Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,085 members, 7,859,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? (432 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abortion was legalized from the 1960's third wave feminism under the guise of women reproductive right (my body my business, the world be damned,every body is an hyprocrite and engage in double standard, don't judge me if I do it, leave it to me and my conscience ,mind your businesses while I kill babies as long as its not your own baby its none of your business) and pro choice movement . Tell me the humanism, positivity, from taking the life of defenseless infants

For the sake of arguement purpose , not to offend the atheist ,free thinking liberalists, agnostics, and other non religious ,open minds thinkers,even religious individuals not afillated to these religion that is the Christian faith ,which am a part of as a secular liberal Christian who engage in critical thinking with open mindedness , I want to called it the SODOMIC EFFECT of human evolution biblical scriptures include

(Genesis 14:1-27,Judges 19 - 21,Isa 3: 9- 12,) which we can see literally see in today's modern playing out in progressive societies like nations like new Zealand and Iceland

My case study today is New Zealand which is one of the most progressive societies in the world,where women are even dominating in some major societal fields like politics where they have a female prime minister and both major political parties are headed by women ,abortion laws started majorly in the 1960's in Europe and America under the guise of women empowerment , women right, feminist movement ,they allowed women who bare the sacred gift of custodian of life's in their WOMB are now inhumane , cruel evolved beings who have moralized these evil act and justified it under the laws in the societies hence converting their Womb to TOMB, gross darkness and sheer wickedness is the new normal in these society, we even see openness of Gays who are so elevated in the society that they now hold deputy prime ministerial position ,with the rise of radicalized feminism in these nation , they see children as threats,obstacles,problems, for women to achieve their dreams hence in 2020 these here they strengthened their abortion law to allow for pregnancy termination after 20weeks(5 months) till day of conception, you see heartlessness,the society is devoid of moral compass basically they are not working with their conscience again all in the name of sociocultural evolution, proving my arguement further for the sodomic effect with openness of LGBTQ (Gay),the biblical description of RAPE is happening in these so called evolved society , 1 out of 3 new Zealand women have been violated physically or sexually abused ,the statistics is so alarming that their government no longer keep statistics for public notice again , even with strong Government policies to penalize the rapist ,they are not deterred and continue to do it on a daily basis, socio awareness programs are not even helping matters for victims of rape to report and potential rapist to desist from these detestable act.

Why? because their culture and society evolved in a negative direction allowing for moral decadence all in the name of women advancement ,and now they are paying the price for their progressive actions proving like what Jesus said in the future concerning nations and societies like Sodom and Gommorah in Luke 10:1-12
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by LordIsaac(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
From the beginning, God designed life to be pro choice. Placing a physical ban on it does not make people less guilty before God if it is a sin. For to God, whosoever hates his brother in his heart o, is a murderer already.
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Just checked your profile and you takking abortion all the time

Bro.you sure you are okay?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
LordIsaac:
From the beginning, God designed life to be pro choice. Placing a physical ban on it does not make people less guilty before God if it is a sin. For to God, whosoever hates his brother in his heart o, is a murderer already.

OK are you now encouraging people to hate their brothers, rape women, fornicate and do all manner of vile things all in the name of choice,I want you to approach the discussion pragmatically ,please you have a conscience even if you don't believe in God, is it humane, loving ,goodness a thing of joy and positivity to the civilized world to embrace the killing of harmless defenseless infant give me a response YES or No

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by LordIsaac(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dapcity007:

OK are you now encouraging people to hate their brothers, rape women, fornicate and do all manner of vile things all in the name of choice,I want you to approach the discussion pragmatically ,please you have a conscience even if you don't believe in God, is it humane, loving ,goodness a thing of joy and positivity to the civilized world to embrace the killing of harmless defenseless infant give me a response YES or No
You are mixing things up. Blood in the womb is not an infant. It is not a being! Besides, everyone has a right over their own bodies. And who told you that in spite of the legislation abortion is not done daily in alarming rates by young ladies? The point is we should stop being hypocritical. Abortion should not be placed side by side rape. Get your facts right.
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abouwaza:
Just checked your profile and you takking abortion all the time

Bro.you sure you are okay?

