Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners (9134 Views)

Why Do Southern Girls Get Initiated Into Sex And Fornication So Early / Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? / Why Do Southern Guys And Ladies Engage In Illicit Sex Like It's Not A Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by kingsavage: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
TruthHurts1:
Hausa girls will bleep and use hijab to clean up their pussy. If I upload some of the vids I have on my phone, lala will suffer a stroke.

[img]https://images./4eHscRqor2sPuT6mJDRNkZ.gif[/img]

bros you fit send me the videos for whatsapp?
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by SaintBishop: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Myhusband:

even your forefathers knows Yoruba ladies ain't class with no one with your tribes and others in this country

you need to take care of how to construct your sentences and shun frustration before quoting me next time.today is Sunday, so enjoy my civility
Your'e right! have you ever seen a god lay with a pig? That's what your yoruba women are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Quality20(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
kingsavage:
bros you fit send me the videos for whatsapp?
what you gonna do with ppls nudity n privacy? Are u a IndecentStar or blackmailer?
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by SaintBishop: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Myhusband:

even your forefathers knows Yoruba ladies ain't class with no one with your tribes and others in this country

you need to take care of how to construct your sentences and shun frustration before quoting me next time. today is Sunday, so enjoy my civility
You're right! Pigs are classless,
that's what your dirty yoruba women are.
I will mention you over and over again if you don't keep your dumbness within you. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Myhusband(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
SaintBishop:
You're right! Pigs are classless,
that's what your dirty yoruba women are.
I will mention you over and over again if you don't keep your dumbness within you. Cheers.

why won't pigs be classless to you when you belong to the zoo and Yoruba ladies are what you dream for your tribeswomen to be but unfortunately they can't meet up

you better shut up and take your L out in peace because I will give you bad relentlessly. I don't go silent until senses is deposited to imbeciles like you

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Myhusband(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
SaintBishop:
Your'e right! have you ever seen a god lay with a pig? That's what your yoruba women are.

there is no how I can see that because I don't live in the zoo with you, I think you should be asking your colleagues in the zoo this imbecility question

jealousy for the Yoruba ladies with class will soon make you take sniper but thank god sniper can't be found in the zoo you lives in

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by kingsavage: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2020
Quality20:
what you gonna do with ppls nudity n privacy? Are u a IndecentStar or blackmailer?
wetin concern you?
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by kingsavage: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

why won't pigs be classless to you when you belong to the zoo and Yoruba ladies are what you dream for your tribeswomen to be but unfortunately they can't meet up

you better shut up and take your L out in peace because I will give you bad relentlessly. I don't go silent until senses is deposited to imbeciles like you
the idiot is an ijaw pig.. let him be
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Quality20(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
kingsavage:
wetin concern you?
na sooo?
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by kingsavage: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2020
Quality20:
na sooo?
yes
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by SaintBishop: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

there is no how I can see that because I don't live in the zoo with you, I think you should be asking your colleagues in the zoo this imbecility question

jealousy for the Yoruba ladies with class will soon make you take sniper but thank god sniper can't be found in the zoo you lives in
Give me one good reasons why i will be jealous of dirty smelling yoruba woman and i will deactivate my account.

And next time learn how to spell correctly before you give me unnecessary mention ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by SaintBishop: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
kingsavage:
the idiot is an ijaw pig.. let him be
Are you not a stupid and useless slowpoke for following an ijaw pig. grin grin
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Myhusband(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
SaintBishop:
Give me one good reasons why i will be jealous of dirty smelling yoruba woman and i will deactivate my account.

And next time learn how to spell correctly before you give me unnecessary mention ok?

The reason your women leave your dumb kinsmen and marry aboki Muslim that you detest a lot in your region

The reason Yoruba women have equal right with the opposite gender that your backward region can't retrace forever

Many Yoruba women don't feel entitlement like your Igbo women, they work their ass out to be self made

A lot of things I can't even buttress to educate you because your brain is as landlocked as your region

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by SaintBishop: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

The reason your women leave your dumb kinsmen and marry aboki Muslim that you detest a lot in your region

The reason Yoruba women have equal right with the opposite gender that your backward region can't retrace forever

Many Yoruba women don't feel entitlement like your Igbo women, they work their ass out to be self made

A lot of things I can't even buttress to educate you because your brain is as landlocked as your region
Who are the we you keep talking of you godforsaken abomination? i guess your pathetic, worthless, vauless, dirty yoruba cunt of a mother must have open her smelling toto for one igbo man which result to an slowpoke like you that's why you keep seeing igbo in everyone right?

You are too dumb and stupid for me to waste my precious time on, why i give a nincompoop like you audience still beat my imagination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Myhusband(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
SaintBishop:
Who are the we you keep talking of you godforsaken abomination? i guess your pathetic, worthless, vauless, dirty yoruba cunt of a mother must have open her smelling toto for one igbo man which result to an slowpoke like you that's why you keep seeing igbo in everyone right?

You are too dumb and stupid for me to waste my precious time on, why i give a nincompoop like you audience still beat my imagination.

