Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,457 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) (9579 Views)

This Woman Tattooed Her Boyfriend Picture On Her Face / Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
The residential carer, from California, has
splurged £19,530 so far, covering every inch of
her skin from the soles of her feet to the top of
her head.

Julia Nuno

Julia Nuno, a 32-year-old tattoo-obsessed woman
has covered her body with tattoos.

According to Daily Star UK, the woman has spent
nearly £20,000 on various designs to ensure almost
every part of her body is covered in ink.

Julia Nuno got her first piece of permanent body
art when she was 18.

And in the last three years, she's dedicated a
total of 234 hours getting a full body suit.

The residential carer, from California, has
splurged £19,530 so far, covering every inch of
her skin from the soles of her feet to the top of
her head.

Despite concerns from her family, Julia even had
her genital area tattooed earlier this month in
Texas.

She also plans to get her face - the last
remaining untouched space - covered in geometric
flowers in the future.

Julia said: "It’s taken me quite a while, I started
getting tattooed as soon as I was old enough.

"Collecting them came a bit for me, it’s only over
the last few years that I have been going
constantly.

"I started out small with a hibiscus flower on my
chest but it just ended up growing...

"I had no intention of collecting or getting a suit
but somewhere down the line I just decided to go
all the way. Now I can’t stop."

For the last three years, Julia has spent three
hours in tattoo parlours every fortnight, adding
to her collection.

But the ink lover admits it’s the sessions and
process of getting the work done that keeps her
going back, adding she usually lets the artist
choose the design.

"For a long time I told myself and other people
that I would never shave my head to get it
tattooed, I said 'that’s crazy'," she said.

"But when I ran out of space on my body it was
the next obvious part.

"I feel like the more tattooed I am the more
irritating it feels to see empty space.

"When I’m finished I’m going to go over my
existing suit restoring the colours and existing
lines.

"The sessions are really special to me, the art is
nice but it’s the actual tattooing sessions that I’m
really addicted to. A lot of times I let the man
who tattoos me pick the art.

"I have ideas about what I want to get but usually
it’s what he chooses."

Despite concerns from her family that she might
be going too far, Julia feels she must keep going
and plans to get her face covered later this year.

The singleton added that while some people have
been put off by her tattoos others have been
entranced by them and often strangers will come
up to her in the street to touch her skin.

She said: "The people I work with are very
accepting and look past it but I think some of my
family have problems with how many tattoos I
have.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/woman-spends-20k-full-body-23034481

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by Ayandokun2000: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by Davash222(m): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
I’m here for the Tattooed private parts.

13 Likes

Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by Beckysexy(f): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Yuck sad
Foolishness of the highest order sad
I don't see anything beautiful in this, I hope she won't regret it later undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by jamiudarex(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
Davash222:
I’m here for the Tattooed private parts.
Soapy geng grin grin
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by Uzomacharles: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Nice tattoo
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by jamiudarex(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ayandokun2000:
Boss man
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by tobechi74: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
I cover her private part with blood of Jesu

1 Like

Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by Ayandokun2000: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
jamiudarex:

Boss man

Agba, I hail ooo cheesy
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by jamiudarex(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Agba, I hail ooo cheesy
longest time
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by officialfestus(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
let her stop putting on clothes

1 Like

Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by Thattallgirl(f): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
I wonder how messed up her childhood was...for her to see pain as nothing... ordinary injection na war embarassed
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by Shortyy(f): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Tattoo is a taboo.
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Shortyy:
Tattoo is a taboo.
How so?
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by Youngpo413: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
where the private part na?!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by Purplekush(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
It looks cool on her. I always wanted to get a tat on my neck, chest or lower arm

I've always loved the rebel look
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by moneyshop: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lack of Education probably...

No sensible person like me that graduation with First classes in English Languwage will be so much of a foolish to cartoon the hole body.

People should be go to school they say no. You see the outcome of the consequences probably

1 Like

Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by Tookool(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
I think I'll try a tattoo on my inner wrist ...any tattoo artist here? Preferably from Uyo
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by wiseone28: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
No be here wey person no see garri drink will think of doing this

Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by chingle5(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wow nice one...... cool cool cool really cool .... Love the art shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
freedom used wrongly
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by Womanizer(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Where is a pic of her private part?

That's the one I'm interested in seeing grin
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by dorin27(f): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Looks disgusting to me. Her life, her business.
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by dorin27(f): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
moneyshop:
Lack of Education probably...

No sensible person like me that graduation with First classes in English Languwage will be so much of a foolish to cartoon the hole body.

People should be go to school they say no. You see the outcome of the consequences probably
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
The tattooed private part or I don't believe it.
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by brain54(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
dorin27:
Looks disgusting to me. Her life, her business.
sent you a pm...don't really know how it works though.
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by dorin27(f): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
brain54:

sent you a pm...don't really know how it works though.
You really should check again
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by brain54(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
dorin27:
You really should check again
check for what dear!
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by dorin27(f): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
brain54:

check for what dear!
obey before complain.
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by sabbiboi: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Do you love tattoos? I love the nice tattoos a lot, the guys rock tattoo better than ladies for me. I don't have one yet shocked
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by austine4real(m): 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
grin grin grin

Let's see her private part

I have some Vaseline left
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by Churchill6767: 12:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Shortyy:
Tattoo is a taboo.

Says who?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy / The TOP 3 Sexiest Girls In The World A Man Will Never Resist. / Broke Girl - My Experience With One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.