Forgive me bro if you are offended ,I'm more offended by what Nigeria society is turning into that's why I bring up such sensitive discussions, do you know the END SARS movement that we youths are all celebrating was nothing but an opportunity for radical progressives on the social media under the guise of activism and seeking justice ,good governance, was all Lies!!! Twitter founder certified the status of feminist coalition and other leftist organizations in order for them to receive mass donations,support towards the EndSars cause and promote LGBTQ (gay),radical feminism(abortion) in these our conservative society, and you are telling me not to be offended ,even they want to stage another protest very soon and promote these inhumane ideologies ,just look at the celebrities like Genevieve nnaji and other activist like Aisha yesufu that associate with the movement they even want to start #EndAsuuStike,I will not allow these demons to poison my society as they did in western cultures where all these aberrations are now the new norms
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
LordIsaac:

You are mixing things up. Blood in the womb is not an infant. It is not a being! Besides, everyone has a right over their own bodies. And who told you that in spite of the legislation abortion is not done daily in alarming rates by young ladies? The point is we should stop being hypocritical. Abortion should not be placed side by side rape. Get your facts right.

Are you now telling me that the zygote stage is not a proven scientifical biological evolution of human life
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
LordIsaac:

Research the rape culture in New Zealand and come back and discuss with me
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by LordIsaac(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dapcity007:

Are you now telling me that the zygote stage is not a proven scientifical biological evolution of human life
If we shall go by that argument which is intrinsicaly false, then, we shall begin from the fertilization stage where the sperm meets the egg. Why contraceptives?
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by LastProphet: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dapcity007:

Abortion was legalized from the 1960's third wave feminism under the guise of women reproductive right (my body my business, the world be damned,every body is an hyprocrite and engage in double standard, don't judge me if I do it, leave it to me and my conscience ,mind your businesses while I kill babies as long as its not your own baby its none of your business) and pro choice movement . Tell me the humanism, positivity, from taking the life of defenseless infants

For the sake of arguement purpose , not to offend the atheist ,free thinking liberalists, agnostics, and other non religious ,open minds thinkers,even religious individuals not afillated to these religion that is the Christian faith ,which am a part of as a secular liberal Christian who engage in critical thinking with open mindedness , I want to called it the SODOMIC EFFECT of human evolution biblical scriptures include

(Genesis 14:1-27,Judges 19 - 21,Isa 3: 9- 12,) which we can see literally see in today's modern playing out in progressive societies like nations like new Zealand and Iceland

My case study today is New Zealand which is one of the most progressive societies in the world,where women are even dominating in some major societal fields like politics where they have a female prime minister and both major political parties are headed by women ,abortion laws started majorly in the 1960's in Europe and America under the guise of women empowerment , women right, feminist movement ,they allowed women who bare the sacred gift of custodian of life's in their WOMB are now inhumane , cruel evolved beings who have moralized these evil act and justified it under the laws in the societies hence converting their Womb to TOMB, gross darkness and sheer wickedness is the new normal in these society, we even see openness of Gays who are so elevated in the society that they now hold deputy prime ministerial position ,with the rise of radicalized feminism in these nation , they see children as threats,obstacles,problems, for women to achieve their dreams hence in 2020 these here they strengthened their abortion law to allow for pregnancy termination after 20weeks(5 months) till day of conception, you see heartlessness,the society is devoid of moral compass basically they are not working with their conscience again all in the name of sociocultural evolution, proving my arguement further for the sodomic effect with openness of LGBTQ (Gay),the biblical description of RAPE is happening in these so called evolved society , 1 out of 3 new Zealand women have been violated physically or sexually abused ,the statistics is so alarming that their government no longer keep statistics for public notice again , even with strong Government policies to penalize the rapist ,they are not deterred and continue to do it on a daily basis, socio awareness programs are not even helping matters for victims of rape to report and potential rapist to desist from these detestable act.

