Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

What Do You Call? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Call? (3192 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 4:01am On Mar 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

mygoatie do us a favor and crawl back into the god forsaken hole you
came from. bush reject.

hahaha,got you huh?
Re: What Do You Call? by desholah(m): 4:02am On Mar 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

mygoatie do us a favor and crawl back into the god forsaken hole you
came from. bush reject.

[size20pt]Fell off the balcony grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
I mean the real guy not the not-so-smart/Arrow one here lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 20, 2011
LMAO, It is evident that I have touched your most sensitive nerve; your animal-like response was not unsurprising what with the way you incoherently structured and penned your words. However, you actually have managed to surprise me for I previously thought that Mrs. Chimpanzee and 190 were the quintessential and exemplary idióts. So your incomprehensible rants have completely erased any doubts anyone might have had as regarding your superior idiotic status. Try to put your head in a refrigerator for a bit, maybe your wrongly calibrated brain will regain some sanity. But we all know that's a long shot.
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

how,lol?

lol mistake honey, edited. Apologies smiley kiss
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

[size20pt]Fell off the balcony grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

clowns. thats all bro. clowns.
Re: What Do You Call? by 190: 4:05am On Mar 20, 2011
REALITY101:

Why are you Gawding, ask d senseless .

Reality please quit refraining me to any body thing named senseless please

[size=5pt]( i dont know how such much hate would just generate outta nothing just cos of some people's so called ambition and greed )[/size]

Goldie GO 2 BED!!

Im listening 2 my lullaby while i wait for sleep to visit me,

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAfFfqiYLp0&feature=BF&list=TLN6zMSUdnFRA&index=3[/flash]
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 4:07am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

ass lick er for a man,typical
this is girls stuff,so stick your lame dic k in your mouth and sod off already!!!!

i just don't feel comfy dissing Mzdark,she's ma lil sis.duh!
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 4:08am On Mar 20, 2011
190:

[size=5pt]( i dont know how such much hate would just generate outta nothing just cos of some people's so called ambition and greed )[/size]

Goldie GO 2 BED!!

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAfFfqiYLp0&feature=BF&list=TLN6zMSUdnFRA&index=3[/flash]

why papa? shocked
Re: What Do You Call? by desholah(m): 4:08am On Mar 20, 2011
I got no time for maladjusted low life ragtag,Destitute duckk looking for where to hide your venomous mouth/Puzzy . . .Malnourished donkey like you should be isolated from the society . . . . .You location has just proved your ID right undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Call? by 190: 4:09am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldie e be like say u nor dey hear word!! grin grin

Go check my Journal out, Im trying 2 put together all wat i did in the past one week

since you nor gree sleep
Re: What Do You Call? by desholah(m): 4:11am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldie,
Like said before . .I'm repeating it for the last time to back off from quoting me . . . .I don't wana say this again . . . or Are you acursed or something  . . .I said fck off!!! angry undecided
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 4:11am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

I got no time for maladjusted low life ragtag,Destitute duckk looking for where to hide your venomous mouth/Puzzy . . .Malnourished donkey like you should be isolated from the society . . . . .You location has just proved your ID right undecided undecided

bla bla bla bla blouse mouth
same old same old. tongue
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

GOTdamn! grin
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 20, 2011
190:

Goldie GO 2 BED!!

[flash=400,300]

Ok Sir. But why lullaby lol no gf?  undecided hey 190 re you Muslim , Christian,  not Religious or others ? just asking
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 4:13am On Mar 20, 2011
190:

Goldie e be like say u nor dey hear word!!  grin  grin

Go check my Journal out, Im trying 2 put together all wat i did in the past one week

since you nor gree sleep

Na your mail and your journal wake me up, grin
i will look up your journal  Twinny wink
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 4:15am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

you wasn't referring to no one.
you look like you were describing yourself? undecided
Re: What Do You Call? by 190: 4:15am On Mar 20, 2011
REALITY101:

Ok Sir. But why lullaby lol no gf?  undecided hey 190 re you Muslim , Christian,  not Religious or others ? just asking

