Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

What Do You Call? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Call? (3191 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Call? by Ethiodime: 1:55am On Mar 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I was saying if "flamming" someone is against the rules then all threads should be deleted not just yours.  Flamming means dissing someone particularly or calling someone out on a thread.  

I think it is against the rules because my thread got deleted when I called out someone but I see other flamming threads are still up and running that why I said if you are going to delete one flamming thread then all flamming threads should be deleted.

so true, but dat thread was deleted bcuz sum coward thuds who were insultin dem girls reported dat incident wen da heat got heavier n they saw tat they were losin. We cant expect the mods to go thru an entire thread n glimpse the insults in it hence deletin it.
Re: What Do You Call? by Ethiodime: 1:57am On Mar 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

NOBODY REPLY TO REALITY!!!! NOBODY! LET HIM TALK BUT DO NOT REPLY!

@everyone else. . .what time is it where u guys are?
it's 8:52 over here  smiley  grin  grin

its 8.56 where i am, we re 4 mins ahead of u lmaao. smiley n no I dont reside in L.A.
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 1:58am On Mar 20, 2011
Ethiodime:

i'd like 2 see things frm your point of view but I can't seem 2 get my head tat far up my a/ss. like i said, n i will say it again n again, i will put any rodent dat fights wit girls on da spotlight.

u r excused hun. your had your 3 cents viligants already.

desholah, lmaao cheesy

I'd still stand by my words,''i don't see why someone should open a thread,just to put someone down.
if the third person cannot quench or reduce the heat,it would do a lot of good,if he can keep his view to himself,i guess you still won't get my point.
good luck!
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 20, 2011
word? you in the states sis? @ ethio?

Goldie your views are respected ok?
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 1:59am On Mar 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[size=18pt]B.O.S.S![/size]Get 'em girl!

Mzdark don't start what you cannot finish.
be warned!!! angry
Re: What Do You Call? by Ethiodime: 2:01am On Mar 20, 2011
yea pronto @ mrsdark.

Hint: i live in a city da carries hotties, the beach is 3 miles away n bikini is the top dress of dem chicks n boxers for dem niggahs.  cheesy Pls dont scream jersey shore round abouts, dats is not the answer.
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 20, 2011
Ethiodime:

yea pronto @ mrsdark.

Hint: i live in a city da carries hotties, the beach is 3 miles away n bikini is the top dress of dem chicks n boxers for dem niggahs.  cheesy Pls dont scream jersey shore round abouts, dats is not the answer.

So you are hell of another worthless E diot from Florida? who have decided to speak when suppose to be quite? that decided to follow the useless instead of useful people like Goldie an co? who just need attention? Ok I gat my eyes on u now

You need a help
Re: What Do You Call? by 190: 2:10am On Mar 20, 2011
Mizdark

First and foremost, I didnt report any thread or anyone to any body
I am too busy doing something else than to worry about some toothpick fights going on between
yourself and reality, I asked you both to chill but you both wont listen, and when it gets locked i get called out
why would i report a thread when i am not even been discussed here, and BTW i see what you have done away from NL
I choose to handle my things away from here and if u personally feel that cos i email reality101 to chill on your case i am now an enemy cos i choose not to stand by your so called ass then feel free to do whatever pleases you

Reality101 i have emailed you once again and personally asked you to CHILL and leave her alone if not for anything but for the fact that i 190 am asking you to chill, kindly respect this my last wish and i would be most indeed grateful

Ethiodime
Basically looking at what happened, you would see that advocator's thread caused some issues
I had my list on there before mzdark came up with hers, Now i specifically choose to avoid people with issues cos i dont want any problems on there ( If the thread is still on there you can go check it out ) and now Mzdark makes her own opinion while quoting reality ( which is not a bad thing ) reality comes in and sees the damage done and isnt pleased with it and they resort to hurling insults at each other