Why? because their culture and society evolved in a negative direction allowing for moral decadence all in the name of women advancement ,and now they are paying the price for their progressive actions proving like what Jesus said in the future concerning nations and societies like Sodom and Gommorah in Luke 10:1-12

If thieves came to your house and raped your teenage daughter and she takes in, should we keep the child? This has happened countless times and the holy creator did not stop it from turning to pregnancy so tell us whether it should be kept

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
LordIsaac:

If we shall go by that argument which is intrinsicaly false, then, we shall begin from the fertilization stage where the sperm meets the egg. Why contraceptives?
I'm not perfect but won't stomach the hypocrisy and pro choice card not to be offensive that abortionist play, I'm a liberal Christian I actively engage in premarital sex with my girlfriend and we make use of contraceptives solely condom, every human is flawed ,we all have strength and weaknesses, we work on ourselves and grow everyday , abortion should in itself be fundamentally evil and only permissible in the society in the case of rape ,incest and danger to mothers life and health

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by LordIsaac(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dapcity007:

I'm not perfect but won't stomach the hypocrisy and pro choice card not to be offensive that abortionist play, I'm a liberal Christian I actively engage in premarital sex with my girlfriend and we make use of contraceptives solely condom, every human is flawed ,we all have strength and weaknesses, we work on ourselves and grow everyday , abortion should in itself be fundamentally evil and only permissible in the society in the case of rape ,incest and danger to mothers life and health
If the conditions you gave there for abortion are anything to go by, then what category of abortion is not "murder"? A selective one? That's the hypocrisy therein!
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
LordIsaac:

If the conditions you gave there for abortion are anything to go by, then what category of abortion is not "murder"? A selective one? That's the hypocrisy therein!

Taking a human life is Fundamentally Evil both government fight wars for greed and resources, serial killers kill for pleasure, No nation has allowed killing of fellow human for its own sake. The basic right in every constitution in every nation is the fundamental Right to life, death penalty as an act is fundamentally wrong but government do it as a deterrent to prevent murderers from taking the law into their own hands and killing their fellow humans

Abortion act is fundamentally Evil like Fraud and can only be justified by conditions outside the control of the individual that engage in such act like rape , incest,danger to mother health and life, every other rationale to do these act is sadistic , inhumane, barbaric , sheer wickedness and should not be encouraged in these modern civilized world

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by LordIsaac(m): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dapcity007:

Taking a human life is Fundamentally Evil both government fight wars for greed and resources, serial killers kill for pleasure, No nation has allowed killing of fellow human for its own sake. The basic right in every constitution in every nation is the fundamental Right to life, death penalty as an act is fundamentally wrong but government do it as a deterrent to prevent murderers from taking the law into their own hands and killing their fellow humans

Abortion act is fundamentally Evil like Fraud and can only be justified by conditions outside the control of the individual that engage in such act like rape , incest,danger to mother health and life, every other rationale to do these act is sadistic , inhumane, barbaric , sheer wickedness and should not be encouraged in these modern civilized world
Abortion is not taking human life... It is not been prepared to raise a human being when it becomes a being. Period.
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
LordIsaac:

Abortion is not taking human life... It is not been prepared to raise a human being when it becomes a being. Period.

So infants(zygote,embrayo,foetus) are not life forms
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by LordIsaac(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dapcity007:

So infants(zygote,embrayo,foetus) are not life forms
Potential humans that cannot feel pains, no emotions, nothing are not humans. You can research it.
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by chatinent: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
undecided
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
LordIsaac:

Potential humans that cannot feel pains, no emotions, nothing are not humans. You can research it.

Regardless of my points or arguement , abortion will continue in progressive societies and become more difficult and discouraged in Conservative societies that uphold to humane and morale values,before I forget from 24 weeks babies (potential life forms ) feel pain ,you can research yourself,my point of SODOMIC Effects is a 100% validated theory where we see open Queerness(Gay),Radicalised feminism (Abortion) and normalcy of RAPE which are clearly seeing obviously in New Zealand 1 out 3 are Raped and violated upon which is one of the most progressive nations in the world

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
LastProphet:

If thieves came to your house and raped your teenage daughter and she takes in, should we keep the child? This has happened countless times and the holy creator did not stop it from turning to pregnancy so tell us whether it should be kept

Follow the thread BRO
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
LordIsaac:

Infants definition in the English dictionary is not what I'm seeing here , just checked , u can check also, Abortion=Infanticide
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by LordIsaac(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dapcity007:

Infants definition in the English dictionary is not what I'm seeing here , just checked , u can check also, Abortion=Infanticide
It's not. Flushing out blood during safe period is not infanticide!
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
LordIsaac:

