Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Do You Call? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Call? (3180 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

What Do You Call? by Ethiodime: 1:25am On Mar 20, 2011
Male members who are scared to go back n forth with other male members but instead they pick on dem girls?

Reality101 you need a quick check up, you portion of HIV, Aids. Discontinue from fighting with girls. You re a hypocrite, the worst type, one min you're preaching n the next min you keep on rubbing your feeble pink pe/nis on a banana tree while fussing with girls.

Namastee like Hrithik Roshan or Sharukhan or Salmaan khan will say. This bit will only be understood by those who watch Indian movies.

Yea, me iz Ethiopian, I represent my blood to di bone bad. kiss Kisses to my lovers. kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 20, 2011
a btch. str8 up. that's what I call 'em.
Re: What Do You Call? by Ethiodime: 1:29am On Mar 20, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

a btch. str8 up. that's what I call 'em.
Talk to me hun, wat does the feeble tree wats frm ya? undecided sad to see dat he ignores other insults but picks on u like hell.
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 1:31am On Mar 20, 2011
do we have to read a thread on your hatred for Reality101?@OP
Re: What Do You Call? by desholah(m): 1:31am On Mar 20, 2011
LMAO@POSTER grin grin grin grin
Reality419 is really suffering nowadays ooooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 20, 2011
190 reported this thread. I am more than sure. . .

but any way. . .reality is insecure and sensitive.
I realized that and decided to leave him alone. he decided
he wants to pick a fight with me so i brought it. It;s a cycle.
I will embarass him, he will disappear/leave me alone for a while
then he will attack when he thinks the coast is clear.
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 20, 2011
I really dont want to dwell on this issue.
I know what to do from now on and who I will deal with.
Re: What Do You Call? by Ethiodime: 1:33am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

do we have to read a thread on your hatred for Reality101?@OP

Take a chill pill hun, I don't hate on feeble kids. It kinda sucks that you jump on conclusion as if u knoe da past incidents.

Sweetie, waddap? undecided Psssssssst
Re: What Do You Call? by Ethiodime: 1:34am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

LMAO@POSTER grin grin grin grin
Reality419 is really suffering nowadays ooooooooooooo grin grin grin

i dont care wat he's goin thru, he need to be taught dat paddling wit dem ladies is wrong all volumes. cool wich side wer u on, mrsdark or his side. smiley
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 20, 2011
Guess what Reality reported my other username and I was banned. I hope he and 190 are happy,
but anyway they wont have to worry about me any more. Sis ignore the issue and lets cease posting on this thread. thanks for having my back.
Re: What Do You Call? by Advocator: 1:37am On Mar 20, 2011
^
My thread too is deleted because he snitched on me. The funny part is he was the one using vulgar insults and dissing everyone. Oh well life is unfair sometimes.

@ EthioDime LOOOOL! grin
Re: What Do You Call? by MrsChima1(f): 1:38am On Mar 20, 2011
Damn!  Ethio hasn't done anything that I feel is against the rules because there are many threads that people have created dissing other people or calling other people out.  I feel that if you are going to shut down one thread that is "flamming" then all other threads that are "flamming" should be shut down.  It is more than fair.  But hey!
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 1:38am On Mar 20, 2011
Ethiodime:

Take a chill pill hun, I don't hate on feeble kids. It kinda sucks that you jump on conclusion as if u knoe da past incidents.

Sweetie, waddap? undecided Psssssssst

i'm not concluding nada,i just do not see the necessity of this thread,u grab?
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 20, 2011
@advocator he and 190 both. but its fine.
he initiates the argument and I get banned. It's all good.
I bet Ethio got banned and there may be more after us. Let them
run to the mods.
Re: What Do You Call? by Ethiodime: 1:39am On Mar 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Guess what Reality reported my other username and I was banned. I hope he and 190 are happy,
but anyway they wont have to worry about me any more. Sis ignore the issue and lets cease posting on this thread. thanks for having my back.

he's a coward i say. angry sad how can the mods be on his side wen he was da one tossin da entire nl upside down?
Mods i need an answer. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Advocator:

^
My thread too is deleted because he snitched on me. The funny part is he was the one using vulgar insults and dissing everyone. Oh well life is unfair sometimes.

@ EthioDime LOOOOL! grin

no way, we all need to protest. cheesy
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 1:40am On Mar 20, 2011
Ethio and Co,are you two in one?
''the hills has eyes''
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldie please.

@Ethio. girl drop it lol.
it is what it is.
Re: What Do You Call? by desholah(m): 1:41am On Mar 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Forget about those ragtagds and calm yourself down . , .These dudes are merely here to fraustrate the whole posters . . .Juts let it go . . . .Join me with Bob Sinclar and Dj Tiesto ''The best Dj in the wrold'' wink
**Dancing to her side . . . .MazD let's dance it out**
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 1:43am On Mar 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Goldie please.

@Ethio. girl drop it lol.
it is what it is.

Now what??!! angry
Re: What Do You Call? by Ethiodime: 1:44am On Mar 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@advocator he and 190 both. but its fine.
he initiates the argument and I get banned. It's all good.
I bet Ethio got banned and there may be more after us. Let them
run to the mods.

how can dis happen ?

