Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop (2947 Views)

Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man / Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. / What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Martinez39s:
Ah! Finally! I knew it! Your true self! grin grin grin

JONNYSPUTE and Godoverevery come and see.

This guy you funny o.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by blinking001(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Girl... baby I'm pregnant
Me.... go finance your life with it.
Girl.....meaning? Baby why are you sounding like this? we both enjoyed the act together.
Me...... I played my path and expected you to play yours
Girl...... what's the meaning of this?
Me...... It is what it is.
Girl....... so what are you saying? Am I keeping the pregnancy or what?
Me........blocks her on WhatsApp, facebook, Instagram etc

Two weeks later after unlocking her
Me.....Hello baby, its been long I heard from you. Hope all is well? I've missed you so dearly

Girl.......God will punish you and your entire generation
Me........I'm sorry baby
Girl........ leave me alone.

Me......And hold who?
Girl.......I don't know. Your father or anybody

Me.......I wont have you throw tantrums on my father. Dont ever try that rubbish again in your whole entire life

Girl...... I'm sorry. I was just angry you left me when I needed you most
Me...... smiling already inside me... the deed has been done

Girl......So what do you want from me?
Me.......I want you. I'm really sorry for the blackout. Was terribly mad at you for not playing your path. You getting pregnant wasnt part of our plan, the news got me destabilized and i had to take sometime to heal. You broke the trust I had for you.
Girl....... okay. Just leave me alone
Me.......And hold who na
Me.......how did it go?
Girl........its non of your business.
Me........alright.
Two days later
Me......baby how are you? I've missed you so dearly
Girl.......you miss yourself.
Me.......you're still mad at me? I've already apologised to you for the role i played in getting you angry. There is nothing I can do again. Take care of yourself bye.

Girl....hmmmmm. it's okay, I'm sorry for the way I acted. You know I love you and will always do.
Me......I know
Me......so when are you coming over.....

Girl......tomorrow evening.
Me......alright.
And the party continues. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Godoverevery: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

I haven't seen where the man only, is blamed for a girl's pregnancy. What I know is the woman is always the one shamed, ridiculed and scolded. So I don't know where this victim mentality you guys are talking about comes from.

Like I said, I'm not here to fight gender wars.
Are you kidding ...... like are you a Nigerian cos u are not.

Some parents even go as far as arresting there daughter bf when pregnancy shows up.....which gender are you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Godoverevery: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Martinez39s:

Am sure he/she isn't a Nigerian...... ln this country that some guys where even locked up becos there gf got pregnant.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Martinez39s(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:
Am sure he/she isn't a Nigerian...... ln this country that some guys where even locked up becos there gf got pregnant.
That moniker is probably a female or a self-hating simp. I think it's probably a female given the subtle manipulation the moniker was stringing. grin
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:

Are you kidding ...... like are you a Nigerian cos u are not.

Some parents even go as far as arresting there daughter bf when pregnancy shows up.....which gender are you??
Arresting the man usually happens in cases where the man is far older than the woman and doesn't want to share the responsibilities.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
Martinez39s:
That moniker is probably a female or a self-hating simp. I think it's probably a female given the subtle manipulation the moniker was stringing. grin
Have you met me? You crack me up grin grin
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Godoverevery: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Arresting the man usually happens in cases where the man is far older than the woman and doesn't want to share the responsibilities.
oooo so you see nothing wrong in that right.....I hope you are intoxicated or high.... so the didn't know the man is much older before legs.....I just know the meaning of your moniker.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:

oooo so you see nothing wrong in that right.....I hope you are intoxicated or high.... so the didn't know the man is much older before legs.....I just know the meaning of your moniker.
Are we not talking about shared responsibilities here? Why would the man deny his role in the act?

Be rational, man. Don't act like a woman with PMS.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Martinez39s:

...You caught her. Lol
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
[s]
Martinez39s:
In essence you are saying women can't be held accountable since they can be lost in the pleasure and the man has the take charge? Na only women dey lost inside pleasure? grin

Beside, this topic is about women unfairly and absurdly absolving themselves of any accountable when it comes to pregnancy by blaming men and playing the victim. I no understand wetin you dey yan.
[/s]

You lack understanding, as a man, during sex, the man is in control,(which i dont condone anyway) you the one thrusting in and out, therefore you control the sex, if a man doesnt want pregnancy or be blamed, he should master the act of withdrawal or using condom, it's very simple.

