Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K (45075 Views)

CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop / Lady Stole N250,000 From A Boutique In Lekki, Lagos. Captured On CCTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Henix(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ashawo doing one of the things they do best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by SoliBayNG: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
The sales staff isn't sharp though.

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Upmost96(f): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
All in a bid to impress, she ended up disgracing herself....

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by DrBasit(m): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
If she was not caught, she will go to social media and be saying, God bless my boyfriend for the hair gift, not knowing she stole it... The thing go dey pepper guys wey no fit afford am for their babes..... Fake lives everywhere.... God help us.....

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
The wahala wey this bone hair dey cause since September sha

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Smarty finger
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by MrCuteking(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
The confidence this lady showed here shows that she's been doing it for long.

12 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Oteikwu1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
She wan do pass herself
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Bmaster(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Okay.
What if all this was staged
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by uuzba(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Upmost96:
All in a bid to impress, she ended up disgracing herself....
So who will catch her now?
We just look at CCTV for looking sake. What about the catching?
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by pocohantas(f): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Izzou when will you buy me bone straight na?

And ashluxe...

Na November be this o. Next week na December.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
What is bone straight?

Kestolove come.wnf tell us I am sure this is your forte

Since you didn't.do well at anything else
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Muhylonaire007: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Robbery well executed.
Black shade plus face mask. Lolz grin grin grin
People are mad mhen

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Chidex50(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Alright, but she has to survive na.. How can she fend for herself and attain the "independent lady" status without an essential tool like the Cambodian Hair? . With the fierce competition in the hoe market, you need to stand out to attract perverted farmers to use your tool.. So many fanciful hoes.. And Slay Queens must survive.. tongue

Anyway, this is what you get when a Slay Queen feminist is an EndSars protester.. Na her own palliative she come loot so.. Thank God she didn't burn down the shop after looting it..

May God help Nigeria. sad
Do you really think you're making sense? Re-read your ending part again.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by guru90: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
No one to trust at all......
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Upmost96(f): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
If na food person go understand say na hunger but na hair. Fish brain

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Punakapunaka: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Everybody in Naija NA ORISHI RISHI THIEF grin grin grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Muhylonaire007: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
DrBasit:
If she was not caught, she will go to social media and be saying, God bless my boyfriend for the hair gift, not knowing she stole it... The thing go dey pepper guys wey no fit afford am for their babes..... Fake lives everywhere.... God help us.....

She wasn't caught o.
She's long gone my dear

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Pweetyccee(f): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
BlackfireX:
Ordinary 200k ... Chai are things this bad in this country?

yes ooo very bad
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
electronic tag (rfid tag) need to put on products.

It will eliminate stealing in your shops

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by foreshore(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A CCTV footage making rounds on social media has showed the moment a lady reportedly stole a bone straight hair worth 200k.

The owner of the shop was lamenting on the incident and also calling out her sales girl for not noticing what happened.

Bone Straight is a human hair wig which is currently trending in the fashion world.

In a footage, the customer of a big hair shop, can be seen stealing one of the wigs on display in the shop.

The customer places the wig behind herself, away from the view of the unsuspecting shop attendant.

She goes on to ask the shop attendant to take pictures of another bone straight hair, as a form of distraction from the crime.

According to the store owner, the stolen hair is worth N200k.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5VKe3GPHUE

Na by force to make expensive hair!
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by pocohantas(f): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Odunharry:
Na wah o.
If she was caught and disgraced now people will say its not fair.

Dunno the craze some ladies have for this Bone straight hair. Sm just want to wear it to intimidate others.

The hair is hideous to me. Too fake and unattractive. I don’t understand the hype, but I have gotten to understand that for many ladies, peer pressure (on fashion trends) is a thing. So they buy it to feel among.

7 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by ikorodureporta: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
carry 200k for head, yet they want yr meal ticket
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by austinelex: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
This gal na pro u can't recognize her bcus she is putting on facemask and glass

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by HotPoundedYam(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ole waa ninu system e
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:

The hair is hideous to me. Too fake and unattractive. I don’t understand the hype, but I have gotten to understand that for many ladies, peer pressure (on fashion trends) is a thing. So they buy it to feel among.
If u can't afford it doesn't mean others can't
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by simhosting: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Empty hair
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dis one too na slay queen so oh.. its a pity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muktar Modibbo: DSS Agent Killed In Shoot-Out With Gunrunners In Plateau State / Man Caught Stealing Panties And Bras In Anambra State. Photos / U.S. Declares Oluwasheun Akorede Wanted For Heroin Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.