Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. (16714 Views)

Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by SarutobiEky(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Palema007:
Just get lost already! You have no class, worth, shame, taste or even dignity to entertain rats let alone ladies!

Move along! Go buy Waw before Konji kill you. Ewu! Don't bother to respond, I won't read!

Ode. Who dey seek your validation before? Otondo grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Well Op with recent uploads, I believe you should get the lady a decent JOB. I mean that!
Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by Omoluabi16(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
The kind back pain this lady this babe go dey experience ehn. This is quite much for her physique.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by SarutobiEky(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Idiot if you get her a job will you die? Oponu. As if you're any better.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
She may have a decent pair, but you're only seeing a picture of her clothed. Not like we need any naked proof whatsoever.

There's a good chance her bra is doing some of the work. I don't know why guys aren't getting this.

Omoluabi16:
The kind back pain this lady this babe go dey experience ehn. This is quite much for her physique.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by SarutobiEky(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
She may have a decent pair, but you're only seeing a picture of her clothed. Not like we need any naked proof whatsoever.

There's a good chance her bra is doing some of the work. I don't know why guys aren't getting this.

You're right. The wonder bra has been saving these whores careers since 1900

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by Omoluabi16(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

You may have a point.. and then I don't want to drawn analysing a strangers parts. That's not too nice. wink
Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bruh, easy on the language now.

SarutobiEky:

You're right. The wonder bra has been saving these whores careers since 1900

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by SarutobiEky(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Omoluabi16:
You may have a point.. and then I don't want to drawn analysing a strangers parts. That's not too nice.
feel free to do that man. The average female wouldn't think twice about body shaming you if the opportunity presents itself. You're a nice guy sha.
Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by SarutobiEky(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Bruh, easy on the language now.

lol...come on naw, should we sugar coat it? You don't like undiluted truth??

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Of course. The main reason i analyse these things is for education.

Thousands of women are getting insecure over pictures of people wearing waist trainers, butt lift garments etc.

Have nothing against this lady, just wanted to point it out

Omoluabi16:
You may have a point.. and then I don't want to drawn analysing a strangers parts. That's not too nice. wink

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by Omoluabi16(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
feel free to do that man. The average female wouldn't think twice about body shaming you if the opportunity presents itself. You're a nice guy sha.
lool. calm down now. smiley
Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by Omoluabi16(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Of course. The main reason i analyse these things is for education.

Thousands of women are getting insecure over pictures of people wearing waist trainers, butt lift garments etc.

Have nothing against this lady, just wanted to point it out

True man. Great point!

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
I dont like calling women i don't know whores.

That's not truth, that's judgemental and insulting.

SarutobiEky:
lol...come on naw, should we sugar coat it? You don't like undiluted truth??

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Infolenka:
If I get up to 30 comments from 30 different people describing why they like big boobs and their experiences with big boobs ladies, I'll share this girl's Facebook and Instagram usernames..

Rubbish And Nonsense. I've got productive things and pressing Issues to attend to rather than this Nonsense. Get a life Negroo. Meanwhile I'm enjoying those two bashing themselves up there lol.......grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nairalanders and their biased 'average' statistics. Na wa grin

SarutobiEky:
Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ugly sight.. I wonder what some guys love in all these excess breasts undecided
Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by Infolenka: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Rubbish And Nonsense. I've got productive things and pressing Issues to attend to rather than this Nonsense. Get a life Negroo.....

Dry
Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
free me nau, Abi you get big boobies? If not, free my mention make Ogun no kill you there.grin

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by SarutobiEky(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Infolenka:

Dry
hit me up na
Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by Harry00(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Carpet breast
Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by Upmost96(f): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Improper fraction

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by SarutobiEky(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Upmost96:
Improper fraction
wey your own? Proper fraction
Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by Davoneskay(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Those guys bashing each other really made my night. The pics - nothing special.
Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by Dreyton36: 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Op
Send the username make I check something, else na sango u dey find so oo grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by osamz007: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2020
ADE OLAMI PELUMI

Una never decode wetin I write ni??m

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by TheCork(m): 12:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Infolenka:
If I get up to 30 comments from 30 different people describing why they like big boobs and their experiences with big boobs ladies, I'll share this girl's Facebook and Instagram usernames..

rubbbbishh....Ordnary dorin27 boooooobsi is way larger!! (true story) undecided
Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 18, 2020
BRA dey work ooooo..
She should b paying ha TITHES 2 doz who invented BRA.
She will be ungrateful, if she fails in this regard.
Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by mespusinglez(m): 5:52am On Nov 18, 2020
Make i be the no: 30
me I like Big breasts...i prefer big breast to big ass
Gazing at a nice boobs alone can cure you from your heart attackgrin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by iykee101(m): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2020
A lady with big boobs moves me to extent i can be in a mood to have *** with her not mind whether shes ugly or not,again it makes me have a very strong erection and always ready have her everytime,finally sucking big boobs is what i can boost for cuz i love it with passion abeg op give her username or contact

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by Upmost96(f): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2020
SarutobiEky:
wey your own? Proper fraction
that's my opinion, now shut up
Re: Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Infolenka:

Dry
wet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. / Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... / My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.