Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? (22158 Views)

I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Muhylonaire007: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2020
angry
Would have answered but I didn't make front page.
I won't say shit on this 2nd page lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by id4sho(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2020
h
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by meobizy(f): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2020
If you stay long enough without the person you’ll learn to appreciate leaving them. Only women regret a breakup, men should never.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by pickatyouu: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2020
I don't think of any as my ex.
I just see them as a point in my life because e no fit count as relationship.

Check my signature if you have a car. It might interest you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Lashist(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:
Yes...
You wey no dey think well cheesy..be like you jumped into conclusion when you broke up with him..take heart ma...a good looking woman will come around soon grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Dididrumz(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Chummynoni(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Nope. She taught me some things about relationship that i would forever cherish. Thank you funto idowu. I wish you well

3 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by ewaski(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2020
grin
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by kulrunsman79(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2020
No because I don't Ex
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by MadamExcellency: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Is Ex, the same as Former?
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by ibabz(m): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Of course, I left a wonderful lady, supportive, loyal and adventurous to a bitch, snitch, ingrate and promiscuous idiot. I tried to win my ex back but was too late, she was with another guy who doesn't value her worth. I left the bitch and I'm glad I did.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Naijaarchive(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Ekpes2017:
Yeah..
It wasn't easy sha, babe was very caring and loving.

She never said no each time I want to bleep and it was really fun while it lasted.

Our relationship was cut short due to distance and lack of communication.

We still cool sha but ain't dating

Just my story

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by obembet(f): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Yes... Sad story.. I don't want to talk about it
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2020
Best decision ever made

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Tolexandre: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2020
Calmblaze:

Yes, I regretted.
Don't wanna say the reasons here sha.
who cares? grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by KingAzari: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2020
I do... That hourglass figure, smoothest hairless and succulent skin ever and the tightest kitten ever. I still blame myself for letting her go despite all her pleas.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by emmytommy: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2020
I jst broke up wit my gf yesterday,I'm so happy, she's been begging bt I jst hve 2 do it 4 my own good

3 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by jaxxy(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Just one. The rest I don’t. undecided bt then we move swiftly. undecided
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by easyfem(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2020
i never regret that she broke up with me

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2020
meobizy:
If you stay long enough without the person you’ll learn to appreciate leaving them. Only women regret a breakup, men should never.
No, not true.
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by tunize(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2020
Regret is not the word rather i was very happy i do party put for the matter self.
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Edusouls(m): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2020
Nooo most Nigerian girls are toxic, greedy very lazy, manipulative making them poisonous to the well being of a man, I tell you the truth most Nigerian guys can attest to my claims and most that broke up started regaining their wasted energy and time without gain nothing, and they get much happier and focused in life, boyz no be true I talk?

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by investorMK(m): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2020
I don't date... We have have... I move
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Raychee(f): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2020
Never! It's an ex for a reason

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2020
Hey lovelies. Our 10% -20% discount promo is omgoing. Make use of this opportunity to treat your skin issues abd to get that glowing and spotless skin you desire. Our products are 100% safe and effective.
Kindly add us on whatsapp to chat us better and for skincare tips and promo offers
https:///2348089353019
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2020
Yeah all the time,she was different while I wasn’t ready.
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by chuksoyo21(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2020
Not at all... In my case, that was the right thing to do...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by noisy45(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2020
I never regretted it she is a damaged lady that loves 3some s3x

3 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Toks2008(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2020
My own problem is that I don't really have an ex in the real sense cos they don't ever let go of me.... Not that I have many exes tho.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by ViktorOG: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2020
Chummynoni:
Nope. She taught me some things about relationship that i would forever cherish. Thank you funto idowu. I wish you well
Love to share?
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Denique(f): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2020

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2020
The fact that I've met and left many people both in the past and of late makes me feel like my ex ain't an exception at all.

I met a girl of recent,tho we didn't date even up to a month via the fact that she has a baby and her baby's daddy keep coming to her for reconciliation even though she claimed she isn't no longer interested in him.

I told her crystal clearly that I don't wanna be seen and hated by her son in the future for being the one who stood in between his parents from reconciling I also told her I don't wanna risk suicidal thoughts over the fact that she might reconsider her ex apology prior to what people may have been saying like-"you wor born you children scatter"

Plus she has got a bad character too..so I don't regret leaving her because I know I've escaped a bomb..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Infected Me With An STD / My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / OAU Alumni Hostel Gutted By Fire Tonight (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.