And how the hell can a woman absolve herself from a pregnancy when she's the one carrying it for 9 months? Something that everyone can see

2 Likes

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Martinez39s(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

[s]You lack understanding, as a man, during sex, the man is in control,(which i dont condone anyway) you the one thrusting in and out, therefore you control the sex, if a man doesnt want pregnancy or be blamed, he should master the act of withdrawal or using condom, it's very simple.[/s]

[s]And how the hell can a woman absolve herself from a pregnancy when she's the one carrying it for 9 months? Something that everyone can see[/s]
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lol so a fellow male has a different opinion from you means he is female? Smh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Godoverevery: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

You lack understanding, as a man, during sex, the man is in control,(which i dont condone anyway) you the one thrusting in and out, therefore you control the sex, if a man doesnt want pregnancy or be blamed, he should master the act of withdrawal or using condom, it's very simple.

And how the hell can a woman absolve herself from a pregnancy when she's the one carrying it for 9 months? Something that everyone can see
how about a lady knowing her cycle well.... knowing when is safe and not safe to have sex or use birth control pills like sensible ladies in other countries do Dumbo.....team is always the man fault

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:

how about a lady knowing her cycle well.... knowing when is safe and not safe to have sex or use birth control pills like sensible ladies in other countries do Dumbo.....team is always the man fault

How about a man not releasing inside her regardless of her safe period or pills or whatever, isn't that rather safe than sorry dumbo?

The man will blame the woman, the woman will blame the man, no one will blame themselves cos it makes them feel better, that is humans for you, get that into your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
When sex is consented, both parties are usually responsible for the outcome.

This is why i preach protected sex for both men and women, people need to embrace it more.

Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Regex: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Well, while you can't blame one person for two people's action, you have to know that most women get lost in the pleasure during sex. You have to be sharp and alert so as to control the situation.

I mean I can't count how many times I've heard the following
'Don't use a condom please'
'Release inside me baby' cheesy

But as an alert guyman you have to stay woke and not let the pleasure cloud your thinking cool

I hate to be the bearer of bad news (proven fact) withdrawal methods during sexual intercourse is not safe.

1 Like

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Godoverevery: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

How about a man not releasing inside her regardless of her safe period or pills or whatever, isn't that rather safe than sorry dumbo?

The man will blame the woman, the woman will blame the man, no one will blame themselves cos it makes them feel better, that is humans for you, get that into your brain.
and you are still plain stupid to the fact some Ladies will force you to release inside them.... just try and use your brain most men will be glad to not release inside.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
When sex is consented, both parties are usually responsible for the outcome.

This is why i preach protected sex for both men and women, people need to embrace it more.

Op listened to a radio show where a woman, not ALL women, was solely blaming men for unwanted pregnancies, means men are always to be blamed, and his fellow sissies came to wail with him, some peeps just like to play victim every time, so sad,

The only reason men are blamed is if they fail to take responsibility for the act they partook, simple.

4 Likes

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Regex:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news (proven fact) withdrawal methods during sexual intercourse is not safe.

Safe how? Pregnancy safe or std safe?

Std safe, yeah sure, not safe. The reason sexual partners should get tested for every std monthly, or use a condom always.

Pregnancy safe? Well, if you're on top of your game, you can always get away with it. I mean coupled with postcoital contraceptives like levonogestrel you'd get a 100% assurance you're safe cool
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:

and you are still plain stupid to the fact some Ladies will force you to release inside them.... just try and use your brain most men will be glad to not release inside.

Only an everlasting stupid and dumb person will say what you just said, stop disgracing your gender pls,

Or better yet, school me on how ladies force men to release inside them, I want to learn cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Withdrawal method isn't safe either way. That's because many guys will screw it up - the chance for failure is quite high.

I don't advise anyone to make it a habit, some men have become fathers because of withdrawal method.

ReluctantAdult:

Std safe, yeah sure, not safe. The reason sexual partners should get tested for every std monthly, or use a condom always.

