Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

She Would Want More. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Would Want More. (2727 Views)

Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Would Want More. by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2020
Shortyy:

Then stop asking people on want to do, if you can't communicate with her.
Continue having your premarital sex.

It is in your place to proffer an advice without being forceful. It is in my place to choose what to do. Don't take it too seriously. You are very judgemental and pushy. That's not what I want from you. You are even biased... You are just hitting on me. Why can't think about from her point of action. What if she is just having fun with me. But instead you keep making it feel it's my fault she enjoying sex with me. Be diplomatic. It's not as it seems all the time.

2 Likes

Re: She Would Want More. by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2020
Shortyy:

You're manipulating her Mr man! If you don't feel a thing for her tell her now so the feelings don't get too deep. Let her move on!

I am manipulating her? Who is this girl? A girl keeps coming for sex from me and you say I am manipulating her. When it comes to boys and girls relationship some of you girls are not be met for relationship issues. I already know who you would choose. Don't you know or have you not heard, some girls just know how to have fun without looking for attachments. Please look at every card before you become judgemental.
Re: She Would Want More. by Shortyy(f): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2020
Pacecar:

It is in your place to proffer an advice without being forceful. It is in my place to choose what to do. Don't take it too seriously. You are very judgemental and pushy. That's not what I want from you. You are even biased... You are just hitting on me. Why can't think about from her point of action. What if she is just having fun with me. But instead you keep making it feel it's my fault she enjoying sex with me. Be diplomatic. It's not as it seems all the time.

Look, I've seen this situation before, matter of fact I've seen someone that has been in it. Women don't just have fun. As long she starts visiting and not even asking anything from you, it's not fun for her. Leaving someone after they've developed strong feelings for you is depressing. That is why I'm telling you to communicate with her, tell her you're not in for a long time, just a good time. Being hard on you? Do you even know what you're doing? You want me to tell you to go ahead and have your fun and at the end discard her like a broken glass, just like your fellow guys are telling you? No I won't do that. Because I'm not supporting your actions doesn't mean I'm biassed.

If you want relationship with no strings attached, the best thing is to table it out. So each party will trade carefully and guard their hearts at the process.

1 Like

Re: She Would Want More. by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2020
In your first post on the thread, you said, "I blame women" but you're attacking the OP. Aren't you contradicting yourself?

The female in this situation is the one at fault, giving her body away so cheaply and stupidly. If the dude later decides he doesn't want a r/ship with her, she can't blame him nor can she claim he used and dumped her because she's willfully going to him almost daily herself.

She has never even asked him what they are, yet she's going to him "almost everyday" for sex. How can she be sleeping with someone in this manner without defining the terms and conditions beforehand? You can't set the tone for a Fwb (friends with benefits / friends of the opposite sex who just have sex) then try to demand boyfriend vibes lateron. That bait and switch hardly works.

Shortyy:

Look, I've seen this situation before, matter of fact I've seen someone that has been in it. Women don't just have fun. As long she starts visiting and not even asking anything from you, it's not fun for her. Leaving someone after they've developed strong feelings for you is depressing. That is why I'm telling you to communicate with her, tell her you're not in for a long time, just a good time. Being hard on you? Do you even know what you're doing? You want me to tell you to go ahead and have your fun and at the end discard her like a broken glass, just like your fellow guys are telling you? No I won't do that. Because I'm not supporting your actions doesn't mean I'm biassed.

If you want relationship with no strings attached, the best thing is to table it out. So each party will trade carefully and guard their hearts at the process.

1 Like

Re: She Would Want More. by Quality20(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2020
One disadvantage of sex esp when done so frequently is heart attack. How would you want to die for nothing?
Re: She Would Want More. by Shortyy(f): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
In your first post on the thread, you said, "I blame women" but you're attacking the OP. Aren't you contradicting yourself?

The female in this situation is the one at fault, giving her body away so cheaply and stupidly. If the dude later decides he doesn't want a r/ship with her, she can't blame him nor can she claim he used and dumped her because she's willfully going to him almost daily herself.

