Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person (2326 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / How Many Girls Can Solemly Swear To This Picture / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person by Orikinla(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2011
We may swear heaven on earth in our vows to love someone, but it still not enough to trust the person who boasts, brags and claims to love you. Because, only God is absolutely trust worthy. But humans cannot be trusted, because they are not perfect and often fail when the chips are down.

Always beware of humans 24/7.

You cannot even trust yourself.

I love, but I do not trust.

You do not need trust to love anyone.
What you need most is TRUTH and not TRUST.
Re: No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person by busygirl(f): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2011
Well Said smiley
Re: No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person by MMM2(m): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2011
yes
i dont even trust my self. angry
Re: No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person by upendo98(f): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2011
undecided undecided

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
Re: No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person by iice(f): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2011
^^Abi ooo.

I trust myself ooo.
Re: No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person by 190: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2011
M M M:

yes
i dont even trust my self. angry

me too - cool cool

especially when it comes to punny cool cool
Re: No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person by deniyor: 11:05am On Jun 21, 2011
No trust, no relationship.
You plan building a relationship without trust? Goodluck when you have a stroke cos your woman has gone to the supermarket.
Re: No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person by tellwisdom: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2011
We may swear heaven on earth in our vows to love someone, but it still not enough to trust the person who boasts, brags and claims to love you. Because, only God is absolutely trust worthy. But humans cannot be trusted, because they are not perfect and often fail when the chips are down.

Always beware of humans 24/7.

You cannot even trust yourself.

I love, but I do not trust.

You do not need trust to love anyone.
What you need most is TRUTH and not TRUST.

Speaking from the university of Broken heart!
Re: No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person by 190: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

Speaking from the university of Broken heart!

[size=18pt]ROTFLMFAOOOO grin grin grin[/size]
Re: No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2011
@poster
NONSENSE!!!!! if you have issues of trust in YOUR life and been done for then thats all on you BUT dont make it seem like we are all the same.

A) trust people because they've earned it, not simply because they say that they love you.
B) just because some out there cant trust themselves, doesnt mean we all do.
C) you certainly dont need trust to love someone BUT any person who doesnt fully trust their partner will never be truly happy with that said person and THEREFORE shouldnt date/marry them.
D) how can anyone be truthful to you if they dont trust you?!
E) since you take the bible LITTERALY, why dont you read what's its stand on women.

people like you are living in FEAR all their lives and, like living in a prison, it confines you within a limited range of action.
the less you fear, the more power you will have in your life and the more fully you will live.
Re: No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person by toyemz(f): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
@poster

i can vouch for myself everytime everyday
so i trust myself
I trust my family

for every other person trust is a no no issue
Re: No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person by Mynd44: 5:09am On Jun 22, 2011
I don't even Trust myself not to talk of someone else especially when it comes to MAYE
Re: No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person by IykeD(m): 6:37am On Jun 22, 2011
Quite right, like Kenny Rogers said in one of his songs, "love all your friends but trust none of them"
Re: No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person by Bisjosh(f): 7:26am On Jun 22, 2011
Mtcheww!!!! Trust ko love ni? Where has trust 4 someone got u to?!
Re: No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2011
Kai!!!!! see all these people living life trusting no one. . . . . . . . . . . . na wa oh!
so all you guys will date/marry someone that you dont trust and think that you will find happiness in your lives?!
open your minds instead of living in a sad state of ONESELF because you will only end up miserable beings!!!!!

toyemz:

@poster
i can vouch for myself everytime everyday
so i trust myself
I trust my family
for every other person trust is a no no issue

so you will sleep with one eye open while with your bf/husband? always believing he is up to no good? every time he goes out the door, you will believe he is up to no good? imagine putting so much energy on such negative vibes/thoughts instead of using all this time and energy doing something positive/worthy?! then you wonder why so many people are bitter, rude or simply frowning at the whole world for no apparent reasons.

dont you think its sad that you have nobody that you can trust in your life apart from your family? not even a close long time friend. . . . . . . . . . .emotionally, it must be a torture!!!!

Mynd_44:

I don't even Trust myself not to talk of someone else especially when it comes to MAYE

how can someone who doesnt trust THEMSELVES could possibly trust ANYONE?! the problem is YOU, so i suggest you sit down and sort out YOUR issues first, only then will you be able to live a fuller (more peaceful) life!

if you cant trust anyone, i can safely say that you will never "feel" LOVE because you will be too damn afraid to let someone in your heart, fearing that they will break it. yes your little infatuation happiness will "feel" like love but it will never be as close as the REAL DEAL!!!!!

IykeD:

Quite right, like Kenny Rogers said in one of his songs, "love all your friends but trust none of them"

only a fool would trust ALL his friends. before trusting anyone, you have to make sure that this person is worthy of your trust.
imagine living all your life not being able to relax?! not being able to put your head down fully, simply because you dont trust anyone? no wonder so many people out there get stress related illness like Ulcers etc

Bisjosh:

Mtcheww!!!! Trust ko love ni? Where has trust 4 someone got u to?!

the IMPORTANT question IS: where has your distrust for the whole world gotten you?!
its better to have lived life fully and (possibly) get hurt than to never have lived at all.
as i said earlier, with fears in their lives, people cant start LIVING!!!!
Re: No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person by Excelboi(m): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2011
Dis bald brown headed boy,i dnt undastand u! Come again

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her / Which One Would You Prefer / The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.