Pregnancy safe? Well, if you're on top of your game, you can always get away with it. I mean coupled with postcoital contraceptives like levonogestrel you'd get a 100% assurance you're safe cool

1 Like

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Regex: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Do you know what is called pre-ejaculation? Well, it's enough to get her pregnant. So no matter how on top of ya game you think you are, you'd still get her pregnant if you don't use protection or she isn't on pills.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Regex:

Do you know what is called pre-ejaculation? Well, it's enough to get her pregnant. So no matter how on top of ya game you think you are, you'd still get her pregnant if you don't use protection or she isn't on pills.

That's why I said to give her postcoital contraceptives as well. The amount of sperm in precum is near nonexistent. But if there's any, the contraceptive will take it out like you're using a sledgehammer to kill an ant cool
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Withdrawal method isn't safe either way. That's because many guys will screw it up - the chance for failure is quite high.

I don't advise anyone to make it a habit, some men have become fathers because of withdrawal method.

Well, it is not advisable. But if you've mastered the art(yes, it's an art cool ) you can't get a foot wrong.
Postcoital contraceptives are your backup guys just to make sure you sleep sound at night wink
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Degrezhaa: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
blinking001:
Girl... baby I'm pregnant
Me.... go finance your life with it.
Girl.....meaning? Baby why are you sounding like this? we both enjoyed the act together.
Me...... I played my path and expected you to play yours
Girl...... what's the meaning of this?
Me...... It is what it is.
Girl....... so what are you saying? Am I keeping the pregnancy or what?
Me........blocks her on WhatsApp, facebook, Instagram etc

Two weeks later after unlocking her
Me.....Hello baby, its been long I heard from you. Hope all is well? I've missed you so dearly

Girl.......God will punish you and your entire generation
Me........I'm sorry baby
Girl........ leave me alone.

Me......And hold who?
Girl.......I don't know. Your father or anybody

Me.......I wont have you throw tantrums on my father. Dont ever try that rubbish again in your whole entire life

Girl...... I'm sorry. I was just angry you left me when I needed you most
Me...... smiling already inside me... the deed has been done

Girl......So what do you want from me?
Me.......I want you. I'm really sorry for the blackout. Was terribly mad at you for not playing your path. You getting pregnant wasnt part of our plan, the news got me destabilized and i had to take sometime to heal. You broke the trust I had for you.
Girl....... okay. Just leave me alone
Me.......And hold who na
Me.......how did it go?
Girl........its non of your business.
Me........alright.
Two days later
Me......baby how are you? I've missed you so dearly
Girl.......you miss yourself.
Me.......you're still mad at me? I've already apologised to you for the role i played in getting you angry. There is nothing I can do again. Take care of yourself bye.

Girl....hmmmmm. it's okay, I'm sorry for the way I acted. You know I love you and will always do.
Me......I know
Me......so when are you coming over.....

Girl......tomorrow evening.
Me......alright.
And the party continues. grin grin

grin
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Godoverevery: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Only an everlasting stupid and dumb person will say what you just said, stop disgracing your gender pls,

Or better yet, school me on how ladies force men to release inside them, I want to learn cheesy
so if a lady is riding me and am about cumming but she refuses to get up what will the guy do..... forcefully push her away??....that just one instant....the rest u can figure out with ur dead brain.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
It's not a reasonable art brother grin

Risks of STD are still there. The best would be to wear condoms - it's safer.

Please if you use this method from time to time, don't stick to it. Better safe, than sorry

ReluctantAdult:

Well, it is not advisable. But if you've mastered the art(yes, it's an art cool ) you can't get a foot wrong.
Postcoital contraceptives are your backup guys just to make sure you sleep sound at night wink
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:

so if a lady is riding me and am about cumming but she refuses to get up what will the guy do..... forcefully push her away??....that just one instant....the rest u can figure out with ur dead brain.

I like the fact that you are portraying males as the weaker sex, go on cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Godoverevery: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I like the fact that you are portraying males as the weaker sex, go on cheesy
you just plain stupid not to know some ladies love feeling the cum inside them....u can ask your friends and I pity the man who will end up with a cretin like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of A Man Sleeping With His Wife's Grandmother Goes Viral / Help. What Is The Cost Of PEP Anti-hiv Drugs / I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.