Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Warning Signs. . . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning Signs. . . (3398 Views)

25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship / 8 Warning Signs That He Is A Womanizer / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning Signs. . . by desholah(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2011
LesbianBoy:

*******Pours rat poison on D-sense Desholah******** angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
That's what i eat buddy . . . Gimme more .  . . .I'm here to hump that azz of him . . He knows himsrlf right welll wink

OUt#3,
You the biggest girl and you are over MOFO . .  . .  . .wink
Re: Warning Signs. . . by LesbianBoy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

^^mumu commot from here! come out a dis! NOW!  angry
with your Tinky Winky Teletubby a$s.

*******Drags mz darksin fore head and gives her a french kiss and looks if 190 is coming after me with a gun**************

190:

THREAD TOTALLY DERAILED  grin  grin

Now playing my fofo

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3_n1U-7FBs[/flash]

My favourite song of all time though i like 50 cent i just like the way 'chubby' joe provoked and dissed him kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
<<<pissed off! angry
Re: Warning Signs. . . by 190: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
Lesbian boy lets roll

Seems Chuddy K has been given an injection,

Mzdark, im sorry you can have your thread back!!
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2011
G00D!!! cheesy As I was saying:

[This can apply to women too. . .]

[size=18pt]Signs of a Possessive Man.[/size]
http://http://blog.turisuna.com/signs-possessive-man

When you are falling in love, you tend to be blinded by love. Love can defeat your logic and even you can compromise to his negative behaviors, including when he is trying to control you and being possessive.

Maybe at the beginning of relationships, you will consider the possessiveness as the form of his attention to you. But unfortunately this attitude gets worse and gives bad effect to your life. Here are some signs that he is a possessive man:

1. He likes to give instructions
Generally man will only give advice to his couple, but not trying to control her by giving instructions. But a possessive man won’t hesitate to give instructions to his couple, such as asking you to change your clothes if he doesn’t like it, he will determine what time you should go home, and even he likes to forbid you to do something without any reason. Usually this man will say that he is giving restrictions because he loves you, he will say it again and again to melt your heart so you will follow his instructions.

2. He likes to criticize
He’s always criticizing you. Maybe at first you see this as an attention to make you better. But in the long run, you will always feel wrong in front of him, it’s not only about your appearance, but also about everything you do, including trivia things.

3. He never supports your hobby
When you have a hobby or want to do something you like, he never supports you. That’s because he doesn’t want to see you having fun without him. He always thinks negatively about what you will do without him on your side. That’s a sign that he is very obsessive and controlling.

4. He is judging your friends  grin
He doesn’t like if you spend time with your friends. He will think that you will cheat on him if he is not around. He also thinks that your friends will make you leave him. He will not hesitate to express his dislike to your friends. Don’t be surprised if in a few weeks you’ve isolated from your friends.

5. He never gives you a trust
He won’t let you going alone without him, or he won’t let you hang out with your friends, the reason is because he is afraid if bad things happen to you. But in long term this habit can give bad effect to you. In relationship you should trust each other, there are times when you have to do something by yourself. Don’t let him make you become dependent person, with or without a man, you should still become an independent person and trust your own ability.
Re: Warning Signs. . . by orbaxy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
SMH

how romantic.
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^warning signs of emotional abuse has everything to with romance ok?
so instead of posting to get numbers please take the time to read, make a decent reply
and buzz off.
Re: Warning Signs. . . by 190: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2011
grin grin grin grin

orbaxy please leave if you kant reply

Thank you
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^please, run to your rum bar.
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Sicherheit(m): 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2011
Whoa this is getting interesting. MzDarkskin using this medium to pass a message to 190. YOU GO GIRL!!!

190 stop judging her friends, if she wants to be friends with Mrs. Chima and REALITY, that's her bizwax.
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2011
Sicherheit:

Whoa this is getting interesting. MzDarkskin using this medium to pass a message to 190. YOU GO GIRL!!!