Reality quit talking  to me in an indirect manner

Whats all this issue about GF,

LOL if u wanna get your answers Ask COLD he's a nairalander like yourself

Thank you  cool cool
Re: What Do You Call? by 190: 4:17am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

Na your mail and your journal wake me up, grin
i will look up your journal  Twinny wink

LOL, I didnt know u got my mail shocked shocked
so quick after warding me good nite

Oga never come grin grin
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 20, 2011
D sense too bad, I never knew you such a pusxy

190:

Reality quit talking  to me in an indirect manner

Whats all this issue about GF,

LOL if u wanna get your answers Ask COLD he's a nairalander like yourself

Thank you  cool cool

Clean mind honestly. . angry
Re: What Do You Call? by desholah(m): 4:18am On Mar 20, 2011
REALITY419,
pLEASE I BEG YOU TO STOP ASSOCIATING ME WITH LOW LIFE ANIMAL HERE .PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING REASONABLE  IN THEIR LIFE TO CONDUCT . .THere are btter pple up there . . I prefer Mr cork to that azzzlicker you just associated me with . , whatever .  . .I don't get together with lame azz . . So please.
So how many bullets have yo taken now . , . Updates pls!!! tongue grin
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 4:19am On Mar 20, 2011
REALITY101:

lol mistake honey, edited. Apologies  smiley kiss

aiight lurv kiss

geez its past me bed time cry cry
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 20, 2011
190 you fit enter fb?
Re: What Do You Call? by desholah(m): 4:22am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

you wasn't referring to no one.
you look like you were describing yourself? undecided
That wasn't for you  . . it was for the so called Omo_dun or whatever . . , Pls stop seeking attention,It's not the right thing to do undecided
You can always go back to sch,If you can't use your sense to read anymore  . . .Not too late madam!!! undecided
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 4:24am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

That wasn't for you  . . it was for the so called Omo_dun or whatever . . , Pls stop seeking attention,It's not the right thing to do undecided
You can always go back to sch,If you can't use your sense to read anymore  . . .Not too late madam!!! undecided

sweetie,i would go back to school,if only you would agree to grow some sense,deal? undecided
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

REALITY419,
pLEASE I BEG YOU TO STOP ASSOCIATING ME WITH LOW LIFE ANIMAL HERE .PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING REASONABLE  IN THEIR LIFE TO CONDUCT . .THere are btter pple up there . . I prefer Mr cork to that azzzlicker you just associated me with . , whatever .  . .I don't get together with lame azz . . So please.
So how many bullets have yo taken now . , . Updates pls!!! tongue grin

D-Sense and I mean it! BEHAVE! angry
Re: What Do You Call? by desholah(m): 4:27am On Mar 20, 2011
Only after you say that to your papa . .  .Deal?
Re: What Do You Call? by desholah(m): 4:28am On Mar 20, 2011
What dear? grin
I stopped since . .But read the posts again . . .That lame azz started it . , I wasn't into him . undecided
Night . .I'm off kiss
Re: What Do You Call? by 190: 4:30am On Mar 20, 2011
ogugua88:

190 you fit enter fb?

Im on dearie,
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

What dear? grin
I stopped since . .But read the posts again . . .That lame azz started it . ,  I wasn't into him . undecided
Night  . .I'm off kiss

angry  angry kiss  kiss
NOW GO TO BED! angry grin
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

aiight lurv kiss

geez its past me bed time cry cry

K dear, I'm outta here going to da club, be home early cuz gtg 2 Lakewood Church tomorrow. ?You heard bout Joel Osteen ?  night night
Re: What Do You Call? by Goldieluks: 4:35am On Mar 20, 2011
REALITY101:

K dear, I'm outta here going to da club, be home early cuz gtg 2 Lakewood Church tomorrow. ?You heard bout Joel Osteen

yea i have,he's a good preacher.
you have fun@ the club,im off to bed now,
ciao. kiss smiley
Re: What Do You Call? by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 20, 2011
I hope there is a shooting at a specific club tonight  tongue
*grabs my vo0do0 dollz*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

How To Meet And Date A Millionaire / Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned / Guys And Their Funny Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.