She has never even asked him what they are, yet she's going to him "almost everyday" for sex. How can she be sleeping with someone in this manner without defining the terms and conditions beforehand? You can't set the tone for a Fwb (friends with benefits / friends of the opposite sex who just have sex) then try to demand boyfriend vibes lateron. That bait and switch hardly works.

Yes I blame women. And I still blame her. But that op doesn't need any advice, he just wants the "go ahead order" from his peers to continue whatever he's doing.

When you don't table out your needs from onset, why won't they demand boyfriend duties? Explain yourself! This is what I want, this is what I want. Later when she starts asking for boyfriend duties, you won't feel remorseful at all, because after all you communicated with her.

Truth is, most of you don't know the importance of communication, or maybe you do know but decide not to do it for your own benefits.
Re: She Would Want More. by frubben(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2020
Wahala for girl wey come chop bread around 11 pm oooooo grin
Re: She Would Want More. by Luak(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2020
Pacecar:

. Op, your best bet is to ignore that moniker. There are more sensible and matured comments to read.
Re: She Would Want More. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2020
What are boyfriend duties? Money? Since when does having sex with a man imply he has to be giving the woman money?

~In case you're misunderstanding the meaning of FWBs (friends with benefits), FWBs doesn't mean imply the involvement of money/that the man gives the woman money. FWBs are people who engage in intimate/sexual activity without really dating each other, without being committed to one another.

After their initial sexual encounter that night, both of them should've discussed what they want from one another, if anything. If he didn't initiate the conversation, as a woman, the onus was on her to do so before continuing to sleep with him. For her to be going over to his place for sex without bothering to have this conversation with him indicates: 1) she too may be cool with this FWB setup ― there are females who can have sex with no feelings attached and she very well could be one; or 2) she may be assuming there's a r/ship in place or expecting one, both of which are dumb. Since when does having sex with a man equate to being in a relationship with him, especially when none has been defined nor spoken of?

It's better to wait for marriage before sex, but if not, at least date properly and have a committed relationship in place. If she gets pregnant now, she will end up being a babymama 'cos a man that's not ready to date a female won't marry her. Or, if they rush into marriage as a result of pregnancy, they may end up finding out they're not compatible afterall and be miserably married b/c other than being f/uc/k buddies, they didn't really bother to know one another.

Shortyy:

Yes I blame women. And I still blame her. But that op doesn't need any advice, he just wants the "go ahead order" from his peers to continue whatever he's doing.

When you don't table out your needs from onset, why won't they demand boyfriend duties? Explain yourself! This is what I want, this is what I want. Later when she starts asking for boyfriend duties, you won't feel remorseful at all, because after all you communicated with her.

Truth is, most of you don't know the importance of communication, or maybe you do know but decide not to do it for your own benefits.

1 Like

Re: She Would Want More. by Shortyy(f): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
What are boyfriend duties? Money? Since when does having sex with a man imply he has to be giving the woman money?

~In case you're misunderstanding the meaning of FWBs (friends with benefits), FWBs doesn't mean imply the involvement of money/that the man gives the woman money. FWBs are people who engage in intimate/sexual activity without really dating each other, without being committed to one another.

After their initial sexual encounter that night, both of them should've discussed what they want from one another, if anything. If he didn't initiate the conversation, as a woman, the onus was on her to do so before continuing to sleep with him. For her to be going over to his place for sex without bothering to have this conversation with him indicates: 1) she too may be cool with this FWB setup ― there are females who can have sex with no feelings attached and she very well could be one; or 2) she may be assuming there's a r/ship in place or expecting one, both of which are dumb. Since when does having sex with a man equate to being in a relationship with him, especially when none has been defined nor spoken of?

