Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Pls House How Can Get A Good Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls House How Can Get A Good Woman (716 Views)

Guys In The House,how True Is This(pic) / 12 Attributes Of A Good Woman: / Is It Harder To Find A 'good Man' Or A 'good Woman'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls House How Can Get A Good Woman by kymtext: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2011
I ve been heart broken for many times now. But, that not withstanding, i want to use this medium to ask naira land babes to contact me on 08067663741 for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. the person must be a christain and God fearing.
Re: Pls House How Can Get A Good Woman by Ranoscky(m): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2011
Goodluck!
Re: Pls House How Can Get A Good Woman by Landofmystery: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2011
Well, one has to look 4 love 1 way or the other so I won't criticize ur approach since the best of marriages began d way u hv began looking 4 luv, BUT, guy! U don't have 2 sound so desperate, Any girl who contacts u hs either of the following agendas:
1. chop and go since u sound desperate nd u'l fall face down 4 any girl dt can successfully pretend 2 wanna settle down wt u nd is smart enuff 2 cover her tracks well nd fake fidelity,
2. To marry u as uv asked but the lady 'might' be as desperate as u. Don't get me wrong, desperate is not such a bad thing 2 join 2 pple but when marriage is involved, its suicidal ! Why? Because she myt get a better option sooner or later den u'l get heart broken yet another time nd real bad
MY ADVISE!
Develop urself nd keep an open mind. Stop lookin 4 d lady dt will turn ur life around / mk u feel lyk ur life has begun, rather, develop urself 2 be sumbody's dream man.
Build your conversation skills, smile, take care of ur appearance, meet ladies wt friendship intentions, All these are 2 build ur confidence wt ladies cos ur confidence wt relationships has clearly bin sabotaged
Don't even think of using money 2 impress any girl u hope 2 marry, Money shld merely be an assistant ( since u r lookin 4 love) 4 u but its a weapon 4 pple lyk me who don't believe in love cos 2 my kind, life is a game of self interest. Good luck in ur search nd I'll be here 2 guide u 2ru dis so dt u find true love nd dnt get heart broken again.
Re: Pls House How Can Get A Good Woman by Ranoscky(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2011
Brilliant advice!
Re: Pls House How Can Get A Good Woman by 4good(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2011
Children of God on Nairaland, please pray for the poster of this topic. That is what he needs most at this stage of his life. How can you post for girls to call you for marriage? If you know what marriage means and entails you will definitely know you are treading the path of destruction. If you are a christian and God fearing as you want your wife to be this is a very wrong step to take. Anygirl who calls you for marriage as a result of this post does not even know God. It is true you can meet on Nairaland and end up marrying but obviously not in this case.
I will prescribe that you
1.) become a child of God  2.) take God serious always  3.)  be prayerful  4.)  be friendly to all
5.)  stop on-line searching for good women  6.)  dont be too desperate   7.)  meet a True man of God or Genuine married child of God for counselling.

If you've not met good women so far from all you have seen, is it those you have not seen (on-line girls) that will be good?
One thing I'm sure of is that God has not forgotten you. He instituted marriage and created you to marry. So he's got provision for you marriage. It will certainly happen. Please do not miss it at this point as this will largely determine the rest of your life. May God rescue you totally in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Pls House How Can Get A Good Woman by francisj(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2011
My guy sad sad :

i feel 4 u ooooooooooooohhhhh ,

passing tru all this girlie's handsand crying of hardbreak !!!! shocked shocked shocked

It must b really terrible, but i first advise that u should know what u are really looking 4(character,skin colour,height,size of booby,etc) in a girly,

because ,if u don't know then it is like having a MENU of assorted dishes in Ur hand while are very hungry,u might hurriedly make a request, b given what u ask 4,

then aft re observing what other are eating .then feel bad again

I have had a similar experiences b4 so pls take ur time and pray over the whole thing
Re: Pls House How Can Get A Good Woman by MrCork17: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2011
kymtext:

I ve been heart broken for many times now. But, that not withstanding, i want to use  this medium to ask naira land babes to contact me on 08067663741 for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. the person must be a christain and God fearing.

House  or how?  Brother.  did the english teachers in your village go on strike? (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Pls House How Can Get A Good Woman by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2011
^^lmao!

@poster, you say you are God fearing, well
confide in her and ask for a good woman. She will deliver
that woman to you when the time is right. smiley
Re: Pls House How Can Get A Good Woman by r231(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

House  or how?  Brother.  did the english teachers in your village go on strike? (no oofeinse) undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Pls House How Can Get A Good Woman by HighChief4(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

House or how? Brother. did the english teachers in your village go on strike? (no oofeinse) undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help Solve This Compatibility Issue / Our Old Papa Luv And Our Own Time Luv / Distance Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.