Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. (6095 Views)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by atilla(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2020
I wouldn't do this dont think I would be comfortable enough to sleep and would keep imagining the water rushing in. I would prefer a hotel room just me alone in the sky.
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Hugo55(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
“Dream beautiful dreams, and then work to make those dreams come true.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Believe you can and you will.
Do the right thing even when no one is looking.
Make today the day you learn something new
Be silly, be honest, be kind

Fine girl, how far.
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by cynthia500(f): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2020
Hugo55:

Fine girl, how far.
am cool you?

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Bbass1990(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2020
mermaid (mami water) is wat your wife would be delivers of,if you try sex here. grin
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2020
Not bad at all.
So long I get to see the things I wish to see.

Mind you,it's way more dangerous than it looks.
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by 99thEnemy(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Nice perfect place for some steamy and passionate lovemaking with wifie till you see sharks passing by and grinning at you. If you've seen "Jaws" or "Shark attack" movies, you'll relate cheesy Just imagine the glass cracks. Who you gon call to save you?
This isn't the time of Jonah abeg cheesy . So I'd rather spend that money on a famiky vacation to Bahamas.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by 99thEnemy(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2020
topcatking:

The glass could crack, G....

& voilà, them eyelids will pop open in heaven.

Wish fulfilled.

Mad gan grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by 99thEnemy(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2020
Denique , how do you like this for your honeymoon ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by aristocratic5(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lubbish
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Hugo55(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:

am cool you?
am good, but I want something smiley

1 Like

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by cynthia500(f): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hugo55:
am good, but I want something smiley
like what
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Hugo55(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:

like what
ship smiley
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Denique(f): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
99thEnemy:
Den.ique , how do you like this for your honeymoon ? grin grin grin grin

Bubu, my take is up there nau cool
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Beverlyjean(f): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nazgul:

That money would build me a 3bedroom bungalow in my village. I think that's a much better option for me than sleeping under the water for one week.

That under water room wasn't built for people like u ... its for those that have money to spend
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Nazgul: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Beverlyjean:

That under water room wasn't built for people like u ... its for those that have money to spend
You're a fool...so was it built for you? I don't ever remember talking to you. My opinion remains my opinion if it troubles you drink snipper.

Useless hoe forming online...crawl back to your hole and continue pressing that phone you bought with your smelly cunt hopefully one mugu would grant you your urgent 2k request.
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Beverlyjean(f): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nazgul:

You're a fool...so was it built for you? I don't ever remember talking to you. My opinion remains my opinion if it troubles you drink snipper.

Useless hoe forming online...crawl back to your hole and continue pressing that phone you bought with your smelly cunt hopefully one mugu would grant you your urgent 2k request.

Only poverty stricken guys like u sound so bitter when money talks... poverty has eaten deep into ur brains...u need psychological help
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Drizzy5001(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
What if sharks vex break those glasses come swallow you grin
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Nazgul: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Only poverty stricken guys like u sound so bitter when money talks... poverty has eaten deep into ur brains...u need psychological help
When they say Nigeria girls and fishes share the same brains it would seem as though you're being insulted. But that's the blunt truth. so expressing one's self is seen as poverty to you. You're the one who needs that psychological help. I don't have to prove anything to you.

But just to joggle your miserable brain, dangote protested in Lagos when he was asked to pay 5k for parking at a private park in ikoyi. He felt the money was too much just for parking. I'm sure if your type were there you would have tagged him broke and poor. Like I said you're just a cheap smelly hoe.

And yes I'll stand by my decision, that spending such money there to me is extravagant if it hurts you drink snipper I don't and would never patronise hoes like you, whose brain has been drowned by countless semen
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by HandsomeBlack: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
You and babe dey on the action, her ringing tone come make mamiwater jealous. Next thing the glass just cave in.
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by davidnazee: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Beverlyjean:

So was it built for somebody like you?
idiot..
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Lawly: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
I think if mamiwater catch them now dem go begin disturb Jesus where him dey him own chee
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Beverlyjean(f): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nazgul:

When they say Nigeria girls and fishes share the same brains it would seem as though you're being insulted. But that's the blunt truth. so expressing one's self is seen as poverty to you. You're the one who needs that psychological help. I don't have to prove anything to you.

But just to joggle your miserable brain, dangote protested in Lagos when he was asked to pay 5k for parking at a private park in ikoyi. He felt the money was too much just for parking. I'm sure if your type were there you would have tagged him broke and poor. Like I said you're just a cheap smelly hoe.