It's better to wait for marriage before sex, but if not, at least date properly and have a committed relationship in place. If she gets pregnant now, she will end up being a babymama 'cos a man that's not ready to date a female won't marry her. Or, if they rush into marriage as a result of pregnancy, they may end up finding out they're not compatible afterall and be miserably married b/c other than being Bleep buddies, they didn't really bother to know one another.

I'm not talking about money or whatever here Mr man. You're the one who brought up the boyfriend duties talk, so I'm just flowing with it.

Look stop trying to justify this action. There's a need to communicate in a situation like this, to avoid any misinterpretation In the future.

If I start dating, the first thing I do is to say what I want in that relationship. Whether I'm there for fun or If I want something serious, if that's not what the other party wants, we go our ways. Simple. No need to beat around the bush.

Biko have a nice day.
Re: She Would Want More. by Mywd: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Op abeg she be virgin when u fess chook am put?
Re: She Would Want More. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Pls. indicate where I used the term "boyfriend duties" in my first post (in which I quoted you). You replied that post with "When you don't table out your needs from onset, why won't they demand boyfriend duties?" and I responded accordingly, so how am the one who "brought up the boyfriend duties talk" when you did? You obviously don't comprehend your posts, let alone others'.

I'm not a man, neither am I justifying his actions. I'm merely looking at this from a logical standpoint while you're being unnecessarily emotional. They're both adults having consensual sex; there's no force nor trickery involved, more so, if she's going over to him for sex.

You're talking as if she cannot communicate with him to ask him what's up. If she can be opening her legs, she can open her mouth to inquire for her own sake, but since she hasn't bothered to, OP can do the needful.

Shortyy:

I'm not talking about money or whatever here Mr man. You're the one who brought up the boyfriend duties talk, so I'm just flowing with it.

Look stop trying to justify this action. There's a need to communicate in a situation like this, to avoid any misinterpretation In the future.

If I start dating, the first thing I do is to say what I want in that relationship. Whether I'm there for fun or If I want something serious, if that's not what the other party wants, we go our ways. Simple. No need to beat around the bush.

Biko have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: She Would Want More. by Shortyy(f): 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
Pls. indicate where I used the terms "boyfriend duties" in my first post (in which I quoted you). You replied that post with "When you don't table out your needs from onset, why won't they demand boyfriend duties?" and I responded accordingly, so how am the one who "brought up the boyfriend duties talk" when you did? You obviously don't comprehend your posts, let alone others'.

I'm not a man, neither am I justifying his actions. I'm merely looking at this from a logical standpoint while you're being unnecessarily emotional. They're both adults having consensual sex; there's no force nor trickery involved, more so, if she's going over to him for sex.

You're talking as if she cannot communicate with him to ask him what's up. If she can be opening her legs, she can open her mouth to inquire for her own sake, but since she hasn't bothered to, OP can do the needful.

I can't go back to dig that. This has gotten longer than necessary. Whatever rocks their boat.
Re: She Would Want More. by Shortyy(f): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
Pls. indicate where I used the terms "boyfriend duties" in my first post (in which I quoted you). You replied that post with "When you don't table out your needs from onset, why won't they demand boyfriend duties?" and I responded accordingly, so how am the one who "brought up the boyfriend duties talk" when you did? You obviously don't comprehend your posts, let alone others'.

And besides, this guy was the one who brought the topic here which means it was worrying him. As the girl hasn't bothered about it, and he's bothered. It's safe he talks to the girl about it because he won't get any answer here.

And please I'm not being any emotional, I could care less about what those teenagers are doing, because I've lived this way, and I've realized that's not how to live life. That's why I said I blame women. Left for me, men will die if sexual starvation.

I've been called rigid, stubborn, cold, and whatever, because I don't fall for all their stupîd games.
Re: She Would Want More. by Uzomacharles: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
ProblemNoDeyFinish
Re: She Would Want More. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mywd:
Op abeg she be virgin when u fess chook am put?

Nah she was not
Re: She Would Want More. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Shortyy:

And besides, this guy was the one who brought the topic here which means it was worrying him. As the girl hasn't bothered about it, and he's bothered. It's safe he talks to the girl about it because he won't get any answer here.

