Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

#EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha (1814 Views)

#EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! / President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) / #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today (2) (3) (4)

#EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by Tessymoore: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
DJ Switch in an exclusive interview with Isha Sesay former CNN anchor, says she fears for her life after Lekki toll gate shootings.

She also narrated what really happened on the day of the shooting.

Please watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy7q6wNcK0o

Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by WorkTheTalk(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Let her forget Nigeria for now, and ask for asylum in another country. Nigeria is a no respecter of anybody's human right for now.

Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
I respect this girl's bravery!!!

Please stay safe

If the Nigerian Army can tell lies before the whole world, framing and killing you will mean nothing to them

May history forever be kind to you. Amen

Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by jchioma: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kudos to her and her likes for their bravery in the face of tyranny. History will be kind to them.
Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by Rosskivvy: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
kevin25:
stupid animal go to hell fool

Lying demon. I bet you also walked up to soldiers shooting to ask them why they were shooting!!!

Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by Rosskivvy: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Biafran4life:
thunder fire you and your useless generation.You will all die miserably

Lying demon. I bet you also walked up to soldiers shooting to ask them why they were shooting!!!

Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by Kdon2: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Biafran4life:

Amen! Fire
Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by cocolacec(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
Let her forget Nigeria for now, and ask for asylum in another country. Nigeria is a no respecter of anybody's human right for now.
She might not be granted asylum in Canada,The canadian Inmigration might say she has the internal flight alternative in Nigeria.If her life is threatened in Lagos,she can relocate to Iboland.

Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by OfoIgbo: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
She is one of the bravest Nigerian ladies I've ever heard of.

She is certainly the bravest Yoruba woman ever..

Kudos to her

Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by Rosskivvy: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
OfoIgbo:
She is one of the bravest Nigerian ladies I've ever heard of.

She is certainly the bravest Yoruba woman ever..

Kudos to her

THERE IS NOTHING BRAVE ABOUT BEING A LIAR.
Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by Rosskivvy: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
bolanto24:

She did, I watch the video where she was asking why are they shooting at them. It was all over the Internet, except you will call that Photoshop.

LIAR. SHOW US THE VIDEO. YOU NO GET LINK?
Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by Okoroawusa: 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
bolanto24:

She did, I watch the video where she was asking why are they shooting at them. It was all over the Internet, except you will call that Photoshop.
Bro leave video. Somebody can't be shooting to kill u n u r walking up to the person for a conversation. Even if na Hollywood movie

Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by Okoroawusa: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
DJ Switch it's better you play this your game very well and succeed in getting asylum somewhere because as I dey like this I dey find you to kill.

I AM NOT JOKING...

Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by SaiOba: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rosskivvy:

THERE IS NOTHING BRAVE ABOUT BEING A LIAR.
I bet you Liar Mohammed will disagree with you.
Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by Rosskivvy: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
SaiOba:

I bet you Liar Mohammed will disagree with you.

FACE THE ISSUE AND STOP DIVERTING.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

iF YOU ARE GOING TO MOAN ABOUT GOVT, YOU CANNOT BE A LIAR BECAUSE THAT MAKES YOU WORSE THAN THEM, SINCE YOU ARE PRESENTING YOURSELF AS AN ANGEL WHILE BEING A LIAR.

Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by SaiOba: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
It just baffles me that none of you are saying anything about the government guys that brought thugs in black SUV.. Those fooools were the ones that triggered the whole tension but you all are just sweeping it under the carpet like it never happened..

I know some of us will still say those videos are of what happened in Kampala and not here in Nigeria and like I told my bro Okoro the other day.. We are not going anywhere yet in this country until we start being honest and trustful to each other regardless of our religion, tribe and political view.

Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by SaiOba: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
Diverting keh.. Not like me bro.. I just don't wanna go into a discuss that will do us no good.. Because we choose to believe what we choose to believe but deep inside our hearts we all know what the TRUTH is.

Rosskivvy:

FACE THE ISSUE AND STOP DIVERTING.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

iF YOU ARE GOING TO MOAN ABOUT GOVT, YOU CANNOT BE A LIAR BECAUSE THAT MAKES YOU WORSE THAN THEM, SINCE YOU ARE PRESENTING YOURSELF AS AN ANGEL WHILE BEING A LIAR.
Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by Rosskivvy: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
SaiOba:
Diverting keh.. Not like me bro.. I just don't wanna go into a discuss that will do us no good.. Because we choose to believe what we choose to believe but deep inside our hearts we all know what the TRUTH is.

You can NEVER know what ''the truth is'' without EVIDENCE.

And when the person or persons giving evidence are clearly LYING, you cannot accept or condone that.

If you're telling me that this small girl saw soldiers shooting people, and then walked up to them to ask them why they were shooting, then you are a complete fraud yourself.

AND THE MORE THEY LIE, THE MORE WE ARE CONVINCED THAT SOLDIERS DID NOT SHOOT ANYBODY AT LEKKI.

Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:22am On Nov 12, 2020
Rosskivvy:

She told the Canadian parliament that she walked up to soldiers shooting to ask them why they were shooting.

SHE IS A LYING W.H.O.RE and a TRAITOR who smeared her country in order to get Canadian citizenship and Twitter popularity.
Were they expecting the Nigerian Army to shoot life armour at them while singing the national anthem

Besides, the Nigerian Army claimed that they were not on ground

Later they said they were there but did not shoot

Now they said they shot but not life armour undecided

So who's is the lying w.h.o.r.e now

Otondo!

Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by YouAreFinished: 1:38am On Nov 12, 2020
Biafran4life:
It's you and your ipob generation that will die miserably for always seeking to cause incitement with your fake news angry

Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 12, 2020
Rosskivvy:

You respect her because you are a lying devil like her.

She told the Canadian parliament that she walked up to soldiers shooting to ask them why they were shooting.

SHE IS A LYING W.H.O.RE and a TRAITOR who smeared her country in order to get Canadian citizenship and Twitter popularity.
Bro, I watch some of the videos of what happened on that night. The lady is not lying. Or are you at the lekki toll gate on that night?

Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Bro leave video. Somebody can't be shooting to kill u n u r walking up to the person for a conversation. Even if na Hollywood movie
After the shooting, some army commanders came over and order the soldiers to stop shooting. It was then the protesters came back.
Re: #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha by Rosskivvy: 2:09am On Nov 12, 2020
BabaOwen:
Bro, I watch some of the videos of what happened on that night. The lady is not lying. Or are you at the lekki toll gate on that night?

What video did you watch? I watched all the same videos you watched. I never saw anybody shot dead by police or army in Lekki.

NOT ONE PERSON.

It is very easy to make videos that will make it appear that something which did not happen, happened.

Anyone can make a video of someone lying on the ground with what looks like blood on their shirt, and claim ''See! The Nigerian army shot this person dead!''

Do you also believe she walked up to the soldiers that were supposedly killing all these people to ask them why they were doing it?

See, once you see LIES in an eyewitness testimony, it means what they are claiming happened did not happen.

Otherwise there would be no need to tell lies about it.

It's just sheer common sense.

On Wikipedia IKWERRE Redirects To IGBO. / Yoruba Groups Attack Police Chief Over Claims Of Invasion / 30-day Shutdown: Police Reacts To Ipob’s Threat