I keep repeating it that nairaland should be a place for fun and exchange of ideas and not where we gather everyday to hurl insults at each other, Now Ethiodime looking back at that thread you can clearly see that i sent reality email's asking him to chill on the insults which he can testify to cos i dont find it funny each time mzdark is called out, i go to the Journal section and by the time im back here the thread is locked and i am tagged the enemy, this thread is directed at one member again ( Reality ) and sooner or later it would be locked ( count me out if it gets locked cos i have no hands in this )

Mzdark
I sent you just one quick brief email, im hoping you quickly respond to it

( I could get insulted for this but atleast the message has been passed across )

all the best  cool cool
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

Mzdark don't start what you cannot finish.
be warned!!! angry

really? me warned? hmmm. . .

@Ethio. MIAMI?!  grin  grin
Re: What Do You Call? by desholah(m): 2:13am On Mar 20, 2011
[size=40pt]Stop talking to fake people!!![/size]
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 2:16am On Mar 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

really? me warned? hmmm. . .

@Ethio. MIAMI?!  grin  grin

Hissssssssssssssssssssssss.
You think your fly??
like seriously?
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

Hissssssssssssssssssssssss.
You think your fly??
like seriously?

No I don't think I know you ROCK kiss grin
Re: What Do You Call? by Advocator: 2:20am On Mar 20, 2011
-----------
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 2:20am On Mar 20, 2011
REALITY101:

No I don't think I know you ROCK  kiss  grin

You rock too! kiss wink
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldie you ain't ready. You can slide off too.

@Advocator: if they want it, I got it. No problem.
I love you too! LOL.

@D-Sense I sure will.  wink
anyway I DO HAVE A JOB unlike some folks. so I am going to
close the shop and head home. if you, advocator, ethio or chima is still on
I will be back to chat once i get there. if not then good night my sweeties.
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 2:41am On Mar 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Goldie you ain't ready. You can slide off too.

@Advocator: if they want it, I got it. No problem.
I love you too! LOL.

@D-Sense I sure will.  wink
anyway I DO HAVE A JOB unlike some folks. so I am going to
close the shop and head home. if you, advocator, ethio or chima is still on
I will be back to chat once i get there. if not then good night my sweeties.

whatever,
close your shop and sod yourself home,lurv.
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 20, 2011
Online beef. Or is this one pork? I see quite a few of you need Midol. Na so every thread go turn to Team 1 vs Team 2? All of you are trying to behave "mature" but you continue mud-slinging like monkeys, which is fine and normal, but don't any of you know when to draw the line?

Once upon a time I had a pork with MzD@rkSkin. Rather than to respond to each others posts, we both stopped, and guess what? It's now as if it never happened. Una fit take hint? If una continue, then I'll go back to hiatus. This section used to be entertaining.
Re: What Do You Call? by Sicherheit(m): 2:56am On Mar 20, 2011
190:

Mizdark

I am too busy doing something else than to worry about some toothpick fights going on between
yourself and reality, I asked you both to chill but you both wont listen, and when it gets locked i get called out
why would i report a thread when i am not even been discussed here, and BTW i see what you have done away from NL
I choose to handle my things away from here and if u personally feel that cos i email reality101 to chill on your case i am now an enemy cos i choose not to stand by your so called backside then feel free to do whatever pleases you

Reality101 i have emailed you once again and personally asked you to CHILL and leave her alone if not for anything but for the fact that i 190 am asking you to chill, kindly respect this my last wish and i would be most indeed grateful

Ethiodime
Basically looking at what happened, you would see that advocator's thread caused some issues
I had my list on there before mzdark came up with hers, Now i specifically choose to avoid people with issues cos i dont want any problems on there ( If the thread is still on there you can go check it out ) and now Mzdark makes her own opinion while quoting reality ( which is not a bad thing ) reality comes in and sees the damage done and isnt pleased with it and they resort to hurling insults at each other