And please I'm not being any emotional, I could care less about what those teenagers are doing, because I've lived this way, and I've realized that's not how to live life. That's why I said I blame women. Left for me, men will die if sexual starvation.

I've been called rigid, stubborn, cold, and whatever, because I don't fall for all their stupîd games.

Haha... So men will die of sexual starvation if it was left for you. So you haven't had sex before. Don't you enjoy sex? You are just an extremist. And extremist are boring and not cool to be with. And besides, I am not a teenager. I am probably older than you.

1 Like

Re: She Would Want More. by MMXX: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Shortyy:

I can't go back to dig that. This has gotten longer than necessary. Whatever rocks their boat.
Take it easy

You're allowing yourself be carried away by the misogyny exhibited by some of the male folks on this forum, it's clouding your judgement and making you unnecessary emotional towards certain topics that relates to females being maligned in any way,you feel a sense of responsibility to defend them without rational thinking..I perceive a poorly disguised misandry brewing up in your person and it's manifestation or palpability would be unhealthy if taken to the realistic public or even loved ones closer to you..

Don't let the whole female banter change or get to you here

2 Likes

Re: She Would Want More. by Shortyy(f): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
Pacecar:

Haha... So men will die of sexual starvation if it was left for you. So you haven't had sex before. Don't you enjoy sex? You are just an extremist. And extremist are boring and not cool to be with. And besides, I am not a teenager. I am probably older than you.

You're a teenager for you to bring this pathetic topic here.

And yeah, I'm adding extremist and boring to the list of names.
Re: She Would Want More. by SavageResponse(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
Continue enjoying until kasala burst grin
Re: She Would Want More. by Cutehector(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: She Would Want More. by stacyadams: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author=Pacecar post=96042274]I don't know where to start. But I want to be very brief. I hate long articles.
So there is this girl I met in my lodge and we had a great convo the first day we met. I just moved in. I felt the vibe and I thought we would just be talk buddies. Truth is, I don't usually envisage romance with a female. It just happens. Fast forward from all the convo we had the day we met and afterwards. She came to my room one night at around 11pm just before midnight and told me she was hungry. She was lucky I had a left over bread I didn't finish. She did eat hastly; she was indeed hungry. After eating she laid on my foam and slept off. I slept off too. Deep into the night, I woke up and I was Hot. She was just there sleeping beautifully. I tried to touch her but she refused me lightly. She wasn't seriously defensive. I laid back, intending to subdue my feelings. I couldn't; I did try again and she became responsive. My left hand caressed down her ass and I discovered she wasn't wearing any panties. She was wearing a short gown that only terminated on her very beautiful fair laps without pants. We had sex that night. It was good. We didn't say anything about it the next morning. We acted so cool. I thought it wasn't going to happen again. I wasn't making a move on her again; I thought. To my surprise, she initiated the next sexual spree. To cut the story short, she has been coming almost everyday for sex. Some I initiated, others she did. I must confess, she is alright in bed. But her boldness grew as we had it. I believe I am hitting it right too. She is a good girl; very caring and fun to be with. My fear is, she might have fallen in love with me and I aint ready for an affair now. If I was ready, I would give it a try but I ain't financially ready at the moment. I don't want to hurt her feelings and I don't want to stop hitting. What should I do if she makes the first move towards clarifying what we doing together. For now, I am just fine like this! [/quote

Continue knackin my brother..
Re: She Would Want More. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Shortyy:

You're a teenager for you to bring this pathetic topic here.

And yeah, I'm adding extremist and boring to the list of names.

You are an overly emotional freak who can't define the difference between logic and what feels right. What are you angry about. Why are you so pushy and annoying. I need just a simple advice and you taking it to heart. What's wrong with you. Please, you have given your opinion; let it end there. If you don't have anything more to say apart from your misguided and awfully prejudiced comments about me, please don't comment again.