Find out Igbo women wish they're from Yoruba! Your region is backward and anti women

Please get your chest beating comot from my side ikenna

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by kingsavage: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
SaintBishop:
Are you not a stupid and useless slowpoke for following an ijaw pig. grin grin
useless ijaw animal.grin grin
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by SaintBishop: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
kingsavage:
useless ijaw animal.grin grin
Better than a stupid idoit good for nothing smelling yoruba monkey bring it on kennyswag yours truly have your time. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by kingsavage: 2:22am On Nov 18, 2020
SaintBishop:
Better than a stupid idoit good for nothing smelling yoruba monkey bring it on kennyswag yours truly have your time. wink
wonders shall never end shocked an idiotic useless god forsaken worthless and illiterate ijaw monkey calling some one God for nothing ..
Nothing musa no go see for gate oo shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by SaintBishop: 2:30am On Nov 18, 2020
kingsavage:
wonders shall never end shocked an idiotic useless god forsaken worthless and illiterate ijaw monkey calling some one God for nothing ..
Nothing musa no go see for gate oo shocked shocked
You are a m0ron go to school and educate yourself obori somebody. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by kingsavage: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2020
SaintBishop:
You are a m0ron go to school and educate yourself obori somebody. grin
grin grin obole grin
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by SaintBishop: 9:11am On Nov 18, 2020
kingsavage:
grin grin obole grin

Curse bastard from a cursed tribe this is the 21 century yet you barbaric yoruba animals keep eating human organs, minning people skulls all in the name of money ritual. sad
What a stupid, useless, fooilsh, senseless, idotic thing to do grin grin

You freak of nature don't deseve to be among humans but with animals obori people.

Spit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by kingsavage: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2020
SaintBishop:
[s]

Curse bastard from a cursed tribe this is the 21 century yet you barbaric yoruba animals keep eating human organs, minning people skulls all in the name of money ritual. sad
What a stupid, useless, fooilsh, senseless, idotic thing to do grin grin

You freak of nature don't deseve to be among humans but with animals obori people.

Spit.[/s]
i don't waste my time with useless inconsequential ijaw illiterates. Go look for your fellow ijaw animals and shekpe drinkers to communicate with.
Ogogoro na im cause your madness cheesy
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by SaintBishop: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2020
kingsavage:
i don't waste my time with useless inconsequential ijaw illiterates. Go look for your fellow ijaw animals and shekpe drinkers to communicate with.
Ogogoro na im cause your madness cheesy
Is that all you got?*sigh*
I thought you are king of savage, yet your reply isn't burtal enough.

Give me mumu mention again and i will use my base bat smash that your cone head lol

Mumu way know no him left from right.

FYI. I rather be a ogogoro drinker than to be a human eating Afonja tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by kingsavage: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2020
SaintBishop:
Is that all you got?*sigh*
I thought you are king of savage, yet your reply isn't burtal enough.

Give me mumu mention again and i will use my base bat smash that your cone head lol

Mumu way know no him left from right.

FYI. I rather be a ogogoro drinker than to be a human eating Afonja tongue
illiterate from bayelsa grin grin
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2020
Wtf?!?!
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
First thing is dat hausa no be human being nah, they're so strong, Igbo girls and sex are like 5 and 6 ,

So manla(hausa) penis is big and strong so Igbo girls like ham wink

So hausa guys no get joy when it come to sex they can destroy pussy, and Igbo girls on the other hand can die on top sex, so the thing fit each other wink

That's exactly what's happening OP smiley

Bastard aboki man.

Why aren't you satisfied with your hiv infested uneducated women.
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by SILENTandSMART2: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Bastard aboki man.

Why aren't you satisfied with your hiv infested uneducated women.

abeg calm down bro I'm not an hausa man I'm an igbo nigga, moreover no need for all this things wink

I'm from imo state self wink

we dey together man ❤️✌️
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Coneheadyutes(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

abeg calm down bro I'm not an hausa man I'm an igbo nigga, moreover no need for all this things wink

I'm from imo state self wink

we dey together man ❤️✌️

Wtf?!?!?!

You are an aboki, be proud of your aboki heritage.
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by SILENTandSMART2: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Wtf?!?!?!
You are an aboki, be proud of your aboki heritage.

is what ?
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Coneheadyutes(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:
i didn't ask for this long espistle oga. Yourbas ladies do they fvck northerners yes or no?

Yes they do. Yoruba ladies are just simply unattractive and dirty, that's why.
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Coneheadyutes(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

Of course you must mention igbo after he has finished telling you that he is not igbo. Your masters in all ramifications. It is simple psychology to know that inferiors will always be obsessed with their superiors. Stupid yorubaboon monkeys. Yoruba have never been declared most beautiful women in nigeria. They are dirty, smelly and disease infected. That is why you yoruba men are running away from your women like pigs. Yoruba women don't have manners. Ordinary to flush toilet after use, they cannot. They are used to using pig latrine where they get their diseases from. Your useless yoruba women are among the least educated women in nigeria. You guys carry the ugliest females in Nigeria. Hausa men will rather marry an igbo woman than a hausa, yoruba see hausas as their gods. Yoruba muslim women where uncivilized until the fulani came, that is why yoruba muslim females suck their toes and worship them like gods. You cannot compare cursed yoruba women to igbo women. Igbo women are amongst the most respected women in Africa. Your women are still primates. Yoruba men cannot do without igbo women. I am sure you are dating an igbo woman right now. You will be seeing all these yoruba boys coming to boast to their friends that they managed to date an igbo women as if they are their godesses.
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Silentgroper(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

all ladies fúck but Yoruba ladies aren't attracted to Northerners as Igbo ladies does, even a Muslim ladies in Yoruba land always distance themselves from Hausas. it's hard to see Yoruba ladies getting along with non Yoruba except those money hungers which is strictly olosho. in our Nigeria today, Igbo ladies marry outside their homeland than any tribe in Nigeria

Yoruba ladies might not be saint but mehn dey get class
when it comes to sexual relationships, yoruba girls only do yoruba boy nd a lil bit of igbo boys. Most esp d ones dat live in yoruba but 4 hausas, nah, They dont go close to dem.
bt 4 non sexual relationship, yoruba girls dy vibe wit hausas wella.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Female Model Goes Completely Nude In Recently Released PHOTOS / Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications / Am Done With Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.