Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki (24544 Views)

Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet / Buhari Wades Into Oshiomhole, Obaseki Feud / Osun Election: Our Deal With Omisore, By Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Thetruthshallse:
This issue is a big stain on Edo. How can a righteous governor with good intentions inaugurate an house of assembly members in the dead of night? And they claimed Edo nor be Lagos. Edo people SHAME on you all.
stop crying over a spilled milk. Competent court has decided on this matter long time ago. Morality does not stand in the court of law but legality. Politics and business is all about out smarting your competitors within the confinements of law.

1 Like

Re: Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki by Arabs999: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Those lawmakers are the only direct agents of the Devil. Have nothing to do with them.
Re: Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki by itsene: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Yes , they were deceived by Obaseki as to the time and place of inauguration.
Obaseki/Shaibu will be exposed later as tools used by northerners to scheme Oshiomhole out.
What has happened to Buhari 's govt and the much acclaimed APC caretaker committee? Zero discipline and rudderless leadership.
Re: Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
that's what happens to anybody Afonja people surports
oshomole and Pastor ize-iyamu should blame Afonja people for their failure

1 Like

Re: Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki by deantimes(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
walex2:
don't mind the stupid people hailing him and blaming Oshiomole for a governor who is so corrupt and who abused the separation of power by willingly set aside 14 Lawmakers who he knew they aren't going to dance to his tune, you issue a proclamation for an assembly to be inaugurated at night while others are completely shut out. If not the ineffectuaal Buhari that doesn't know anything, even the attorney general of the federation rose against it. I pray Tinubu and any of his proteges doesnt come in 2023 then he will know what is called politics, if he wasn't remove by court before then because of his fake certificate, a three credit governor who gained admission to UI without maths and eng. Stupid governor and dumb president

Don't you think you're the stupid person here? Apply this your stupid reason on Buhari and see if he will still be on the seat.

What's the academic credentials of your president? Your pains is severe, ah swear tongue
Re: Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
walex2:
don't mind the stupid people hailing him and blaming Oshiomole for a governor who is so corrupt and who abused the separation of power by willingly set aside 14 Lawmakers who he knew they aren't going to dance to his tune, you issue a proclamation for an assembly to be inaugurated at night while others are completely shut out. If not the ineffectuaal Buhari that doesn't know anything, even the attorney general of the federation rose against it. I pray Tinubu and any of his proteges doesnt come in 2023 then he will know what is called politics, if he wasn't remove by court before then because of his fake certificate, a three credit governor who gained admission to UI without maths and eng. Stupid governor and dumb president
cry me an ocean. Oshiomhole has gone and gone forever, Tunubu presidential ambition is dead on arrival, mark my words, Tunubu can never be the President of Nigeria. Show me a place in the constitution that stipulates time to inaugurates assembly members? In case u don't know, federal high court has decided on this matter over a year ago and you and your cohort refused to challenge it in higher court, if you think Obaseki has committed an illegality
Re: Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki by OwenJesse27(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
walex2:
how stupid can you be? Who is talking about election here? Try to read and comprehend the issue is not about election but illegality. Don't compare lagos to Edo, don't even comapre lagos to Aabuja

Lagos is the home of God fatherism same with abuja so you can't compel ....in Edo we are not slave you dont listen to your news well don't argue with me staying in d state...oshomole gave each of the law maker 40million to impeach d Governor as stated by d deputy Governor u guys are totally clueless on the situations on ground in Edo..
Re: Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki by gymer(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
walex2:

E pain you! Edo not be Lagos.
Re: Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki by kaniska: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog
posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more very
soon!
follow.com grin
Re: Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki by walex2(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
cry me an ocean. Oshiomhole has gone and gone forever, Tunubu presidential ambition is dead on arrival, mark my words, Tunubu can never be the President of Nigeria. Show me a place in the constitution that stipulates time to inaugurates assembly members? In case u don't know, federal high court has decided on this matter over a year ago and you and your cohort refused to challenge it in higher court, if you think Obaseki has committed an illegality
Oshiomole political career is dead as claimed by you. So if osho decides to contest as a senator representing edo north in any political party in NIgeria �� today he will lose?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba / TY Danjuma Raises Alarm Over Plans To Rig 2019 Elections . / Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.