1 Like

Re: She Would Want More. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
I think the most important thing to always do before you as a lady or guy have sex with anyone is to let the other person know from the onset (before sex) what you want.
I'd like to have free pussy or dick
I'd love for us to be friends with benefits
I'd love to be in a relationship with you.
I'd love for us to date with sex or no sex involved.
Set it all our straight and I'd the other person is in for it then great!
It'd save us unnecessary stuff.
Re: She Would Want More. by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Quality20:
One disadvantage of sex esp when done so frequently is heart attack. How would you want to die for nothing?
very true. Experienced it before and trust me, it is not a Funny feeling.
Re: She Would Want More. by Tony142: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
I think the most important thing to always do before you as a lady or guy have sex with anyone is to let the other person know from the onset (before sex) what you want.
I'd like to have free pussy or dick
I'd love for us to be friends with benefits
I'd love to be in a relationship with you.
I'd love for us to date with sex or no sex involved.
Set it all our straight and I'd the other person is in for it then great!
It'd save us unnecessary stuff.

hahahaha, I laugh, what if I tell u all u wrote up there are just theory? and not practical?

if a guy u know 2weeks ago tell u directly that he want just sex from u, I am 100% sure u will reject him with the mindset that "He does not love me, he only want my body for sex"

pls do not tell people what you yourself do not practice, I hate it
Re: She Would Want More. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tony142:

hahahaha, I laugh, what if I tell u all u wrote up there are just theory? and not practical?

if a guy u know 2weeks ago tell u directly that he want just sex from u, I am 100% sure u will reject him with the mindset that "He does not love me, he only want my body for sex"

pls do not tell people what you yourself do not practice, I hate it
Lol, talking.like you know me.
Re: She Would Want More. by Mywd: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2020

Nah she was not

She belongs to the street.... Probably that might be how she did before the first person left her... You too leave her,,, shebi she wan nack grin..

Be A MAN!!! But if any consequence dey u go need to bear am oo cuz u seff go chook put grin
Re: She Would Want More. by Dreyton36: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Give me a good reason why you would find a lady who asked food from you attractive

There's something called self respect and it never dies
That's like taking advantage of her , bro you fvcked up big time
This is my advise to you , you've already done whatever and there's nothing you can do about it but pls never you sleep with any woman that isn't ur girlfriend no more , forget counting of scores , no be every pvssy get grace

Learn to do things for females without expecting nothing in return

I have an ex that i still sometimes tip off her family people when I'm buoyant , but we never get to see or even talk , but I'm just not comfortable with their condition

Wish you the best of knowledge and flying colors
Re: She Would Want More. by Tony142: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, talking.like you know me.

I did not need to know you first, all I need is to know weather u are a male or female, once u are a female then I have automatically know how u will react, why? because all women think alike

now, let assume we just meet 3days ago and I tell u face to face that "baby I do not love u, all I want from u is sex and nothing more" I swear to God the kind eye when u go take look me enh if those eyes were bullet it will be enough to kill all the boko haram in Nigeria, including the unborn boko haram, Lol #smile

but if I come and use sweet mouth to lie to u that I am dangote cousin, there is a 99% chance that u will give me that same pussy for free without me giving u a dime, #smile

I sabi ona u ladies do not like the truth (Nice guys) u prefer the ones that are good in using sweet mouth to press your mumu buttons(redpiller) #wink

if u think I am lying enh, then let do the practical and see, so let go on, babe want sex from u where should me meet to do the undo? #wink
Re: She Would Want More. by Shortyy(f): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2020

You are an overly emotional freak who can't define the difference between logic and what feels right. What are you angry about. Why are you so pushy and annoying. I need just a simple advice and you taking it to heart. What's wrong with you. Please, you have given your opinion; let it end there. If you don't have anything more to say apart from your misguided and awfully prejudiced comments about me, please don't comment again.

You're a child. Grow up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today / Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? / Watch Leaked S*x Video Of Black Sherif (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.