Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K (45072 Views)

CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop / Lady Stole N250,000 From A Boutique In Lekki, Lagos. Captured On CCTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by NoToPile: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
I can believe I had to Google what bone straight hair is.

grin grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Mrpojj(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Beckysexy:
Some people can be stupid Sha! What if she was caught?
Later she will come and post pictures with the stolen hair on Instagram with a motivational quote "Hard work pays". She will now be intimidating we the legit hustlers.
I refuse to be intimidated by fake lifestyle.

Am telling you, I refuse too

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Mrpojj(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A CCTV footage making rounds on social media has showed the moment a lady reportedly stole a bone straight hair worth 200k.

The owner of the shop was lamenting on the incident and also calling out her sales girl for not noticing what happened.

Bone Straight is a human hair wig which is currently trending in the fashion world.

In a footage, the customer of a big hair shop, can be seen stealing one of the wigs on display in the shop.

The customer places the wig behind herself, away from the view of the unsuspecting shop attendant.

She goes on to ask the shop attendant to take pictures of another bone straight hair, as a form of distraction from the crime.

According to the store owner, the stolen hair is worth N200k.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5VKe3GPHUE
Imagine what this sale girl who have gone through if not for the CCTV evidence
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A CCTV footage making rounds on social media has showed the moment a lady reportedly stole a bone straight hair worth 200k.

The owner of the shop was lamenting on the incident and also calling out her sales girl for not noticing what happened.

Bone Straight is a human hair wig which is currently trending in the fashion world.

In a footage, the customer of a big hair shop, can be seen stealing one of the wigs on display in the shop.

The customer places the wig behind herself, away from the view of the unsuspecting shop attendant.

She goes on to ask the shop attendant to take pictures of another bone straight hair, as a form of distraction from the crime.

According to the store owner, the stolen hair is worth N200k.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5VKe3GPHUE

It is such a shame.
Ladies should learn not to live above their means..
StilI it all boils down to peer pressure.
Nonsense and ingredients angry
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Slurity(m): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
mechanics:
Hmmmmm, sales girls should also be vigilant, not all people who come to the shop are saints, but what's the purpose of CCTV camera when no one is there to detect an intruder.
She actually defeated the cctv importance with the false mask and the Sun shade. She planned the stealing

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Blackdisciple(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sure this is a Nigerian desperate gurl
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by mzTarsh(f): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
I wonder how she sleeps at night
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by mechanics(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Slurity:
She actually defeated the cctv importance with the false mask and the Sun shade. She planned the stealing
you mean the sales girl?
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by izzou(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:
when will you buy me bone straight na?

And ashluxe...

Na November be this o. Next week na December.

Let's see how the First week of December goes smiley

Meanwhile, did you get the urgent 2k I sent yesterday?
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by mechanics(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
naturefellow:
tou need to have a personnel on standby to monitor
yeah
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by mechanics(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
princeade86:
good question, but the issue is left to all these bosses that stingy. to my own knowledge, someone should be monitoring CCTV, but stingy bosses will not employ someone that will monitor it. funniest part is, not every customer can be trace. some even came from far state and the CCTV will still not clear to capture them well.
That's true, if they don't monitor the camera, they are on their own.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by mechanics(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Madam would have thought sales girl looted her.

Their night show up again and be caught, or someone who knows her will be in touch.

Both the FBI and US police departments release footage to the public so that perps can be identified.

CCTV just served it's purpose.
Okay
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by pocohantas(f): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
izzou:

Let's see how the First week of December goes smiley

Meanwhile, did you get the urgent 2k I sent yesterday?

Hehehe. I did, thanks for it. Try add more zeros next time.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by enemyofprogress: 12:06am On Nov 28, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Lol.....bro,
Na wetin go make me follow that hanty upandan nai you dey find so...
But jokes apart,na dat kind girl I dey respect pass via say she no too dey stress her niggar up...

But wait oh,you don see Dominiquel for real life?
which kind JAMB question be this? Person wey I don pay her dowry na him you dey ask me this kind question? Dominique is the goddess of beauty. The babe na see and die
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Nutrimindrr: 12:44am On Nov 28, 2020
Some ppl life don spoil finish sha
Who else noticed she resembles Lauretta Onochie
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by generationz(f): 1:05am On Nov 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Where them see the hair cut kwanu? With the growing demand. cheesy cheesy

I would never understand the hype for these things. I love good weaves, especially curls- but you see this bone straight, I no buy am. I don’t even bother myself, I have a budget for such and I don’t exceed it.

That's all. Slay on a budget and be contented.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 28, 2020
The first comment on this page got me rolling with laughter grin grin grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Anfield247(m): 1:29am On Nov 28, 2020
Them for flog am small nah.... so that she go piss out the spirit of stealing
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2020
I don't understand ladies at all embarassed, we who are on lowcut now aren't fine or what? I don't get the fuss about hair that isn't originally yours from the beginning sad.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Olibboy: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Beckysexy:
Some people can be stupid Sha! What if she was caught?
Later she will come and post pictures with the stolen hair on Instagram with a motivational quote "Hard work pays". She will now be intimidating we the legit hustlers.
I refuse to be intimidated by fake lifestyle.
Reality
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by BlackfireX: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2020
jacybelly:
200k is not ordinary please

Are you serious or joking??
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by BlackfireX: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
so 200k looks ordinary in your eyes abi?

As ordinary as a bottle of wine
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by jacybelly: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
[quote bcauthor=BlackfireX post=96552015]

Are you serious or joking??[/quote] am serious
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by meobizy(f): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
I always wondered if these make ugly women automatically beautiful until they worked against me. It’s in my diary somewhere.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by emmyw(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bone Straight Hair: Everything You Need to Know https://www.benupdate.com/bone-straight-hair/ .
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Drella(m): 6:54am On Jan 19, 2021
Allaboutkatiee:

It is such a shame.
Ladies should learn not to live above their means..
StilI it all boils down to peer pressure.
Nonsense and ingredients angry

Hey Its been a while you posted on NL,I miss your posts embarassed
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Allaboutkatiee(f): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
Drella:

Hey Its been a while you posted on NL,I miss your posts embarassed

Awwn been so occupied smiley
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Drella(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Allaboutkatiee:

Awwn been so occupied smiley

Really?

What could that be?Obviously not school smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor / Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) / Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.