Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,341 members, 7,850,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop (2951 Views)

Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man / Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. / What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
It's not a reasonable art brother grin

Risks of STD are still there. The best would be to wear condoms - it's safer.

Please if you use this method from time to time, don't stick to it. Better safe, than sorry

That's why I said in my initial post to test for STDs monthly. But I do mine biweekly. I use the method only with special partners.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Okay o

ReluctantAdult:

That's why I said in my initial post to test for STDs monthly. I use the method only with special partners.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Okay o

I appreciate your concern cool

1 Like

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by chubinwa(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Irrelevant assertion from a delusional self acclaimed Alfa.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:

you just plain stupid not to know some ladies love feeling the cum inside them....u can ask your friends and I pity the man who will end up with a cretin like you.

So because some ladies like the feeling of cum, means you must indulge them, as in they coerce and manipulate you to cum inside, and you mumuishly do as told like someone that cant think on your own, yet don't want to be blamed for it, lmao cheesy

Pls continue with the victim mentality and showing yourself as the weaker sex, its entertaining cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Liposure: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Women should drop this victim mentality and start taking responsibility for their actions. Its not fair for one party to bear the brunt of the blame when things go south from consensual sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Sixfeetbelle: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Liposure:
Women should drop this victim mentality and start taking responsibility for actions. It not fair for one party to bear the brunt of the blame when things go south from concensual sex

But the only party bearing the brunt of unplanned pregnancy is the woman. It has always been the woman from time immemorial. That's why you have society shunning against single mothers but don't raise an eyebrow when the deadbeat father walks around town with a swag.

So, please, explain to me how women are playing the victim mentality here?

1 Like

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
grin

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Silentgroper(m): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:

Bro I wish I could record the program....this woman was blaming men for everything....a young lady get pregnant you are not blaming her for opening her legs.... you are saying it was the man that impregnated her that is wicked.

I don't still understand that sentence..."he impregnated her" people say...
Jxt like wen dey say

he fvcked me.
he had sex wit me.
he used me.

jxt wtf do all dat mean.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Liposure: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

But the only party bearing the brunt of unplanned pregnancy is the woman. It has always been the woman from time immemorial. That's why you have society shunning against single mothers but don't raise an eyebrow when the deadbeat father walks around town with a swag.

So, please, explain to me how women are playing the victim mentality here?
when you make it seem like the man took advantage of you without your permission but it takes two to tango and two to take responsility when it rains
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Sixfeetbelle: 2:33am On Nov 16, 2020
Women have been bearing the responsibility alone for years without complain, but the one time they demand an atom of responsibility from the male species, they claim we are playing victim mentality? Like seriously? So we should allow you guys continue to not take responsibility for your actions? Are you guys this daft?

I think men are the ones playing victim mentality here and it's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2020
I hope you're aware there have been cases of sexual exploitation that led to pregnancy.

Not every sex is consensual.

Liposure:
when you make it seem like the man took advantage of you without your permission but it takes two to tango and two to take responsility

1 Like

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

You lack understanding, as a man, during sex, the man is in control,(which i dont condone anyway) you the one thrusting in and out, therefore you control the sex, if a man doesnt want pregnancy or be blamed, he should master the act of withdrawal or using condom, it's very simple.

And how the hell can a woman absolve herself from a pregnancy when she's the one carrying it for 9 months? Something that everyone can see
if the woman doesn't give consent, there would be no baby
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2020
How about if she's raped?!

These things aren't one sided, i think i know the angle you're coming from though.

LuciferO:
if the woman doesn't give consent, there would be no baby
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
How about if she's raped?!

These things aren't one sided, i think i know the angle you're coming from though.

if she was raped..... I really don't know what to say
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by dprincedej(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
The reality of it is that a woman carries it and bears the risk of childbirth complications. Any woman that gets pregnant is responsible for her decision except she is genuinely raped. Getting pregnant by an irresponsible man is a choice and not a mistake. Some women are shallow. Stay there blaming men instead of getting your act together. Even as a married woman, don't sit down and bear children every year and say that's what Oga wants. Especially those who are unable to take care of their children financially. A child's care is primarily a mother's responsibility. If the man assists, then she is lucky or a woman of worth.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Lightangel65: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

You lack understanding, as a man, during sex, the man is in control,(which i dont condone anyway) you the one thrusting in and out, therefore you control the sex, if a man doesnt want pregnancy or be blamed, he should master the act of withdrawal or using condom, it's very simple.

And how the hell can a woman absolve herself from a pregnancy when she's the one carrying it for 9 months? Something that everyone can see

Stop blaming men for everything gone wrong in your lives, Ladies if you don't eana get pregnant don't have sex or use a condom don't sex without a condom, when you sleep with a guy raw you know the consequences and you just had to do it, so you face the consequences. The guy didn't force you, you accept so find how you will deal with the belle
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by fati2001(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

That's why I said in my initial post to test for STDs monthly. But I do mine biweekly. I use the method only with special partners.

STDs test once in life time is okay..
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2020
fati2001:

STDs test once in life time is okay..
Not when you're sexually active.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Bellotelli: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Godoverevery:
Am listening to a radio program and this woman is blaming men calling them wicked etc....
She made it clear if a lady get pregnant is the man fault which is very funny.

How do you blame one person for two people actions.... using terms like a man impregnate Lady.
A lady get pregnant and you blaming the man alone saying the lady was innocent,naive etc.... was she raped this women are so naive to the fact that some ladies even demand for sex ,some stop you from using condom, some will even demand you release in them but when pregnancy shows they start playing victim.

As a lady once you start opening your legs you should no what it will result to and if you open your legs for irresponsible men that your headache.... don't come after and start playing victim.

Note- if you don't want to get pregnant abstain from sex but am very sure our ladies can't do that because of there unending demand from there bfs
Yes it's two peoples action but the man has to take the responsibility. Why?.. because we are men and that's wat men does. Did I forget to add...IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Effect Of Watermelon Seeds On Fertility / My Wife To Be Just Delivered, Congratulations To Me!!! (photos) / Can A Lady Approach A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.