Are you equating menstruation , male ejaculation and Abortion (infanticide- OK look at late stage another abortion in progressive societies like New Zealand) are all natural biological functions , only miscarriage (naturally induced abortion which is even painful for the mother),Other abortion that is induced by man (doctors legally or illegally) for any reason except rape, incest, is pure cruelty for unborn infants who can't defend themselves hence the SODOMIC(rape effect) in these societies that don't uphold to value of sanctity of life (potential or Formed) hence morale decadence and gender based violence (in the extreme of sodomy effect men were also raped like their feminine counterparts) with Gay openness , what a barbaric and uncivilized society that destroyed their moral compass and conscience and allowed for Abnormalities to be the new cultural norms

1 of 3 New Zealand women are physically violated or sexually assaulted fact/evidence /real data
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
LordIsaac:

OK check Wikipedia Infants , which I just did now for information
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by whatagwan(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Why legalise abortion

1. You can't ban abortions, you can only ban sage abortions.

At different points in time people will need abortions for one reason or another. Abortion is a form of healthcare and people should have unrestricted access to healthcare that they need.

It's as simple as that.

2. The reason you gave using the Bible as your focal point will stand if Nigeria was the Vatican, but its not. We do not all share the same religious beliefs and as such cannot be bound by the laws of any singular religious belief. I'm sure you won't want to be bound by Islamic laws, so why attempt to bind others by Christian laws?

3. There were plenty of errors in your argument. I encourage you to keep your kind open and learn about the topic, learn about male and female reproduction without the bias of religion; noting thag not everybody shares your religious beliefs.

4. Yes, her body her rules. �
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
I don't see what is right in killing an unborn child.

Everyone has a growth phase, 9 month in the womb (unborn child), less than 3 years a baby/toddler, 3+ a young child, preteen/tween, teenage 13-19 (18 as adult age), 20+ youth phase (21 as legal age in some places), 21+ improved maturity, 60+ old age; approaching, 80+ old etc.

People have killed people at all phases.

In a case where the unborn child will be harmful to the woman, and the doctor recommended abortion - well, she may proceed. In some places killing or harming in self defense reduces culpability or could be justified.
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2020
whatagwan:
Why legalise abortion

At different points in time people will need abortions for one reason or another. Abortion is a form of healthcare and people should have unrestricted access to healthcare that they need.

It's as simple as that.

2. The reason you gave using the Bible as your focal point will stand if Nigeria was the Vatican, but its not. We do not all share the same religious beliefs and as such cannot be bound by the laws of any singular religious belief. I'm sure you won't want to be bound by Islamic laws, so why attempt to bind others by Christian laws?

3. There were plenty of errors in your argument. I encourage you to keep your kind open and learn about the topic, learn about male and female reproduction without the bias of religion; noting thag not everybody shares your religious beliefs.

Follow my discussion why I hate feminism so much with regards to abortion
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2020
LordIsaac:

Follow my discussion on why I hate feminism so much
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2020
whatagwan:
Why legalise abortion

It's as simple as that.

In South Africa which the most progressive nation in conservative Africa , the gender base violence and rape cases is so alarming that I will not put statistics of it online
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2020
LordIsaac:

With regards to one of the most sensitive issue regarding women's right ,and as a pro feminist , the subject of abortion , as a student of science I believe the biological evolution of human life form from fertilization to actual conception , I believe in the fundamental right to life even for potential human form as they are human, I uphold the sanctity of life ,against murderers, serial killers and abortionists

As an individual I'm against abortion personally for any reason except in the case of Rape,Incest and when the infants poses risk to mothers life or health. With regards to foetal deformity I leave the choice of adoption or abortion to the couple or mother in particular,failed contraceptive the same thing,but population growth measures I would rather government have strong sterilization policies,strong family planning policies,strong t
Abortion for its own sake is inhumane, I won't encourage irresponsibility in two adults who engage in unprotected consentual sex and then play victims card , blaming the men,society,the child for their carelessness,never will I tolerate the the notion of abortion for its own sake in women by providing health care and planned parenthood (abortion) clinic for these irresponsibly women and men who encourage such irresponsibility(sexual partners who I believe to have to be dealt with and penalized by law) ,I don't encourage late stage abortion because infants feel pain and have formed basic biological forms, also it can result to sexism and gender discrimination before birth.

I hope with the points I made I uphold to women's body right ,reproductive right,and choice while still upholding to value of Sanctity of human(potential human form) life

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? / Please Someone Should Assistance Me In This NYSC Problem. Pls / You Might Want To Look Inside If You Are of Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.