Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? (22159 Views)

I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by kristen12(f): 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
louistearer:
Well on my part I will say I have no regrets listen to my story:
I dated this girl for 7 years well it's cuz I wasn't ready for marriage. She wanted us to get married but I want financially strong for that though I had engaged her on her request I do . My younger brother based abroad decided to go for his babes introduction just introduction and I went for it without letting my girlfriend to know cuz I do know she wld want to castigate me cuz my younger bro is going for intro ...
I went for the intro and came back but she later stumbled on the picture I took with my family and the girl at the intro. Immediately she called me to tell me it's over btw us and I asked her y she said it's cuz my younger bro did introduction before me that am not yet ready for marriage that's y I allowed my bro to go ahead with his plans .
We broke up Jan and I started anoda relationship Feb . Today being 8 December am already a married man with d new lady. All thanks be to God.

I'm tempted to call you a very WICKED PERSON. You wasted her time, I'm sure you always knew you guys will never get married.

A whole 7years, guy you no try at all.

I pray your female children get treated in the same way and you know about it so you'll see and feel how enjoyable it was when you were wasting her time.

Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by bigcasava1(m): 12:36am On Dec 09, 2020
paulolee:
sure na....once regretted bcoz I stopped getting the free meals n plenty meats each weekends bcox her mum owns a restaurant close to me bk den in school n dts where i met her
had to breakup bcoz she was too promiscuous n kept on blessing me with diffrent brands of Infections whenever c.d burst n i turn customer for skul clinics n was chewing drugs like food...
broke up n decided dt I av had enough after treating one wicked gonoreah bcoz my health is more important than the free n delicious soups with plenty meats..
but you said you regretted breaking up, you for continue naa make HIV kill you
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Mindlesskid: 12:53am On Dec 09, 2020
5ine:
You mean the one with bad breath plus bad attitude? undecided

Oluw@ yeee... my chest grin angry angry angry
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Rawhumper(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2020
My pleasure dearie....stay tight

quote author=Debra911 post=96873921]
Thanks dear[/quote]
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Starzo: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
noisy45:

with another guy
ahhh...that one no join at all
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by mousano(f): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
louistearer:
Well on my part I will say I have no regrets listen to my story:
I dated this girl for 7 years well it's cuz I wasn't ready for marriage. She wanted us to get married but I want financially strong for that though I had engaged her on her request I do . My younger brother based abroad decided to go for his babes introduction just introduction and I went for it without letting my girlfriend to know cuz I do know she wld want to castigate me cuz my younger bro is going for intro ...
I went for the intro and came back but she later stumbled on the picture I took with my family and the girl at the intro. Immediately she called me to tell me it's over btw us and I asked her y she said it's cuz my younger bro did introduction before me that am not yet ready for marriage that's y I allowed my bro to go ahead with his plans .
We broke up Jan and I started anoda relationship Feb . Today being 8 December am already a married man with d new lady. All thanks be to God.
nothing to thank God for. You never planned marrying her in the first place. All along you kept her probably because she was the only option you had then while you were hoping another person (of your dreams) will show up.

Or

You ensured you got married this year so as to get back at her for leaving you.

You should have tried convincing or making her understand you instead of just accepting the break up. You're a guy who can marry at any age but with her being a lady, the case is different.

Anyways, happy married life.
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Suzanne99: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
ezechi24:

lolzz...madam u don't know me...my kind is extremely rear...I haven't lied to her for once since the past 5 yrrs we dated..I haven't cheated on her once since we started dating...I help her with the vest I can whenever I can..I totally changed her in the way she thinks..the way she acts and the way she reasons...see even with the way I am handsome and comfortable I still didn't cheat or lie to her...lol if u know ur worth you'll always that courage...every woman that I have ever come across always end up liking me...forget abeg.

Okay

But

Yimu
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Suzanne99: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
cry cry
ezechi24:

lolzz...madam u don't know me...my kind is extremely rear...I haven't lied to her for once since the past 5 yrrs we dated..I haven't cheated on her once since we started dating...I help her with the vest I can whenever I can..I totally changed her in the way she thinks..the way she acts and the way she reasons...see even with the way I am handsome and comfortable I still didn't cheat or lie to her...lol if u know ur worth you'll always that courage...every woman that I have ever come across always end up liking me...forget abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Infected Me With An STD / My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / OAU Alumni Hostel Gutted By Fire Tonight (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.