ Accounts / FG Under Fire For Tagging #EndSARS Campaigners Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by LibertyRep: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2020
...as if we don't know who the real terrorists and their alleged sponsors and sympathisers are.

1 Like

Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by Antoeni(m): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2020
HMMMM CBN Wonder
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by RomanianNinja: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by dallyemmy: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2020
Wetin we go call people wey open live ammunition on their own children?
a) Degenerates
b) Draculas
c) Demons
d) Devils

1 Like

Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by ivolt: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2020
Anyone who threatens to bring down the government with violence unless their demands are met is a terrorist.
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by bigfish3k: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2020
I still wonder why this government have not found out those sponsoring boko haram, fulani herdsmen, Iswap and bandits but can easily find out endsars sponsors within days.

UAE has helped us to discover some boko haram sponsors but the government is on the move to free them by now saying that they are compiling the list of Nigerians illegally incarcerated abroad of which I know that their main target is the boko haram sponsors inside UAE jail.

The same way they intimidated Mailaifa Obadiah for giving them a lead on the sponsors

1 Like

Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by Gkay1(m): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2020
it is well
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by brighter: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2020
To opt out press......?

I wish such key exist so I can quietly opt my entire family out of an expired kwantri where world known terrorists are pampered while peaceful protesters whose only offense were expressing how they felt about their fatherland are declared terrorist.

WHAT A COUNTRY!!!
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by Ibegtodiffer: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2020
And Boko Haram isn't a Terrorist group in Nigeria yet.
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by pickatyou2: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2020
Emefiele dey mad.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by dederocs(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2020
what of bokoharam??
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by Grace001: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2020
Irredeemable useless failed country govern by heartless wicked leaders.
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by vioment: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2020
Seizing of properties shouldn't be a discrimination tool.
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by Merimental(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2020
juvewalex:
Endsars protesters are the terrorists in this country while Boko haram, bandits, herdsmen kidnappers are the freedom fighters demanding for good governance and end police brutality.

Says by Buari's administration.

it baffles me. d rate of senseless n reckless talks dis days 4rm dis ppl really calls 4 concern.

1 Like

Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by jimharry21(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2020
Trump wanted his defence secretary to use absolute force against BLM protesters but Esper declined. Even if our president wanted the CBN to go this direction, why can't the governor with all his qualifications and international exposure and engagement say No? Buhari is not just the problem, it's a whole bunch of them.

1 Like

Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2020
It's obvious CBN is under the instructions of a terrorist in the north.

Emefiele Is just a dumb figure head
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by Ninokingz1(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2020
I swear, I fear who no fear 9ja leaders. SMH
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by CocoaOla: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2020
Cbn that can not trace bokoharam sponsorship transaction even big looters in government hushpuppi transact ion hypocrisy fu ck nigeria
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by ejimatic: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2020
dre11:
• Apex bank alleges transactions in frozen accounts can cause economic, security harm

• Freezing accounts is illegal, Federal Govt behaving like a terrorist, says Aisha Yesufu

https://punchng.com/cbn-accuses-endsars-campaigners-of-terrorism/
. What is the business of CBN in politics? CBN is only restricted to finacial activities.Why is it that the apex bank is now identifying terrorists? This is just a form of intimidation by the government to freeze the accounts of the protesters.As I said yesterday the government will be the brain behind the second phase of the Endsars protest. With their poor decision on crisis management.
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by ceejayluv(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2020
Emefiele... Emefiele..... Emefiele...... How many times did I call you?
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by Wiseonetemmy(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2020
Is this country redeemable? Please God there has to be a light at the end this tunnel called Nigeria. The kind of rubbish that comes out of public office holders and the confidence they use in spewing the trash is epic. Boko Haram sponsors have been triving for many years, you didn't freeze their accounts, innocent Nigerians are clamouring for just a taste of a better life and you say their accounts are linked to terrorist activities. Remember that POWER is transient, you people will reap what you sow.. that's just basic

2 Likes

Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by Emotionss: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2020
The mistake the ENDSARS protesters made was underestimating how far our politicians can go to maintaining the status quo.

Very soon ASUU will be label a terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by Merimental(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2020
GreatInRock:
This government is mad. Someone should check their psych state.

u will be shocked how bad d result will be.

dey all seem to be speaking a thin line away 4rm being categorically described as "Mad bunch"
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by yommen: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2020
princeade86:
Lol. I hope this should not lead to another massive protest. CBN that can't trace boko haram sponsored accounts for years, not claiming that endsars sponsorers are terrorists.

Seriously, I don't understand. Seriously serious.
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2020
The good thing is that those that chanted change and Next Lebul are now at the receiving end.

We are vindicated! Leopard can NEVER change its spot
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by mmsen: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2020
princeade86:
Lol. I hope this should not lead to another massive protest. CBN that can't trace boko haram sponsored accounts for years, not claiming that endsars sponsorers are terrorists.

And that should tell you everything about Boko Haram and Nigerian state agencies...
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by naijadrivablog: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2020
And Book Haram is peaceful Protesters Idiots in government.
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by yommen: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2020
fnep2smooth:
Na was o well I saw it coming.

Like I said in my previous post on this topic, you can't expect to protest in Nigeria and the government will watch you move free. They will see you as a threat. The best is not to stop the protest on till out demands are met, if they want to kill us we should stand our ground but people de fear na. ( Suffering and Smiling), they will come for us one by one till no one is left to talk.
Watch it

You claim 'people dey fear'. Were you at the forefront of the protest? Were you ever out to join the protest in the first instance?
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by Diamondplus1805(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2020
The Nature of Transactions ...... seriously?
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by damiloladuke: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2020
But Boko Boys dey receive $700,000
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by ProT: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2020
I have been expecting this for long; once ur thought-process differs from this government's, u automatically become a terrorist organization, ala IPOB.

Real terrorists are being pampered by this regime, but groups challenging this retrogressive status quo are the terrorists that should be punished.
Great times!
Re: CBN Accuses EndSARS Campaigners Of Terrorism by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2020
They were fast to call IPOB terrosist, declare Amotekun illegal, Endsars protesters anarchists and terrorists but bokoharam bandits..

Time is up! Wake up people..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ede Agog For Adeleke’s Inauguration / 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) / Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.