I keep repeating it that nairaland should be a place for fun and exchange of ideas and not where we gather everyday to hurl insults at each other, Now Ethiodime looking back at that thread you can clearly see that i sent reality email's asking him to chill on the insults which he can testify to cos i dont find it funny each time mzdark is called out, i go to the Journal section and by the time im back here the thread is locked and i am tagged the enemy, this thread is directed at one member again ( Reality ) and sooner or later it would be locked ( count me out if it gets locked cos i have no hands in this )

Mzdark

( I could get insulted for this but atleast the message has been passed across )

all the best  cool cool

You are a PUNK! Why are you so scared to have your own opinion? You want everyone to like you but that's not possible. Just man up and stop playing peter and Paul against each other in the guise of playing peacemaker. undecided
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 20, 2011
190:

Mizdark

I choose to handle my things away from here and if u personally feel that cos i email reality101 to chill on your case i am now an enemy cos i choose not to stand by your so called backside then feel free to do whatever pleases you

Ethiodime

Mzdark

all the best  cool cool

Chei, this is one of the reasons why I support an overhaul and complete revamp of the current Nigerian educational system. This idiót cannot even coherently tender his opinions.
Re: What Do You Call? by desholah(m): 2:59am On Mar 20, 2011
ogugua88:

Online beef. Or is this one pork? I see quite a few of you need Midol. Na so every thread go turn to Team 1 vs Team 2? All of you are trying to behave "mature" but you continue mud-slinging like monkeys, which is fine and normal, but don't any of you know when to draw the line?

Once upon a time I had a pork with MzD@rkSkin. Rather than to respond to each others posts, we both stopped, and guess what? It's now as if it never happened. Una fit take hint? If una continue, then I'll go back to hiatus. This section used to be entertaining.
I hope your sound and sane sha . . . . undecided
Re: What Do You Call? by Sicherheit(m): 3:05am On Mar 20, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Chei, this is one of the reasons why I support an overhaul and complete revamp of the current Nigerian educational system. This idiót cannot even coherently tender his opinions.
He can't tender his opinion coherently because he has none. He is always going with the majority. I don't know why girls like MzDarkSkin can see through him. What a shame. undecided
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

I hope your sound and sane sha . . . . undecided

I am. Why?
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 20, 2011
Lol @ why. . . Ogugua kedu
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 20, 2011
A nom ofuma. Ke kwanu?
Re: What Do You Call? by desholah(m): 3:15am On Mar 20, 2011
ogugua88:

I am. Why?
I don't think so undecided
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 20, 2011
Okay. Reason being?
Re: What Do You Call? by 190: 3:19am On Mar 20, 2011
miss muah muah is here,

Reality take it easy on her! grin grin
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

whatever,
close your shop and sod yourself home,lurv.

yes trick i will do that. and you can fck yourself.

d-sense u still up? lol
Re: What Do You Call? by desholah(m): 3:23am On Mar 20, 2011
Ogugua ,
You can't just walk into a thread and start bashing pple like you just did . , Even though you are trying to correct them . . that's so pathological .That wasn't enough but you went generalizing the whole pple in the thread calling us monkey!!!
I honestly don't think you are alright . . .Though i have so much respect for you . .BUT NOW AFTER THIS MOVE . . . UNDECIDED!!!
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 20, 2011
d-sense ignore it ok? no more drama.
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

Ogugua ,
You can't just walk into a thread and start bashing pple like you just did . , Even though you are trying to correct them . . that's so pathological .That wasn't enough but you went generalizing the whole pple in the thread calling us monkey!!!
I honestly don't think you are alright . . .Though i have so much respect for you . .BUT NOW AFTER THIS MOVE . . . UNDECIDED!!!

Lol. Sir, will you read my post again? I didn't call anyone a monkey. I said there's a lot of mud-slinging LIKE monkeys. I made an analogy. I read my post several times before I posted it and made sure not to bash anyone or step on any toes, so I don't see why you're disagreeing with it. I haven't preached English to anyone in months. I don't want to do it to you.
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 20, 2011
@ogugua hon, adim ok. Just we have a lot ndi ara hia. @190 I thought u married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? / Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. / 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.