Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) (58933 Views)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds (Photos) / Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by capitalzero: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
frozen70:

This is an example of true love,

No pretence
No greed,
No selfishness but pure Understanding and maturity

Because you do not have the full story.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Congrats! May God bless their union, Amen.
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
internationalman:
Since secondary school oh..

But nowadays they will start disturbing you for marriage after just 3 months of dating..

I once had sex with a 19yr old who was asking if I would marry her.. Niggar was like why the fûck would a young girl like that who's yet to gain admission into university be concerned about marriage.
But you were not bothered that's she was concerned about sex.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
internationalman:

But nowadays they will start disturbing you for marriage after just 3 months of dating..

I once had sex with a 19yr old who was asking if I would marry her.. Niggar was like why the fûck would a young girl like that who's yet to gain admission into university be concerned about marriage.
But you were not bothered that she was concerned about sex.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by PRINCEVICKEY: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Dey
probably dated in secondary school or not who knows ...den met some years later

You are actually correct... I was dia life at the wedding... It was done Nov 7th at ijanikin isashi bus stop...... Dey actually dated in secondary school, lost contacts and meet again after so many years..... Na insiders go Sabi that gist ...
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Vivian16: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
internationalman:

Liar the girl is younger than that but because you don't want us to scold you u increased her age one day monkey go go market he no go come back.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by VanDerWaalforces: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
“If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.”
Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.”
What hurts you blesses you.
‘Nothing is stronger than a broken man rebuilding himself.
I always thought it was me against the world and then one day I realized it’s just me against me
“A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
When are you going to approve my request?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by taiwo92(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zzor:
It's tiring,haba since secondary school

See ur life
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
missimelda01:
Ties the knot not NUT

Congratulations to them..but seriously the ‘see finish’ is on a high level cool
How e take concern ya life I still never understand.
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zzor:
olosho sighted... grin
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Greenback: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Good thing.

Just that I'm still figuring out how the hell they tied this Nut.

By the way Mr Seun, let's just hope you are not turning into a low-budget Shekau.
I've seen that shyyyt before
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
internationalman:

she should not be concerned about marriage but you weren't bothered that she was concerned about fvcking

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by simplesearch: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Secondary school relationship is nothing but immorality and lust in active display. Even most relationship contracted in higher institution ends up in immorality and abortion, only sizable or negligible few end up in marriage. The reason is that academic environment is suppose to be a launch pad for all round self development and character building in preparation for the real bigger world ahead. Most relationship in any of this places often constitute a lot of distraction and where unnecessary feelings has been invested leads to needless heart break. The truth about life is that there is time for everything under the sun, once a man or woman is fully formed under God's leadership and begins to feel the need for a partner, most definitely you will always find someone suitable for you. We always want to play smarter than God reason we delve into some relationship too early thinking if we start cultivating it early it will produce better fruit which is a big lie, instead it rubs us of our mental, spiritual stability and sometimes our attainment. Go to school and succeed first before talking of relationship, there are true and loyal people everywhere. The infinitesimally dismissible few who seems to succeed at it doesn't make it a good measurable yard stick for developing a healthy, dependable, lovely and loyal relationship..

4 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by jaytime(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
My High School Principal once told us- "the best friends you will ever have in life are the ones you met in school". I still dey reason that statement, seems he was right afterall.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Penboy: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
PRINCEVICKEY:

You are actually correct... I was dia life at the wedding... It was done Nov 7th at ijanikin isashi bus stop...... Dey actually dated in secondary school, lost contacts and meet again after so many years..... Na insiders go Sabi that gist ...

Yeah.. You're right.
The guy been date one girl for my street some time ago..

We think say the girl go fat that year o.. She worked on her shape.

Make then enjoy
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
See pikin Dem send go school.........na marriage them go study......blw how did the lady manage to maintain how shape cos she was already looking overweight in the first picture.....hml to them
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by GOCEO: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
internationalman:

U are a big fool but she's not young to have sex abi wat abt if she was ur sister or daughter or even ur moda would u be happy for someone to have illegal sex with her.
Plzz dnt mention me bk becox u dnt have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by thundafire: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Na him disvirgin am
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Myhusband:
lost the woman I could have married in secondary school, she gave me green light, blue and all signal light but I was so shy and too concentrative then but I'm glad I didn't allowed that to repeat itself in tertiary

still good to meet my woman as brand new, a man like me will not marry a lady that her pussy had been useless
grin
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by missimelda01(f): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
How e take concern ya life I still never understand.

Aproko facing another aproko grin

Oga I no block your road.
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Dollanaira: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Oh
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Na whitie wey go pay our groom price we dey wait true love does not exist in nigeria quote me and waste your data
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
Igbankpa:
na girlfriend weh calm down go enjoy.

Enjoy what actually
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zzor:
Don't be unfortunate
The only unfortunate person here is u
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by colossus2: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Roadsidetaylaw:
Is dis nt hope bay maza~maza
Hopebay college, okokomaiko
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by toye440: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zzor:
Bae Their Love Is Real.
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by DeltaBachelor(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
chronology:
"Love is like a rock,easy to come by,hard to crack"
Love binds two souls together, today I came across a picture of a beautiful couple on social media, the picture was a wedding photo of two young couples alongside the picture they took together while in secondary school.

The picture drew a lot of attention from media users,as they could not help but congratulate the couple. But amidst all congratulatory messages, I drew a very important moral lesson from that picture,the lesson is not far from the test of time in relationships. Yes,gold and silver are tested in fire to make them look as attractive as they look,so too a good relationship should stand the test of time.

The couple above kept faithful to each other right from their secondary school days up to the moment they got married, but the question in today's relationships is can they stand the test of time? Can they still keep faithful and wait?

But anyways, the best thing to do is to always put our future spouses in prayers,that God in His infinite mercy would grant them the ability to wait for us as well as grant us that same grace to able to wait for ours,this is because, very few people are lucky to find their better halves early in life, and the above couple are a wonderful example.
This one resemble my secondary school uniform then oooo ( Hopebay College Alaba ) grin
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Congratulobia
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by omotola90(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
David1017:

Date who u like and if he like you, e fit nor taya una
thanks bro.... Wonder what marriage will look like to some people when they ought to stick to a partnee undecided
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by johnhood(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
That boy school uniform sha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.