Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) (12002 Views)

How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies / How Romantic Are You? / How Romantic are Nigerian Men (and Women)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by deevick246(m): 1:55am On Mar 18, 2011
igbsam:

Do we have GAYS in Super eagles, Flying eagles 2 ? Lol, Old news, We all know that.
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by InkedNerd(f): 2:23am On Mar 18, 2011
DerMeister:

Ehhh, lets have some videos to prove it first, neh! Then we decide wat to do!

What to do? What do you mean by "decide what to do"? What they do is none of your business.

ddippset:

4 a guy and a guy iam disgusted, but 4 a lady and a lady it's cool. cool 4 me.

Hypocrisy at its best. What's the difference? Sheesh.

onye_ngbu*:

Question, abi?

Question what?

Exponental:

PASTOR, PREACH IT LOUD!
wAT MAKES IT ok TO BE A LESBIAN?

So what makes it not ok?

bamosagie:

Hmm, can one really choose his or her sexual orientation? can gays be happy in a relationship with opposite sex? if the answer is no then it is wrong to criticize but if repair can be done then all the team members should go for therapy, fully paid for by federal govt.

Repair?!?! Repair?!?! These are human beings we're talking about not defective machinery!!!

kabukabu50:

Do we seriously need government in athletes bedrooms peeping in to see who they are sleeping with?really?Is this Afghanistan or Iran?Take your silly religous fanactism somewhere else angry angry angry

If any good lesbian player is on the team,she should quit and apply to play somewhere where she would be accepted and paid an honest wage.

Thank and well said!!! As a whole athletes in Nigeria are being payed below what majority of people in places like England or the US. Its no one's business what they do, as long as they are playin' a good game then good for them. There's nothing but hypocrisy and deceit within our nation.
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by moremi2008(m): 4:02am On Mar 18, 2011
I just can't stand these hypocritical moralizers. They don't say a word when male coaches force the female players to sleep with them but are suddenly interested in witch-hunting lesbians. Jobless, useless people.
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 18, 2011
@ topic, So what?
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by InkedNerd(f): 4:15am On Mar 18, 2011
moremi2008:

I just can't stand these hypocritical moralizers. They don't say a word when male coaches force the female players to sleep with them but are suddenly interested in witch-hunting lesbians. Jobless, useless people.

Don't be shocked, after all its Nigeria we're talking about.
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by eghost247(m): 7:11am On Mar 18, 2011
moremi2008:

wow so that happens too
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by kingron: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2011
so
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by Adebayok1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2011
that no new; thats there problem ,they can do it with an animal is there prob
my prob is, they should win there opponet nd come home with the trophy
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by sley4life(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2011
ifyalways:

How does who or what players sleep with concern the coach or Nigerians?
If they think that "phocking" in camp affects the players in any way they should just ban it  . . .it ends there.
There's absolutely no positive point to score with announcing the girls' sexual preferences.
Besides,how did they Identify them?
ure pointless& lame. Why wont they get rid of such players. The coach is instilling discipline in camp.
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by sley4life(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2011
soon dey will start phucking animals
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2011
sley4life:

soon dey will start phucking animals

I don't see how, considering homosexual relations are still between humans.
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by 190: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2011
ogugua88:

I don't see how, considering homosexual relations are still between humans.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by JahMan1: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2011
Am I seeing clearly?
Was I reading those comments from fellow Nigerians who troop to church every Sunday or to mosque every Friday?
Even our traditional worshippers know better.
These westernised mentality won't do us any good oo!
I know we sometimes(as humans) feel like doing some silly things including indecent affairs,but to preach and support it openly should be shameful.

No wonder Jesus will say at the last day,
"Depart from me you workers of iniquity, "

Let us all repent or we will all likewise perish.
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by robin707(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2011
I am more concerned with what they do on the pitch, than who they sleep with.
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^^^^^^ I hail o cool
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by poweredcom(m): 12:13am On Mar 19, 2011
hehehe welll they should quit it off, the team, na today
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by adaybayor(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2011
who cares?
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by eghost247(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2011
adaybayor:

who cares?
alot of people
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by dellnet: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2011
test your gayness. please let us know the result. http://ungayquiz.freeworldz.net/
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2011
dell_net:

test your gayness. please let us know the result. http://ungayquiz.freeworldz.net/

lwkmd 106% gay! Make I try out for Super Falcons sha.
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by dellnet: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2011
omg!
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by monaug5: 12:29am On Mar 20, 2011
I think if they want be lesbian let them. Just don't allow them to get married in Nigeria.

God will deal with them not us.
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by tuumush: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2011
i don not know which side to stay on in the good or bad theory
agreed it is against the law of the land
but it is also unquestionable that so many ladies living on 'the land' find it more interesting and have not been arrested 'yet'

my humble comment is on catching those who are -
i think the Falcons that look like men are more likely to be les
but if we insist they leave the team, we have inadvertently insisted on trophy-less campaigns
i don't know where this my theory came from
somebody help me
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2011
tuumush:

but it is also unquestionable that so many ladies living on 'the land' find it more interesting and have not been arrested 'yet'

but if we insist they leave the team, we have inadvertently insisted on trophy-less campaigns
somebody help me

Lovely comment by the way.

Insist they leave the team for what? They're professional footballers. I don't see why their personal lives should interfere with anything, considering it's not affecting anyone.
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by 190: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2011
Ogugua>>>> Female ambassador to the Nigerian female eagles
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by InkedNerd(f): 6:38am On Mar 21, 2011
tuumush:

somebody help me

ogugua88 was right, leave for what? Who are you to control what goes on in their personal lives? Having 'masculine' features is not in anyway an indication that someone is a lesbian. You mean to tell me that if you're male and you tuumush have 'feminine' features then its safe to assume your gay? You have a lot learn about human sexuality is your answer to my question is yes.
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by bkbabe97y(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2011
^^^You, Im gettn sick n tired of ur shiyyt! When Ima smash that, eh?
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by InkedNerd(f): 7:46am On Mar 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

^^^You, Im gettn sick n tired of your shiyyt! When Ima smash that, eh?

Oh Lord tongue
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by bkbabe97y(m): 7:55am On Mar 21, 2011
how u been?
Re: Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) by InkedNerd(f): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

how u been?

I've been very blah lately but ok. You? Where ya been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break / At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? / Telegram Group For BBW Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.