Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners (9147 Views)

Why Do Southern Girls Get Initiated Into Sex And Fornication So Early / Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? / Why Do Southern Guys And Ladies Engage In Illicit Sex Like It's Not A Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Coneheadyutes(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2020
kingsavage:
useless ijaw animal.grin grin

Ijaws are greater than yorubas in all ramifications I must say. Stop insulting your superiors. Cursed yorropig.
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Silentgroper(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:
i didn't ask for this long espistle oga. Yourbas ladies do they fvck northerners yes or no?
No
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Myhusband(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Of course you must mention igbo after he has finished telling you that he is not igbo. Your masters in all ramifications. It is simple psychology to know that inferiors will always be obsessed with their superiors. Stupid yorubaboon monkeys. Yoruba have never been declared most beautiful women in nigeria. They are dirty, smelly and disease infected. That is why you yoruba men are running away from your women like pigs. Yoruba women don't have manners. Ordinary to flush toilet after use, they cannot. They are used to using pig latrine where they get their diseases from. Your useless yoruba women are among the least educated women in nigeria. You guys carry the ugliest females in Nigeria. Hausa men will rather marry an igbo woman than a hausa, yoruba see hausas as their gods. Yoruba muslim women where uncivilized until the fulani came, that is why yoruba muslim females suck their toes and worship them like gods. You cannot compare cursed yoruba women to igbo women. Igbo women are amongst the most respected women in Africa. Your women are still primates. Yoruba men cannot do without igbo women. I am sure you are dating an igbo woman right now. You will be seeing all these yoruba boys coming to boast to their friends that they managed to date an igbo women as if they are their godesses.

I must have hurt you so bad for you to type this dictionary up there

Igbo women are nothing but machine that produces children

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Coneheadyutes(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

I must have hurt you so bad for you to type this dictionary up there

Igbo women are nothing but machine that produces children

They are greater than female yoruba monkeys in all aspects. If they are baby machines so be it. Baby machines are better than female monkeys. Yoruba women are dirty. You will hardly ever see a hausa man go for them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by kingsavage: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Ijaws are greater than yorubas in all ramifications I must say. Stop insulting your superiors. Cursed yorropig.
after SaintBishop pummeled your smelly self in the other thread, you now want to lick ijaw ass... bastard grin grin
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Coneheadyutes(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
kingsavage:
after SaintBishop pummeled your smelly self in the other thread, you now want to lick ijaw ass... bastard grin grin

Shut up, bastard yoruba man. We where having an argument, just insult here and there. It is all jokes, but we are telling you cone heads facts that you don't want to listen to. Yoruba women are dirty and smelly.
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Goldensword: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
funny set of people, you guys bleeped girls that have been bleeped, damaged and dumped by Igbo guys, we won't hear words again, if not for sharia law that forbid northern women from marrying southerners, igbo guys would by now have relegated you guys to the background, go ask south Africans, Kenyans even Ghanaians, Igbo guys ain't you guys mate, even at that Igbo guys based in north bleep northern girls anyhow, even at the back of their shops, so shut up and stop this nonsense dick measuring contest, we ain't mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by tnerro1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Money my nigga, all for money grin
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by kingsavage: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

[s]Shut up, bastard yoruba man. We where having an argument, just insult here and there. It is all jokes, but we are telling you cone heads facts that you don't want to listen to. Yoruba women are dirty and smelly.[/s]
you typed this through tears bro... grin grin
Useless igbo criminal
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Coneheadyutes(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Goldensword:
funny set of people, you guys bleeped girls that have been bleeped, damaged and dumped by Igbo guys, we won't hear words again, if not for sharia law that forbid northern women from marrying southerners, igbo guys would by now have relegated you guys to the background, go ask south Africans, Kenyans even Ghanaians, Igbo guys ain't you guys mate, even at that Igbo guys based in north bleep northern girls anyhow, even at the back of their shops, so shut up and stop this nonsense dick measuring contest, we ain't mate.

Help me tell them.
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by kingsavage: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Goldensword:
[s]funny set of people, you guys bleeped girls that have been bleeped, damaged and dumped by Igbo guys, we won't hear words again, if not for sharia law that forbid northern women from marrying southerners, igbo guys would by now have relegated you guys to the background, go ask south Africans, Kenyans even Ghanaians, Igbo guys ain't you guys mate, even at that Igbo guys based in north bleep northern girls anyhow, even at the back of their shops, so shut up and stop this nonsense dick measuring contest, we ain't mate.[/s]
igbo boy in tears just because his cheap igbo women and are nothing but worthless prostitutes...
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Coneheadyutes(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
kingsavage:
[s]you typed this through tears bro... grin grin
Useless igbo criminal[/s]
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by kingsavage: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Coneheadyutes(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. / Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.