Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? (742 Views)

Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! / Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend / How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by ak47mann(m): 12:59am On Mar 17, 2011
one of my ex when i met her we had fun i liked her alot but 3months later she told me that she got fibriod that she cant get pregnant i felt for her i told her not to worry ak47 dont miss because of that i determine to give her belle.we were fuckin 3 time everynite and she love my long black candy dic-k and 3 months later we were at chinese resturant and she told me that the friend rice taste funny in het mouth i thought the rice was off,and i asked her i said HON what do you mean by the rice taste funny?she said that she dont get it never happened b/4 and i told her nooo the rice is fine and we went to hospital for a scan and doctors were shocked they say to her its a miracle YOU ARE PREGNANT and she started crying with joyyy i was i the car pack in my car waiting for her she came to the car and broke the news i was shock myself and i ask her what next she said that no way she having the baby but i was happy for her.
QUESTION is that a miracle?
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by ak47mann(m): 1:04am On Mar 17, 2011
sorry for typo it was fried rice/her thanks
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 17, 2011
of course it is a miracle. Congrats! smiley
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by Osama10(m): 1:11am On Mar 17, 2011
For your mind, make she born the thing wey dey before we talk.
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by ak47mann(m): 1:21am On Mar 17, 2011
mzd@rkskin
thankS i feel better ;Dbut the doctors told me that i have a very active sperm thank GOD
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 17, 2011
ak47mann:

mzd@rkskin
thankS i feel better ;Dbut the doctors told me that i have a very active sperm thank GOD

doctors are humans just like you and I. they are not able to predict and explain everything.
this is truly an act of God. I am happy for you. smiley
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by 190: 1:26am On Mar 17, 2011
SMH!!

active sperm do they play football undecided
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by Nekai(f): 1:30am On Mar 17, 2011
A fibriod does not necessarily prevent pregnancy. I was diagnosed with one a couple of years ago.
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by ak47mann(m): 1:32am On Mar 17, 2011
I dont no, but what i can tell you is what the doctors told me tongue tongue tongue may be they are playing basketball not football cus they are tall babies
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by Nekai(f): 1:40am On Mar 17, 2011
ak47mann:

I dont no, but what i can tell you is what the doctors told me tongue tongue tongue may be they are playing basketball not football cus they are tall babies

Babies
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by ak47mann(m): 1:47am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^^
replying to 190
But nekia my baby his tall i saw him in the scan tall boy and yes iam tall why cant my kids be like their dad?offcourse my gene will produced tall fine good looking babies both girls and boys cheesy cheesy
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by 190: 1:58am On Mar 17, 2011
active sperm scores goals

now is it a single goal, double goal ( twins ) or 3 goals ( Hatrick )

That your ex gf is expecting grin grin
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by ak47mann(m): 2:04am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^
grin grin grin grin
dont mind twins i got 6 twin cousins in my family 4boys and two girls all identical grin grin grin
but my baby boy his coming to this world alone is GOD,
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by Nekai(f): 2:06am On Mar 17, 2011
ak47mann:

But nekia my baby his tall i saw him in the scan tall boy and yes iam tall why cant my kids be like their dad?offcourse my gene will produced tall fine good looking babies both girls and boys cheesy cheesy

Awww, that's so nice! Godbless you and your baby son. Maybe there might be another one hiding behind him! grin
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by ak47mann(m): 2:10am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^
NEVER say NO grin grin grin grin
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by 190: 2:15am On Mar 17, 2011
abeg if she born remember to come and tell us here

make i send my address you could send some fried rice and fried meat through DHL for me

It would take a week to reach me dou  grin  grin  grin
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by ak47mann(m): 2:23am On Mar 17, 2011
^^
I will. i will throw a big party for him tis going to cost me cus am doing it big.so pls be ready grin grin grin grin
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by CrazyMan(m): 2:30am On Mar 17, 2011
@Ak47,

I’m happy for you because to impregnate a woman shows that you’re man enough.

So congratulations once again. smiley
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by ak47mann(m): 2:31am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^
Thank you my brother cool cool cool cool cool
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by 190: 2:44am On Mar 17, 2011
ak47mann:

^^
I will. i will throw a big party for him tis going to cost me cus am doing it big.so pls be ready grin grin grin grin

Im not in the country but i could send someone to come with FOOD FLASK make them come pack FOOD

Ship it to me so i could join you in your celebrations~
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 17, 2011
@Poster, just marry her and live happily ever after.
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by yomijnr(m): 4:35am On Mar 17, 2011
Fibroids only decrease the chances of getting pregnant , they dont make conception impossible, so it hardly qualifies as a miracle.
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by desholah(m): 4:52am On Mar 17, 2011
Osama10:

For your mind, make she born the thing wey dey before we talk.
Bad mouth grin grin
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by Osama10(m): 5:19am On Mar 17, 2011
desholah:

Bad mouth grin grin

Wetin make you change ID now?
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by desholah(m): 5:45am On Mar 17, 2011
I didn't change ID NAU , , ,I was tryna change ma password and i started having the prb . .But i mailed Seun already . .he's gonna fix it.
How's afghanistan and Taliban tongue grin
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by Osama10(m): 5:47am On Mar 17, 2011
desholah:

I didn't change ID NAU , , ,I was tryna change ma password and i started having the prb . .But i mailed Seun already . .he's gonna fix it.
How's afghanistan and Taliban tongue grin

Very very fine. grin
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by tjskii(f): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2011
eerrhm is it only me thinkin this dude is telling a tall tale, ow come every1 seems to be congratulating him tongue tongue
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by iyatrustee(f): 10:26am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^makes two of us! i tink the guy is crazy angry angry
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by ak47mann(m): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2011
iyatrustee/tjskii
why are you sayiing things like that how i my making it up?people like two of you should pray dont no 2moro!!!
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by callme2: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2011
@aka47mann

Let me tell you,
One can conceive even with fibroid
Re: F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? by callme2: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2011
@aka47mann

Let me tell you,
One can conceive even with fibroid

(1) (Reply)

Men And Relationship / In The Initial Days Of Love / Ghanaians Loves Nigerians Right!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.