And yes I'll stand by my decision, that spending such money there to me is extravagant if it hurts you drink snipper I don't and would never patronise hoes like you, whose brain has been drowned by countless semen

It is extravagant for u cos u don't have money... people spend money on luxury cos they can afford it...those are their target customers and not people like u... rolls Royce is a luxury car and its 20 times the price of a Toyota which is also a car... u cant b saying things like Royce is too expensive when u can get a Toyota that is 20 times cheaper... that sort of talk is from bitter pained people like u that can't afford it , instead, they condemn it ... better go help ur life
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Nazgul: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Beverlyjean:

It is extravagant for u cos u don't have money... people spend money on luxury cos they can afford it...those are their target customers and not people like u... rolls Royce is a luxury car and its 20 times the price of a Toyota which is also a car... u cant b saying things like Royce is too expensive when u can get a Toyota that is 20 times cheaper... that sort of talk is from bitter pained people like u that can't afford it , instead, they condemn it ... better go help ur life
You're trying so hard to sound reasonable but your post reeks of ignorance.

That Toyota you stated is considered as luxury to millions of people here in Nigeria. So would you classify a Toyota owner as broke simply because he can't afford a luxury Royce?

A duplex is considered as a luxury to several people does that mean that those living in flats are broke?

If a person says he can't and wouldn't partake in certain activities you call luxury, try to respect his opinion and stop sounding like a brain dead hoe.
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Mayng01(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
Death trap
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Beverlyjean(f): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nazgul:

You're trying so hard to sound reasonable but your post reeks of ignorance.

That Toyota you stated is considered as luxury to millions of people here in Nigeria. So would you classify a Toyota owner as broke simply because he can't afford a luxury Royce?

A duplex is considered as a luxury to several people does that mean that those living in flats are broke?

If a person says he can't and wouldn't partake in certain activities you call luxury, try to respect his opinion and stop sounding like a brain dead hoe.

U are the brain dead pig... also respect those that can afford it and stop classifying it as a waste of money... its a stupid thing to say instead of a person to spend such an amount in a day , he should use it conservatively...thats broke peoples tone... if a person can afford it , its not ur business how they choose to spend their money...u dint earn it for them
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Nazgul: 6:19am On Nov 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U are the brain dead pig... also respect those that can afford it and stop classifying it as a waste of money... its a stupid thing to say instead of a person to spend such an amount in a day , he should use it conservatively...thats broke peoples tone... if a person can afford it , its not ur business how they choose to spend their money...u dint earn it for them
See whose talking...seems common English is so difficult for you to comprehend. I'm speaking for myself not everyone else. Get that into your STD infested brain.

If I choose not to engage in certain activities it's my business...if you term my decision as being broke, then you're more miserable than I thought.
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Beverlyjean(f): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2020
Nazgul:

See whose talking...seems common English is so difficult for you to comprehend. I'm speaking for myself not everyone else. Get that into your STD infested brain.

If I choose not to engage in certain activities it's my business...if you term my decision as being broke, then you're more miserable than I thought.

U are 4kin broke , thats y u reason the way u do... thats y the rich dont mingle with ass.holes like ur type cos u full of jealousy and envy ...keep ur poverty opinion to urself... u dont have the money then 4kin hide ur face.... luxury wasn't created for people like u
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Nazgul: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U are 4kin broke , thats y u reason the way u do... thats y the rich dont mingle with ass.holes like ur type cos u full of jealousy and envy ...keep ur poverty opinion to urself... u dont have the money then 4kin hide ur face.... luxury wasn't created for people like u
So it was created for you? You obviously don't know the meaning of luxury and trying to explain to a brain dead hoe like you is as difficult as fetching water in a basket. So quit stalking my mentions and continue selling your rotten cunt for 2k.
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Beverlyjean(f): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Nazgul:

So it was created for you? You obviously don't know the meaning of luxury and trying to explain to a brain dead hoe like you is as difficult as fetching water in a basket. So quit stalking my mentions and continue selling your rotten cunt for 2k.

I'm done... will not allow myself to b dragged by mushin boys like u...
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Nazgul: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I'm done... will not allow myself to b dragged by mushin boys like u...
Neither will I descend so low to trade words with cheap dirty hoes like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? / Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! / My Boyfriend Wants Me To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.