Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Advice Me Guy's ,please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Guy's ,please (429 Views)

Please Advice Me Guy's / What's Happening To Me Guy's? / Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Guy's ,please by OMOJOHN001: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
There is this babe in my street, she came to my street around june this year and I collected her number then, so we started talking. But as times goes on I started enjoying my chats and time with her now I want to ask her out.

Though I have give her hint on WhatsApp that I something to tell her and she didn't react badly, Though she insist I should tell her on WhatsApp but I refuse telling her that I want it to be face to face talk,

But my issue with her now is that, I don't use to have time, Cuz before I come back from studio she would have close from shop and go home, which make it hard for me to see her face to face.

Now my question is, IS IT ADVISABLE FOR ME TO ASK HER OUT ON WHATSAPP, WON'T I REGRET IF I AKSED HER OUT ON WHATSAPP,

please advice me or I should find all means to see her face to face.
Re: Advice Me Guy's ,please by OMOJOHN001: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
I don't want her to think I am scared to face her.
But guy man can't joke with his work because if babe na.
Re: Advice Me Guy's ,please by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
If there's no means for you to meet her physically, then call her.
Re: Advice Me Guy's ,please by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
I don't want her to think I am scared to face her.

But guy man can't joke with his work because if babe na.

Don't be scared, they won't call you a simp. grin
Re: Advice Me Guy's ,please by Intoboy(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
You don blow abi?

You dey toast babe for november?
Yhu geh mind o.

Well.. whatsapp or face to face na still the same ansa

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Guy's ,please by OMOJOHN001: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
mename:

Don't be scared, they won't call you a simp. grin

undecided Trust me bro, I am not the type, I don't have issues with ladies, just that my work is does not permit me to be home in the afternoon, that's why.
Re: Advice Me Guy's ,please by OMOJOHN001: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Intoboy:
You don blow abi?

You dey toast babe for november?
Yhu geh mind o.

Well.. whatsapp or face to face na still the same ansa

grin Lolzx, No be so oooo bro.
The truth is that she won't see shi shi from me even if she accept me, Cuz I know the game I want to play, I just want babe that I will be with during this xmas period ni oooo.

I don't do love or simp stuff oooo
Re: Advice Me Guy's ,please by Cerebellum: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Johnnu

Do Anything you think is appropriate, I do find it funny when people come here seeking for relationship advice especially one like this
Re: Advice Me Guy's ,please by SILENTandSMART2: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hehehehehe grin

Shaa ask her out in the night because the slap wey i get as a big boy is unforgettable grin

Buhahahaha grin

Aswear dat girl wey i ask out no get joy at all grin

OP don't ask her out for Whatsapp,it doesn't make sense at all,

This is so simple aswear,

You for don see green light already,

. OP abeg if there's no green light from her,i mean yaa previous convo please don't ask shit out because I'm not ready to give advice on a heart dat has been broken wink smiley
Re: Advice Me Guy's ,please by SILENTandSMART2: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

grin Lolzx, No be so oooo bro.
The truth is that she won't see shi shi from me even if she accept me, Cuz I know the game I want to play, I just want babe that I will be with during this xmas period ni oooo.

I don't do love or simp stuff oooo

LMAO grin

Eleribuu original grin grin

She won't see shi shi grin

Hahahaha grin

Confirm ibadan or yoruba nigga wink
Re: Advice Me Guy's ,please by Cerebellum: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin
SILENTandSMART2:
Hehehehehe grin

Shaa ask her out in the night because the slap wey i get as a big boy is unforgettable grin

Buhahahaha grin

. OP abeg if there's no green light from her,i mean yaa previous convo please don't ask shit out because I'm not ready to give advice on a heart dat has been broken wink smiley

Alaye give us the whole tori Moor

How that slap go,thunderous or huge

No leave us hanging nah grin
SILENTandSMART2:
Hehehehehe grin

Buhahahaha grin

Re: Advice Me Guy's ,please by OMOJOHN001: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Cerebellum:
Johnnu

Do Anything you think is appropriate, I do find it funny when people come here seeking for relationship advice especially one like this

Can't stop laughing bro. Johnnu as how lolzxx
anyways thanks so much.

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Relationship - What I Grew Up Hearing / Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? / Please Someone Should Assistance Me In This NYSC Problem. Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.