Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,646 members, 7,823,831 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. (41913 Views)

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Nairalander (Humbleservant) Weds His Beautiful Wife / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Mnopq: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2020
So we have great beautiful and lovely people on nairaland wowoooooo it amazing.

Please need assistance, am a graduates but no job or money for business. Please kindly assist. 09039233182

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Lastmankc(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
I don't know what to say because the guy looks like a serial cheat.Goodluck to the lady. nobody should quote me pls
Damn this babe with her caustic soda tongue. Can't you pretend for once?anyways, make I know lie I noticed same thing too.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2020
Lastmankc:
Damn this babe with her caustic soda tongue. Can't you pretend for once?anyways, make I know lie I noticed same thing too.
Then why are you afraid to say it,thats my problems with people,say the truth no matter the situation involved
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by showafrica(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2020
Biggcake:
Hi Nairalanders.....

Join us as I take this beautiful Nairalander to the permanent site...

#ME2020.

Nov 26&28....

Mkpo Ama Change..

Ohh yea, I like this... You got a very good and beautiful woman there. By mere looking at a good woman, you will know. You are very lucky bro.. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by fati2001(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2020
ZZOR

YOU ARE RIGHT...

HAVE TO CONGRATULATE EM " TO SHOW HAPPINESS.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2020
fati2001:
ZZOR

YOU ARE RIGHT...

HAVE TO CONGRATULATE EM " TO SHOW HAPPINESS.
Sabi babe wey get eyes,i trust you see wetin i see as well
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by GreenDee(f): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2020
woow, they both look good. I can't wait to marry oo..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by DedeNkem: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2020
All these pre-wedding pic crap trend is pissing me off! Nigerians only copy nonsense, instead relevant stuff! That's why the country is a huge mess!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by fati2001(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
Sabi babe wey get eyes,i trust you see wetin i see as well

just the sight... u go know

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2020
CamusMidas:

Lol, I would really like to see an unhappy pre wedding pix if you have any.
grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2020
Goldenrod1:

There you go
it's Photoshop, look at the arm of the lady
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Lastmankc(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
Then why are you afraid to say it,thats my problems with people,say the truth no matter the situation involved
but you too get bad mouth shall
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2020
God when?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by doggedfighter(f): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2020
Exmilitant:
Thank god o, i was on the verge of a heartbreak. Honey when shall we say i do? Amnesty money is all yours.

Amnesty money is all mine. grin grin grin

My kind of man.

Let's get married already kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Dayoebe(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2020
GOD, When?

Guy no forget you can still bang pvssy, club, drink, smoke weed and live your normal life after you are married. As a redpiller

Abeg what's the moniker of that woman. Lemme wish her happy married life ahead.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by mechanics(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2020
Goldenrod1:

There you go
hahhaha
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by mechanics(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2020
CamusMidas:

Lol, the reverend no suppose officiates that wedding in good faith.

I might pre wedding pix though, not the wedding ceremony itself.
lolz.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Biggcake: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2020
showafrica:

Ohh yea, I like this... You got a very good and beautiful woman there. By mere looking at a good woman, you will know. You are very lucky bro.. Congrats.

Thanks my brother... She is the best for me..
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Biggcake: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2020
FahBuLous:
Eyeneka, mbok ato uke?

Ikpa nto Etinan.. Awan mmi ato Etinan nko
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nanichi0071: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Why tying wrapper, fucking hate that thing, HML in advance though
cos you hate it does not mean all African men do

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by yaki84: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
I don't know what to say because the guy looks like a serial cheat.Goodluck to the lady. nobody should quote me pls
Hmm... Words on marble.
Serial cheat

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Mrscarter(f): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2020
Biggcake:
Hi Nairalanders.....

Join us as I take this beautiful Nairalander to the permanent site...

#ME2020.

Nov 26&28....

Mkpo Ama Change..

Beautiful couple.
Looking so happycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2020
The groom is my perfect spec. Just the way I like them.

God save you say you don hook. I for enter you one time. cool

Congratulations, though. Eyen eka mmi.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Op, you're welcome to the world of unending bills, worries and responsibilities.

As far as they won't be coming to you for the bills, I will suggest you take several seats.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Afolashade00(f): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2020
Nackzy:
Congrtualtions Guys, i am Still Searching for my own on Nairaland, but please if you know you will be a liability no need to DM me.

Lol, dem dey write am for head .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by cutieBR(f): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2020
Wow so lovely. Congratulations op, God bless your home.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
Sometimes you make me laugh. How could one know a cheat facially ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Raalsalghul: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

As far as they won't be coming to you for the bills, I will suggest you take several seats.

Just letting him know before he gets carried away with the euphoria of the wedding.

Nothing bad in that!

When we go even see your pre-wedding pics?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Biggcake: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2020
Mrscarter:

Beautiful couple.
Looking so happycheesy
Thanks so much.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Just letting him know before he gets carried away with the euphoria of the wedding.

Nothing bad in that!

When we go even see your pre-wedding pics?

Yen yen yen. grin

When Jesus comes. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.