190 stop judging her friends, if she wants to be friends with Mrs. Chima and REALITY, that's her bizwax.

you are wrong/in-correct on sooo many levels.
but i wont entertain this or any speculation.
Re: Warning Signs. . . by orbaxy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

^^warning signs of emotional abuse has everything to with romance ok?
so instead of posting to get numbers please take the time to read, make a decent reply
and buzz off.

somebody seems to be on  a tattered edge.
Breathe in, out. Take it slow and recover you composure.  wink

190:

grin grin grin grin

orbaxy please leave if you kant reply

Thank you

Thank you
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Sicherheit(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
Did MzDarkSkin cheat on 190? I doubt it. It's all in 190's head, he is the kind of insecure man-boy who believes he should be the only guy his girlfriend interacts with. Since MzDarkSkin is quite popular with the guys, especially ADVOCATE he accuses her of cheating on him.

What will happen next? Will 190 take up with Goldie to spite MzDarkSkin? Will MzDarkSkin succumb to Advocate's charms? Will Tossinville finally admit his true feelings for REALITY? Stay tuned. . . .
Re: Warning Signs. . . by desholah(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
Sicherheit:

ROTFLAFOTB grin grin grin grin grin grin . . . . .Your think so . . . grin grin undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Warning Signs. . . by desholah(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
The dogface goes offline while the puzzyface comes online . . . . . Too obvious!!!
Re: Warning Signs. . . by MrsChima1(f): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2011
(walks in playing Jill Scott's "Hate on me" rocking the Akata Pride Anthem swag)

Heeeey outties! Yes, those are some of the signs of POSSIE MEN and women. But SADLY people will look over that when it hits home.
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

(walks in playing Jill Scott's "Hate on me" rocking the Akata Pride Anthem swag)

Heeeey outties! Yes, those are some of the signs of POSSIE MEN and women. But SADLY people will look over that when it hits home.

grin grin what's up number 1? smiley

Sicherheit:

Did MzDarkSkin cheat on 190? I doubt it. It's all in 190's head, he is the kind of insecure man-boy who believes he should be the only guy his girlfriend interacts with. Since MzDarkSkin is quite popular with the guys, especially ADVOCATE he accuses her of cheating on him.

What will happen next? Will 190 take up with Goldie to spite MzDarkSkin? Will MzDarkSkin succumb to Advocate's charms? Will Tossinville finally admit his true feelings for REALITY? Stay tuned. . . .

lmao. u like drama i see. grin
you are not alone cause the views vs. actual comments is proof enough
some ppl are spying and subscribing. sad.
Re: Warning Signs. . . by MrsChima1(f): 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2011
Hey sis!

He is not the only one that want to see you guys fight. They prolly closed their shops and halt any illegal activities for the day just to see this thread combust in flame. Sad this is the only source of entertainment that will suffice until something of importance manifests.
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Hey sis!

He is not the only one that want to see you guys fight. They prolly closed their shops and halt any illegal activities for the day just to see this thread combust in flame. Sad this is the only source of entertainment that will suffice until something of importance manifests.

i mean i guess so. kinda funny how 'dead' the Romance section is. hmmm. well
i wont buy into it. there are some fake ppl on here and some real. i just feel bad for ppl
like rokiatu, hotie tima, shy-one; etc who have nothing to do with it and have to read threats
and drama but such is life. but know that there are people (cough 'GRAND HUSTLE' grin) who are silenly
instigating.
Re: Warning Signs. . . by 190: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2011
[size=18pt]THREAD LOCKED!![/size]
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2011
report much? grin
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2011
to the person above me, this is MY thread. So please take your crusty a$s on and
refrain from posting here.

the Chat Thread is in the main Romance section.

much appreciated.
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Sicherheit(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
190:

[size=18pt]THREAD LOCKED!![/size]
Wuss in pink. SMH
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2011
To the 2nd worthless dirty btch above. . Fukck yourself
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2011
REALITY101:

To the 2nd worthless dirty btch above. . Fukck yourself

the only btch on this thread is your high yellow a$s.
you want to diss and report to the mods like a tru btch nigga.
you should have been ab0rted.

