Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog (2758 Views)

I Asked Chatgpt To Generate 10 Pickup Lines Based On Nigerian Music / Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) / 28 Funny Pick Up Lines To Make Her Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog by Debbie42: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
On my Twitter, a lady shared her experience on how a guy intends to woo her with an intense pickup line like: Hello, How are you, “are you related to Whoopi Goldberg? Cause you look like her” ......No! No!! Nooo!!!! How dare you say that to a girl?

Or this one: “I love you more than my I.D card.” Really?

If you want to pick up a girl with your words, make sure it’s the right one and it rhymes with the moment, be it on a roads side, gym or a shopping mall.
Ladies are moved by words and if you as a guy have these words you already won on your first approach.

You need to be romantic and also be bold with your words, be ready for her reply and ready to flow with her vibes. Don’t forget what you want from her and don’t get her uncomfortable with you.

Obviously, some men are not aware of or concerned about what they want to say to a woman and also don’t have the courage.

I have gathered hot and killer pick-up lines that will make any girl go crazy for you. Make sure you don’t just talk like you are reading from a book..here we go:

17. There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you.

16. I must be in heaven because I am looking at an angel!

15. I saw a garden this morning and I thought it was the most beautiful ever until I met you.

14. Your eyes have told me a lot of things. The only thing they haven’t told me is your name.

13. Was that you just smiling at me or the sun just coming out?

12. Can I share a story with you? (Go ahead to tell her a story of a man who gave his all to make a woman fall in love with him, Tell her you are that man and she is that woman.)

11. Your eyes are beautiful. Are you wearing contacts? (Only say this as long as she is not wearing contacts.)

10. I look at you and I can only imagine...

Due to copyright, Continue reading here... https://theteleblog.com/17-killer-pickup-lines-to-woo-any-woman-best-of-2022/

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog by Geo4646: 1:26am On Jul 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog by Sammy101111(m): 1:54am On Jul 23, 2022
If i truly love a woman i don't need to copy and paste men what i will say will surly come with no stress . it is direct from the brain

1 Like

Re: Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog by dazzlingd(m): 6:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Broke men pick up lines

Make money and it would be easier done than said.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog by blinking001(m): 6:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Debbie42:
On my Twitter, a lady shared her experience on how a guy intends to woo her with an intense pickup line like: Hello, How are you, “are you related to Whoopi Goldberg? Cause you look like her” ......No! No!! Nooo!!!! How dare you say that to a girl?

If you want to pick up a girl with your words, make sure it’s the right one and it rhymes with the moment, be it on a roads side, gym or a shopping mall.
Ladies are moved by words and if you as a guy have these words you already won on your first approach.

You need to be romantic and also be bold with your words, be ready for her reply and ready to flow with her vibes. Don’t forget what you want from her and don’t get her uncomfortable with you.

Obviously, some men are not aware of or concerned about what they want to say to a woman and also don’t have the courage.

I have gathered hot and killer pick-up lines that will make any girl go crazy for you. Make sure you don’t just talk like you are reading from a book..here we go:

15. I saw a garden this morning and I thought it was the most beautiful ever until I met you.

14. Your eyes have told me a lot of things. The only thing they haven’t told me is your name.

12. Can I share a story with you? (Go ahead to tell her a story of a man who gave his all to make a woman fall in love with him, Tell her you are that man and she is that woman.)

11. Your eyes are beautiful. Are you wearing contacts? (Only say this as long as she is not wearing contacts.)

Due to copyright, Continue reading here... https://theteleblog.com/17-killer-pickup-lines-to-woo-any-woman-best-of-2022/
All this stress for a H.oe? Lol

1 Like

Re: Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog by rocknation62(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2022
All this pickup lines is not for this generation. There eye don tear pass all this lines. Na Money for hand back for ground...
Re: Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog by Rickmann: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2022
Debbie42:

This is rubbish..
When you truly like someone,you don't think about how to express it to them, it comes naturally.
Re: Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog by Benwallt(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2022
All these because of pucy that has been fvked at least 15 different diks. God forbid bad thing. If I approach as a lady by mere "I " n you go mute, I move on without any other word.
Re: Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog by stanliwise(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2022
Benwallt:
All these because of pucy that has been fvked at least 15 different diks. God forbid bad thing. If I approach as a lady by mere "I " n you go mute, I move on without any other word.
So what then happens?
Both of you were moving before, only you came say “I” and nothing happened. So what’s your point.
Re: Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog by Benwallt(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2022
stanliwise:

So what then happens?
Both of you were moving before, only you came say “I” and nothing happened. So what’s your point.
As in, you tell somebody good morning n intead of the person to say good morning back she just look the other way. Are you gonna stay in her face? As for me b4 she look back I am gone. Garrit?
Re: Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog by Iamicekid(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Pickup lines ain’t for Nigerian girls, know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2022
Wahala for who still dey use pick up lines

Me, i just park my aeroplane close to her, whine done the glass and press horn. She will run to my destination asap.

Like a nairalander will say
Dj play me 2 cups of pepper soup
Bar man serve me bend down select by cynthia morgan ft oliver de koke

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog by Mercury12(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pick up lines are for teenagers
Re: Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog by Cravemore: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Smtwww. Original Girls na money, back for ground. Ewu Do RO dO ro Ohh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog by stanliwise(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Benwallt:
As in, you tell somebody good morning n intead of the person to say good morning back she just look the other way. Are you gonna stay in her face? As for me b4 she look back I am gone. Garrit?
Well while you may or may not have good intentions. You can’t tell of the person previous experience.

It’s the game bro. The ones who acted welcoming have met some fools while in same attitude has chased well meaning or particularly just casual future friends/partners.

Reality
Re: Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog by Benwallt(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
stanliwise:

Well while you may or may not have good intentions. You can’t tell of the person previous experience.

It’s the game bro. The ones who acted welcoming have met some fools while in same attitude has chased well meaning or particularly just casual future friends/partners.

Reality
I can't share or correct the previous experience I knew nothing about. Baggage should be put where they should be not carry about.

(1) (Reply)

Is Dis Lady Manipulative Or What? / My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? / Tribalism In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.