Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,025 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. (41915 Views)

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Nairalander (Humbleservant) Weds His Beautiful Wife / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by BigDawsNet: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2020
The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.”

Goodluck fellas

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by BrickDevo: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2020
Nice HML In addy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by naijadrivablog: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2020
Awww, Pruwa and Poco, are you seeing this?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Amhappy(f): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Yoighaman(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2020
Biggcake:
Hi Nairalanders.....

Join us as I take this beautiful Nairalander to the permanent site...

#ME2020.

Nov 26&28....

Mkpo Ama Change..

We don't know whether you the OP are the male or female, anyway, congrats Bro. or Sist as the case may apply, May God bless your union.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Hotzone(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2020
I wish them a happy married life in their family endeavours

God grant all my prayers and the goodwill of all Nigerians and the world

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Raalsalghul: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2020
Op, you're welcome to the world of unending bills, worries and responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2020
Sophisticated.

May their joy never turn to sadness

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by QuintessentialW: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2020
CamusMidas:

Lol, I would really like to see an unhappy pre wedding pix if you have any.

I've seen. Several. The chemistry isn't there. The smile doesn't begin from their eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by IamFINESSE: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2020
Congrats bro but remember you are doing her a big favour.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by naijadrivablog: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2020
Biggcake:

Eyeneka mkpo Ama Change... God bless you too.
Kingreign people. Akwa Ibom ayaya

kingreignn

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Senatoraku: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
I don't know what to say because the guy looks like a serial cheat.Goodluck to the lady. nobody should quote me pls
keep quiet and congratulate them for their God blessed union. stop acting like an enemy of progress. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by patani(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
I don't know what to say because the guy looks like a serial cheat.Goodluck to the lady. nobody should quote me pls

Nigerians and predujice... Choi!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by IamFINESSE: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2020
fati2001:
ey" look perfect.

Can we say that to you and your husband grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Buharidgeneral: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2020
Senatoraku:
keep quiet and congratulate them for their God blessed union. stop acting like an enemy of progress. grin
let the guy come and swear that he will never cheat on her first before you ask me to keep shut

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by fati2001(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2020
IamFINESSE:

Can we say that to you and your husband grin
say that to ur parents first!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by MduZA: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:

uyaphapha!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by ablejesus26(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:

dis your mouth too dey drop shit even pass your smelly anus
tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2020
My kind of woman..wish you happiness, peace of mind because this kind woman..hmmm, make I no talk oo,

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by LordIsaac(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
I will grin Unfortunately, ladies prefer men who look like that.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by janedonez(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2020
Cool, but I refuse to believe anyone on nairaland is beautiful judging from the type of malicious posts one encounters here regularly. A beautiful heart says it all. Not physical outlook

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Oizee(f): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2020
fati2001:

lol
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by IronGalaxy: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2020
Siyambongela smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2020
What a rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by styleewhyte(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Because its our culture, it's our identity, it's who we are....white wanna be...
Tajbol4splend:
Why tying wrapper, fucking hate that thing, HML in advance though

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by chukwuibuipob: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2020
Congratulations to him but make he shave his beard and look handsome
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by IamFINESSE: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2020
fati2001:

Poor little man, I pity him so much.

Not to talk of the unfortunate and cursed womb that gave birth to an abomination like you.

Tufia

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by chukwuibuipob: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2020
cool hmmmm! Dat ur wife skin smooth/lovely .But she go soon expand to extra large lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by mamato(f): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Why tying wrapper, fuc
ing hate that thing, HML in advance though

Iz it your pre-wedding picture?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by wink2015(m): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Nice photos.

The vacation GETAWAY that they took this photos is very nice.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Danny50: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I must say that another great warrior and nigera navy seal elite team six has just been captured.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.