Goldieluks:

i'm not concluding nada,i just do not see the necessity of this thread,u grab?

i  cant stand guys who step on kitten as in girls , i just cant. to u it may be ok but not in my eyes, thxs for da high haste thoe.
Mrs, Chima:

Damn!  Ethio hasn't done anything that I feel is against the rules because there are many threads that people have created dissing other people or calling other people out.  I feel that if you are going to shut down one thread that is "flamming" then all other threads that are "flamming" should be shut down.  It is more than fair.  But hey!

he was da one who insulted da girls n he get away with everything, how is da fair mrs chima?
Goldieluks:

Ethio and Co,are you two in one?
''the hills has eyes''
no sweetie, i dont have da timez to ponder another account. who is co?
Re: What Do You Call? by MrsChima1(f): 1:44am On Mar 20, 2011
I still do not see what they have done to be banned.  I am all for people defending themselves that for both male and female.  If you are attacked then you should defend yourself.  That is my opinion.
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 20, 2011
^^GBAM!

d-sense I am not in the dancing mood sweetie.
I'm gonna go home and sharpen my machete until I feel better
Re: What Do You Call? by MrsChima1(f): 1:45am On Mar 20, 2011
Ethiodime:

how can dis happen ?

i  cant stand guys who step on kitten as in girls , i just cant. to u it may be ok but not in my eyes, thxs for da high haste thoe.
he was da one who insulted da girls n he get away with everything, how is da fair mrs chima? no sweetie, i dont have da timez to ponder another account. who is co?

Huh? I was defending your thread.
Re: What Do You Call? by Ethiodime: 1:46am On Mar 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Huh? I was defending your thread.

sowwie, i may hve misread ur reply sweetie. wat wer u saying?
Re: What Do You Call? by desholah(m): 1:47am On Mar 20, 2011
[size=30pt]Protesting shocked shocked shocked . . , I'm in  grin grin grin grin grin
I have the experience,I was on the front side pending Egyptian Revolution . . . .
Let me lead the protest . . . . .  . . grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 1:48am On Mar 20, 2011
Ethiodime:

how can dis happen ?

he was da one who insulted da girls n he get away with everything, how is da fair mrs chima? no sweetie, i dont have da timez to ponder another account. who is co?

what do you mean by ''to me it may be ok''
Girl i am not taking side with no one,i just do not see the necessity to open a thread,just to put someone down,KAPISH!!
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 20, 2011
*smiles*.
my mother has a saying
"when *ish hits the fan. . .those who are beside you fighting, those are your REAL friends. Cherish them"
mom dukes ain't NEVER lied!

d-sense please stop posting non-sense. this is not the time.
this is not about protesting but realizing who is real and who is fake.
everybody on this thread is REAL. Yall could have easily said "that is her battle"
but yall stood by me.
Re: What Do You Call? by MrsChima1(f): 1:50am On Mar 20, 2011
Ethiodime:

sowwie, i may hve misread your reply sweetie. wat wer u saying?

I was saying if "flamming" someone is against the rules then all threads should be deleted not just yours.  Flamming means dissing someone particularly or calling someone out on a thread.  

I think it is against the rules because my thread got deleted when I called out someone but I see other flamming threads are still up and running that why I said if you are going to delete one flamming thread then all flamming threads should be deleted.
Re: What Do You Call? by Ethiodime: 1:51am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

what do you mean by ''to me it may be ok''
Girl i am not taking side with no one,i just do not see the necessity to open a thread,just to put someone down,KAPISH!!

i'd like 2 see things frm your point of view but I can't seem 2 get my head tat far up my a/ss. like i said, n i will say it again n again, i will put any rodent dat fights wit girls on da spotlight.

u r excused hun. ur had ur 3 cents viligants already.

desholah, lmaao cheesy
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 20, 2011
Ethiodime:

i'd like 2 see things frm your point of view but I can't seem 2 get my head tat far up my a/ss. like i said, n i will say it again n again, i will put any rodent dat fights wit girls.

u r excused.

[size=18pt]B.O.S.S![/size]
Get 'em girl!
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 20, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

190 reported this thread. I am more than sure. . .

but any way. . .reality is insecure and sensitive.
I realized that and decided to leave him alone. he decided
he wants to pick a fight with me so i brought it. It;s a cycle.
I will embarass him, he will disappear/leave me alone for a while
then he will attack when he thinks the coast is clear.

I laugh every time you  you try hard to spell embarrassed or embarrasses and end up sounding lame. Funny I reply late maybe because of high rate of incoming replies or I am busy with something else  mumu. You are one last person I notice or will notice her existence in this whole wide sweet world fool.

I reported you so what btch, I will keep this name as your first or last name until you madness is cured. You ain't the only woman/thing girl here so why you all the thing dirty pig of Jamo. Call me another name because gay, homo, gay etc are all old. I pray in your next life you will be in a country legally and have medical insurance or @least have a rich parents that afford one so that when your insanity starts that can put you in a mental retarrded home.

Ok now back to you Silly bored poster, You need my attention huh? I am happy I have some fans here too, follow me on myspace, twitter and facebook. Now open your over sucked breat//st leme sign my authoraphy on it because that's the only thing its good for.

Now reporting you to mod for a personal whatever grin Then I will put you on my list and I hope you enjoy the ride you just booked.
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 20, 2011
NOBODY REPLY TO REALITY!!!! NOBODY! LET HIM TALK BUT DO NOT REPLY!

@everyone else. . .what time is it where u guys are?
it's 8:52 over here  smiley  grin  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

What's Temperament Is The Most Attractive To Women? / Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? / WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.