Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. (41910 Views)

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Nairalander (Humbleservant) Weds His Beautiful Wife / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by emperorsversion(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
I don't know what to say because the guy looks like a serial cheat.Goodluck to the lady. nobody should quote me pls

Nobody quotes a guy... The nairaland bobrisky deceiving yourself with the feminine sign
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by MrHighSea: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2020
obongowo, dokko mkparawa address yak edi wong mkpo

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2020
mamato:

Iz it your pre-wedding picture?

Who is asking

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by NOwazobia: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2020
CamusMidas:

Lol, I would really like to see an unhappy pre wedding pix if you have any.
lol.... i was also wondering if there is any.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Queenserah26(f): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2020
Congratulations, your union is blessed!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Nowadays most don't marry for love.
Either the woman is marrying who's available or the man marrying after chasing too many skirts.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by NOwazobia: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
let the guy come and swear that he will never cheat on her first before you ask me to keep shut
don't tell me you are the side chick to the guy, because you seems to be very confident about your assertion.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2020
So ilegendd is finally getting married to xhosanostra
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by IamFINESSE: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2020
fati2001:

POOR DIRTY OLD MAN, I PITY HIM SO MUCH

NOT TO TALK ABOUT THE MISERY AND ROTTEN WOMB A MAN PUT HIS SEED IN IT TO GERMINATE, BRINGING OUT A WASTED SOUL LIKE YOU.... IF I WAS GOD... I GONNA STRUCK THAT PREGNANCY BEFORE IT COULD MADE 1 WEEK.

Lol, frustration will kee you las las

Pathetic thing

You don't have a life outside Nairaland
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Exmilitant(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2020
I hope the lady is not Doggedfighter o.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2020
when will I see my own soul here o

dm me na

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Tokoz20: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Really mkpo achange ke uwem mbufo. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Chii59:
Nowadays most don't marry for love.
Either the woman is marrying who's available or the man marrying after chasing too many skirts.
you are right babe, but people don't even want to hear the truth anymore,see that man there,i can bet that he's a serial cheat,you know all those men that are always kindhearted to ladies,they can smile for Africa, let me come and be going jare.It is well
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by fati2001(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2020
IamFINESSE:

Lol, frustration will kee you las las

Pathetic thing

You don't have a life outside Nairaland

SINCE FRUSTRATION WILL KILL YOU, DEPRESSION WILL BURY U ALIVE.

YES, THAT'S WHY YOU ARE TROLLING HERE ON NL BECAUSE YOU DON'T A LIVE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
you are right babe, but people don't even want to hear the truth anymore,see that man there,i can bet that he's a serial cheat,you know all those men that are always kindhearted to ladies,they can smile for Africa, let me come and be going jare.It is well
Hehe.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by FahBuLous: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
I don't know what to say because the guy looks like a serial cheat.Goodluck to the lady. nobody should quote me pls
Omini knowest...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by IamFINESSE: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2020
fati2001:

SINCE FRUSTRATION WILL KILL YOU, DEPRESSION WILL BURY U ALIVE.

YES, THAT'S WHY YOU ARE TROLLING HERE ON NL BECAUSE YOU DON'T A LIVE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM.

Smelling aboki
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by chatinent: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:

The lady looks like a child factory before they met.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by FahBuLous: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2020
dorin27:
Congratulations eyen eka. God bless your union
dorin27 i saw "eyen eka" where are you frm?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2020
chatinent:

The lady looks like a child factory before they met.
Thats a very beautiful lady there with her body intact.My worries for her is that man.Let me come and be going
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by doggedfighter(f): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2020
Exmilitant:
I hope the lady is not Doggedfighter o.

Noooooooooooooooo

I am still waiting for you grin grin grin grin

I must eat amnesty money grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Hallabee1(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:

i will quote you oo because you cant judge by merely appearance or you be SARS?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Sarita01(f): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Chaii,happy married life to them,who will marry me na

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by FahBuLous: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2020
Biggcake:

Eyeneka mkpo Ama Change... God bless you too.
Eyeneka, mbok ato uke?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by fati2001(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2020
IamFINESSE:

Smelling aboki

BECAUSE UR BODY HAS ROTTEN AND MAGGOTS ARE FEASTING ON IT..... EY ARE TRYING OOOH.... FOR ENDOWING THE SMELL!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Hallabee1(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2020
Enjoy baba...na eja la you carry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Canberra55: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2020
CamusMidas:

Lol, I would really like to see an unhappy pre wedding pix if you have any.

Man you're so damn funny lol
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by chatinent: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
Thats a very beautiful lady there with her body intact.My worries for her is that man.Let me come and be going

Don't they say bird of a feather flock together?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Canberra55: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:

You're doing well... Trying so hard to be the next NWAAMAIKPE

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Exmilitant(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2020
doggedfighter:

Noooooooooooooooo

I am still waiting for you grin grin grin grin

I must eat amnesty money grin
Thank god o, i was on the verge of a heartbreak. Honey when shall we say i do? Amnesty money is all yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.