Sicherheit:

Wuss in pink. SMH

hmmmmm. who ARE you? o_O
*mz.d is pondering*
Re: Warning Signs. . . by eghost247(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

the only btch on this thread is your high yellow a$s.
you want to diss and report to the mods like a tru btch nigga.
you should have been ab0rted.

hmmmmm. who ARE you? o_O
*mz.d is pondering*

@MzDarkSkin easy oooooo LMAO
Re: Warning Signs. . . by MrsChima1(f): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2011
Yes, Sich,

Who are you? Hit me in my box let chat.
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2011
to everybody on here. if i end up being banned again,
after defending myself i want u to unanimously report him
and I will contact seun. cause certain moderators like to play
games and choose who to ban and who to let slide. I'm not
having that. so those who have my back take care of that for me.
He needs to learn. Nobody mentioned his name much less cares
about him.
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2011
eghost247:

@MzDarkSkin easy oooooo LMAO

lol seriously. he is a child.

reality it took u nearly 30 minutes to come up with that
and you STILL aint saying nothing. i have a job so where
i work matter not but do know. I aint a punk btch nigga
who only has strength for women and then get my azz sonned
up and down the forum and have to retreat to the moderators.
a btch nigga will always be a btch nigga. i can't help you. blame God.

Next time take the time to READ a thread before u get upset
only that Sicherheit person mentioned you, and he/she wasn't
even talking schit and you come in here hot and bothered
because your second grade education having azz can't master the concept
of reading and comprehension.
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^WOMP WOMP FAIL!

alien > bush animal anyday. . . tongue
Re: Warning Signs. . . by 190: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
Reality stop this BS immediately

Its pissing me off angry
Re: Warning Signs. . . by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^he is hurting. probably has a bottle of henessey and teary eyed right now.

As I was saying:

[This can apply to women too. . .]

[size=18pt]Signs of a Possessive Man.[/size]
http://http://blog.turisuna.com/signs-possessive-man

When you are falling in love, you tend to be blinded by love. Love can defeat your logic and even you can compromise to his negative behaviors, including when he is trying to control you and being possessive.

Maybe at the beginning of relationships, you will consider the possessiveness as the form of his attention to you. But unfortunately this attitude gets worse and gives bad effect to your life. Here are some signs that he is a possessive man:

1. He likes to give instructions
Generally man will only give advice to his couple, but not trying to control her by giving instructions. But a possessive man won’t hesitate to give instructions to his couple, such as asking you to change your clothes if he doesn’t like it, he will determine what time you should go home, and even he likes to forbid you to do something without any reason. Usually this man will say that he is giving restrictions because he loves you, he will say it again and again to melt your heart so you will follow his instructions.

2. He likes to criticize
He’s always criticizing you. Maybe at first you see this as an attention to make you better. But in the long run, you will always feel wrong in front of him, it’s not only about your appearance, but also about everything you do, including trivia things.

3. He never supports your hobby
When you have a hobby or want to do something you like, he never supports you. That’s because he doesn’t want to see you having fun without him. He always thinks negatively about what you will do without him on your side. That’s a sign that he is very obsessive and controlling.

4. He is judging your friends   grin
He doesn’t like if you spend time with your friends. He will think that you will cheat on him if he is not around. He also thinks that your friends will make you leave him. He will not hesitate to express his dislike to your friends. Don’t be surprised if in a few weeks you’ve isolated from your friends.

5. He never gives you a trust
He won’t let you going alone without him, or he won’t let you hang out with your friends, the reason is because he is afraid if bad things happen to you. But in long term this habit can give bad effect to you. In relationship you should trust each other, there are times when you have to do something by yourself. Don’t let him make you become dependent person, with or without a man, you should still become an independent person and trust your own ability.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Bundle Of Pms From Girls (screenshot) / Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. / I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.