Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law (10215 Views)

My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please i went to withdraw my last 3k with my new access bank visa card via pos, but the response was 'violation of law'
please what does it means?
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Easternmind(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Did you support the #Endsars movement and protest...

7 Likes

Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Ceceba(f): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
Easternmind:

Exactly my thought

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Easternmind:
no
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by NATIONALPASTOR: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
emeraldvee:
Please i went to withdraw my last 3k with my new access bank visa card via pos, but the response was 'violation of law'

MasterCard right?
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
End Sars things angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Seriously I don't know,but all I know is that, I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

MasterCard right?
no visa card sir
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Am going to the bank 2morow
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Plut01: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2020

Gee guys probably moved in and moved out big mula using your Azza before you Soji.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by silento(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
don't enter bank or else na for prison u go spend xmas call there customer care on facebook

7 Likes

Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Earthstorms(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
emeraldvee:
Am going to the bank 2morow

Wrong move.

Sit in your house and call their customer care line. Do step into any bank.

If your account was flagged by cbn or efcc, if you step into any bank then sorry is your name.

You go chop Xmas for detention.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Earthstorms:

Wrong move.

Sit in your house and call their customer care line. Do step into any bank.

If your account was flagged by cbn or efcc, if you step into any bank then sorry is your name.

You go chop Xmas for detention.
access bank customer care is the worst i've ever seen
they are not even responding
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
I hope they didn't use your account for that access Visa or MasterCard money movement.
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by daddio(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
emeraldvee:

access bank customer care is the worst i've ever seen
they are not even responding

If you know their twitter handle, chat with them via that.
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
daddio:

If you know their twitter handle, chat with them via that.
local man has no smartphone
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by TheCork(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
emeraldvee:

bro...it simply mean the goverment belif u been watching blue film sir........this is automatic 17years in prison sir.
Bro dont worry, I will hook u with my babe: dorin27!!!!(Thank me later))
smiley
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by themainman600(m): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
emeraldvee:
see this one if you enter bank I swear with my two balls you will be arrested immediately the only way I can help you I will hack to the bank web and remove all the allegations on your account you will have to send me your account no ,snap your ATM card front and back ,and your otp code and also snap your marriage certificate ...(if married)
note :send all this to me in PM
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
themainman600:
see this one if you enter bank I swear with my two balls you will be arrested immediately the only way I can help you I will hack to the bank web and remove all the allegations on your account you will have to send me your account no ,snap your ATM card front and back ,and your otp code and also snap your marriage certificate ...(if married)

thief

19 Likes

Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by themainman600(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

thief[/s]
you are so stupid am trying to help you but since you don't need my help good luck in Jail I hope it kiri Kiri grin
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Temmylee01(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Shooooooooooooot

Issokay

Opor sad shocked sad sad sad sad
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by tobechi74: 1:23am On Nov 18, 2020
Your account is frozen
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 18, 2020
themainman600:
werey dey disguise
ole

10 Likes

Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by themainman600(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
emeraldvee:

werey dey disguise
ole
well I hope the 3k won't land you in jail if you make wrong move of going to bank
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by uchman(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
themainman600:

Are you for real?
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mehn it happened to someone i know.
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
10minutes:
Mehn it happened to someone i know.
What the person do las las
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2020
Good day Nl's, never live your life based on people's opinion. Believe in yourself because fortune favour the brave

i finaly went to the bank to complain about my visa card dat was unable to withdraw/transfer with response "violation of law"
so many people here were already telling me not to go the bank, that i would be arrested.
but i thank God that it was just an error from their server and its been rectified, i was able to withdraw the 3k

i just thank God cuz i opened this acct last yr august with 3k, but the acct officer(a lady) didnt credit the 3k to my acct(imagine o my own money). I had to report to them on fb. I heard she was sacked, The credited dat 3k last month.
me wey be say i need cash like mad. Man broke at the moment, i really need smart phn b4 dis 2020 pass

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law by BillyGilmour: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
emeraldvee:
Bro @ mooojy pls i need response from u, i have no other alternative help 4 now pls unless a God's miracle
anytin pls
0817413581 (access)
money sent

Pls confirm

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) / Spanish Gold Fly Available / Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.