Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) (58932 Views)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds (Photos) / Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by sharisto(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Who said it was the firstlove
jenny005:
Its good to marry ur first love. Congratulations to them
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin They probably are illiterates coz how do u miss those fine campus girls for a sec school crush lol
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by IMO01: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
internationalman:
Since secondary school oh..

But nowadays they will start disturbing you for after just 3 months of dating..

I once had sex with a 19yr old who was asking if I would marry her.. Niggar was like why the fûck would a young girl like that who's yet to gain admission into university be concerned about marriage.

That's a girl you are supposed to even marry. Not marrying someone who wants to flex life and finally settle down. You missed a good girl right there. You should have kept the girl

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by AmVista: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
dem Try grin
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by sylve11: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
missimelda01:

Congratulations to them..but seriously the ‘see finish’ is on a high level cool

lol grin grin cool
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by mattmogan88: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
cheesy

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Dchampion65: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
internationalman:

But nowadays they will start disturbing you for marriage after just 3 months of dating..

I once had sex with a 19yr old who was asking if I would marry her.. Niggar was like why the fûck would a young girl like that who's yet to gain admission into university be concerned about marriage.

You simply took advantage of her

3 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by rhymesnoni(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Congratulations to them, wish dem a fruitfull marriage
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Penboy: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
LikeAking:
The best time to find a woman that will truly love you/good wife is during your secondary schools day.

I and lots of people made this big mistake. I wish I can turn back the hands of time.

Secondary school? Why bro
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by oruma19: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Na dem be dis. One man, one vote!. The girl go don't Bleep many guy inside this relationship and vice versa. Its all good tho
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by osejie17(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
OMO so lovely, see commitment.
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Coldie(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
LikeAking:

U tal truth bro.

I am regretting not finding my missing rib back then.

I think if the world can teach teens how to dev a healthy relationship marriage will be better.

The issue of waiting till grad to find a woman, etc get many set backs.

I found mine she left me for being a good boy back in the days. Ever since then no joy
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Dreamliner787(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zzor:
It's tiring,haba since secondary school

You think say all girls resemble flirt like you
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Is dis nt hope bay maza~maza
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Kyase(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Soarr:
Yenefer this could be us but na buhari you dey support up and down
Hahahahahaha you no serious aswear.
Just forgive her and marry her
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Since secondary school nd forever
E no eazy
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by capitalzero: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
blinking001:
This is rubbish news. Hope he de flowered her otherwise he's just foolish.

Is deflowering a girl an achievement?

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by riczy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
So from secondary schl dis dude has been lashing n owewerising!God pass una!!

Congrats dude! Odiro easy!!!
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Soarr(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
IJOBA2:
ARE YOU A GAY BRUH undecided
I Wan whine him mumu button ni,

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
The guy buy his market
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by frozen70(f): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zzor:

Is only true love that can last this long and still go on to sealed it

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Deicide: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zzor:
You think say she be olosho like you?

3 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Drelux(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wahala for who no get girlfriend for secondary school
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by frozen70(f): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
blinking001:
This is rubbish news. Hope he de flowered her otherwise he's just foolish.

What made him foolish?
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Midas01: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Speak for your mother alone. Not every woman is loose.
It's your type that will be depressed after rejection since you can't comprehend that anyone can be rejected despite their wealth.
lkillbrokehoes:
Keep deceiving yourself, if I show u bundles of money u will open Ur legs wide for me or any rich guy with cash.. grin
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Babygal2020(f): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
internationalman:

But nowadays they will start disturbing you for marriage after just 3 months of dating..

Smh...... I pity the girl
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
He did the right thing by marrying the same bitch he started fuckîng as far back as secondary school.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by YunqTee: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
And some nor fit maintain the one them start for higher institution... Ah just dey jealous them..
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by frozen70(f): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
chronology:
"Love is like a rock,easy to come by,hard to crack"
Love binds two souls together, today I came across a picture of a beautiful couple on social media, the picture was a wedding photo of two young couples alongside the picture they took together while in secondary school.

The picture drew a lot of attention from media users,as they could not help but congratulate the couple. But amidst all congratulatory messages, I drew a very important moral lesson from that picture,the lesson is not far from the test of time in relationships. Yes,gold and silver are tested in fire to make them look as attractive as they look,so too a good relationship should stand the test of time.

The couple above kept faithful to each other right from their secondary school days up to the moment they got married, but the question in today's relationships is can they stand the test of time? Can they still keep faithful and wait?

But anyways, the best thing to do is to always put our future spouses in prayers,that God in His infinite mercy would grant them the ability to wait for us as well as grant us that same grace to able to wait for ours,this is because, very few people are lucky to find their better halves early in life, and the above couple are a wonderful example.

This is an example of true love,

No pretence
No greed,
No selfishness but pure Understanding and maturity
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by janedonez(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Even as a secondary school student, the lady was hot. Hmm. May she be good as her beautiful face
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Deicide:
You think say she be olosho like you?
Don't be unfortunate
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by capitalzero: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
LikeAking:
The best time to find a woman that will truly love you/good wife is during your secondary schools day.

I and lots of people made this big mistake. I wish I can turn back the hands of time.

It was not a mistake . Things work differently for different people. I have seen many secondary students who dated, impregnated themselves, married and now regretting . If there is no proper mentorship, teenage love is likely to fail and leads to disaster.
Maturity-financial, emotional, physical and spiritual- is needed before dating and marriage.
If you want to consider a success story of teenage love ,think about many ruined relationships and families because of teenage pregnancies.
I know of classmates, though never dated in school, but later married years after leaving secondary school. Their love affair started after Nysc.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research / This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.