Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Knowing the right man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Knowing the right man (725 Views)

Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry / Is It Possible To Love Someone Without Knowing The Reason Why You Love Them ? / Knowing 'God's Will' In Choosing A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowing the right man by sexyygirl(f): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2011
How can a lady know the right man for her or how is she going to know that this is the right man for her after seen him?
Re: Knowing the right man by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2011
sexyygirl:

How can a lady know the right man for her or how is she going to know that this is the right man for her after seen him?

stupi,d woman

first you have to know yourself once you know yourself than you know what you want in a man hope to find those qualities in the man you date or chose to date

Re: Knowing the right man by Okijajuju1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2011
2008 Jamb question ,
Re: Knowing the right man by 190: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2011
Okija_juju:

2008 Jamb question ,

word!!
Re: Knowing the right man by alagha: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Knowing the right man by HighChief4(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2011
Very funny
Re: Knowing the right man by Manuel87: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
oau 2007 post jamb question
Re: Knowing the right man by alagha: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
immediately after sex making.
Re: Knowing the right man by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
Then you wonder why some men believe women to be highly stoopid?!
Meeting someone and knowing at that particular moment that he is the one, no time to waste on getting to know him, discovering him or see if you guys are even compatible.
As soon as he sees him (let alone meet/talk to him), some damsel out there believe that its possible to know if he will be the one. OH LAWD!

I guess if you see a guy driving the "right" car in front of his mansion . . . . . .
Re: Knowing the right man by Coolabbie: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

I guess if you see a guy driving the "right" car in front of his mansion . . . . . .

grin grin grin
Re: Knowing the right man by Tosinville(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2011
Poster
i'm the right man for you lol
Re: Knowing the right man by desholah(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2011
OP.
You gonna know that right from his swags grin undecided
Re: Knowing the right man by CrudeOil2(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2011
I wont reply tongue tongue
Re: Knowing the right man by r231(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2011
Lmao grin cheesy
Re: Knowing the right man by MrsChima1(f): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Then you wonder why some men believe women to be highly stoopid?!
Meeting someone and knowing at that particular moment that he is the one, no time to waste on getting to know him, discovering him or see if you guys are even compatible.
As soon as he sees him (let alone meet/talk to him), some damsel out there believe that its possible to know if he will be the one. OH LAWD!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is sad and true. I laughed when I hear women say they know the man is the right one for them by what he say, do, and look like. I was like huh? I always ask them have you spend time with him, met his family, went on dates with him, and share life stories with each other for extended period of time. That why I advocate people investing time into the relationship before getting serious and if you can't invest time then the relationship is the last thing they need to focus on.
Re: Knowing the right man by HighChief4(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^ You know you make sense sometimes
Re: Knowing the right man by MrsChima1(f): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2011
You know you don't suck my dick enough sometimes. ^^^^
Re: Knowing the right man by 25omega(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You know you don't suck my manliness enough sometimes. ^^^^
grin grin grin that was cruel but funny LMAO cant stop laughing
Re: Knowing the right man by HighChief4(m): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You know you don't suck my manliness enough sometimes. ^^^^

Yeah i do that intentionally, just wanna hit it straight up most times
Re: Knowing the right man by Dsense(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
OP.
Listen to this guy undecided grin

desholah:

OP.
You gonna know that right from his swags grin undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pls House How Can Get A Good Woman / She Want To Commit Sucide Cos Of A Guy / Guys Dont Try This Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.