Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K (45073 Views)

CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop / Lady Stole N250,000 From A Boutique In Lekki, Lagos. Captured On CCTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
mechanics:
Hmmmmm, sales girls should also be vigilant, not all people who come to the shop are saints, but what's the purpose of CCTV camera when no one is there to detect an intruder.

Madam would have thought sales girl looted her.

Their night show up again and be caught, or someone who knows her will be in touch.

Both the FBI and US police departments release footage to the public so that perps can be identified.

CCTV just served it's purpose.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Stupid...later they will be forming something I don't even know...tf man
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by ipobarethieves: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
sad sad How I wish nah Calabar/Akwa ibom she carry her thievery excapade go sad.Well,everyday for d thief.She'll be disgrace like Seun legbelegbe iPhone thief.Face mask angry shield her oo sad.She waka prepared go rob even with sunshade sad
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by IJOBA2: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:
Izzou when will you buy me bone straight na?

And ashluxe...

Na November be this o. Next week na December.

WAIT I THOUGHT YOU ARE MARRIED shocked
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Skoonheid(f): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Alright, but she has to survive na..

May God help you. sad

Fanciful hoe's like your sisters and mum apparently cos you have neither silver nor gold to give them. Lunatic
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by generationz(f): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:

The hair is hideous to me. Too fake and unattractive. I don’t understand the hype, but I have gotten to understand that for many ladies, peer pressure (on fashion trends) is a thing. So they buy it to feel among.

98% of "human hairs" made these days are heavily mixed with synthetic and chemicals. They have discovered a new way to mix it up with chemicals and make it look luxurious and last a few years. Some won't even last for a few years.

How many Asian people's heads do they want to cut hair from? grin How long does it take for a full length of hair to grow back?

I was going through pictures of Sylvia Nduka's opening ceremony of her hair store at surulere and there is a big difference between what she was wearing then and what they sell for over 100k now. The one she wore wasn't as shiny as what they all sell now.

Nothing like 100% human hair even the overpriced bone straight. People just buy the hype and pressure to feel among.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by IJOBA2: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Afritop:
To identify her na the problem.o. she wear mask and don it with sunglasses. How we suppose tell customers not to wear face masks when shopping will be a problem
CIA WILL UNCOVER THAT FACE WITHIN AN HOUR, REMEMBER BOSTON MARATHON BOMBERS

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by princeade86(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
mechanics:
Hmmmmm, sales girls should also be vigilant, not all people who come to the shop are saints, but what's the purpose of CCTV camera when no one is there to detect an intruder.
good question, but the issue is left to all these bosses that stingy. to my own knowledge, someone should be monitoring CCTV, but stingy bosses will not employ someone that will monitor it. funniest part is, not every customer can be trace. some even came from far state and the CCTV will still not clear to capture them well.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Exodora: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Don't know what is wrong with people these days.
I know someone whose husband's is bastardly rich and she lacks nothing but once she goes out like this and sees anything she likes , she will buy them all and still do away with some .
According to her is not stealing is being smart .
I pray she don't get caught one-day and disgrace the whole family .
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Coldie(m): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
The shop girl na mumu sha

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by ochombia1: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Alright, but she has to survive na.. How can she fend for herself and attain the "independent lady" status without an essential tool like the Cambodian Hair? . With the fierce competition in the hoe market, you need to stand out to attract perverted farmers to use your tool.. So many fanciful hoes.. And Slay Queens must survive.. tongue

Anyway, this is what you get when a Slay Queen feminist is an EndSars protester.. Na her own palliative she come loot so.. Thank God she didn't burn down the shop after looting it..

May God help Nigeria. sad
confused
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Kalatium(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
This is the problem of most ladies, they are too materialistic. Yesterday is iphone, today is wig tomorrow may be car.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by tnerro1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
It’s just that Nigeria is still backwards, if it was a developed country, that cctv in that shop is not ur problem, with what you were wearing, the police will check all cctvs in that area and they will trace you from when u left ur house to the taxi u entered to get to that point, they will get you. This one probably wore the shade and mask when she got to the front of the shop. It was used to catch a man in Australia that wore a mask to attack someone. They tracked him from when he came down from a bus , wore the mask under a bridge and jogged to the point where he attacked the man. He was caught
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Mart1994(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:

The hair is hideous to me. Too fake and unattractive. I don’t understand the hype, but I have gotten to understand that for many ladies, peer pressure (on fashion trends) is a thing. So they buy it to feel among.
I have noticed ur posts are becoming reasonable these days. The jeering and hate speeches and man loathing remarks has reduced drastically.

Three things are responsible for this sudden change:
1- Your making mad money to worry about stuffs,
2- You just decided to turn a new leaf,
3- A new dude is quietly and happily cleaning off the cobwebs from the p*say.

No hard feelings please.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
generationz:

98% of "human hairs" made these days are heavily mixed with synthetic and chemicals. They have discovered a new way to mix it up with chemicals and make it look luxurious and last a few years. Some won't even last for a few years.

How many Asian people's heads do they want to cut hair from? grin How long does it take for a full length of hair to grow back?

I was going through pictures of Sylvia Nduka's opening ceremony of her hair store at surulere and there is a big difference between what she was wearing then and what they sell for over 100k now. The one she wore wasn't as shiny as what they all sell now.

Nothing like 100% human hair even the overpriced bone straight. People just buy the hype and pressure to feel among.

Where them see the hair cut kwanu? With the growing demand. cheesy cheesy

I would never understand the hype for these things. I love good weaves, especially curls- but you see this bone straight, I no buy am. I don’t even bother myself, I have a budget for such and I don’t exceed it.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by bigfish3k: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Not even a necessity like food

What a foolish behavior
Vanity upon vanity
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Reference(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
electronic tag (rfid tag) need to put on products.

It will eliminate stealing in your shops

Yep. The ones that will set off alarm bells when the product leaves the threshold without signing off. 200k for an unsecured, handy product in a shop is just asking for trouble. Hope they are insured?
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by pacespot(m): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
This is what happens when people want to live a fake life by fire by force. 200k, if na man, den go don roast am since.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by LordOfTheGame: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by PDJT: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
-Craze for “straight-hair” - another growing evidence of inferiority complex in Afro-women. So sad.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Hassanmaye(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Beckysexy:
Some people can be stupid Sha! What if she was caught?
Later she will come and post pictures with the stolen hair on Instagram with a motivational quote "Hard work pays". She will now be intimidating we the legit hustlers.
I refuse to be intimidated by fake lifestyle.
grin grin grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by themanderon: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
I am usually repulsed when I see ladies that steal.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Hassanmaye(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Upmost96:
All in a bid to impress, she ended up disgracing herself....
They have to impress us.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by shiwex: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
I'm sorry, the owner is wrong to be blaming the attendant. She is providing customer service, its not her job to be a security guard. The owner should employ security guards or store detective

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by naturefellow(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
mechanics:
tou need to have a personnel on standby to monitor
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Hassanmaye(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Sometimes i wonder why these girls dey waste them time on Fixing expensive hairs, nails and the like as if we guys their customer care about all those

I say Again, You Vagina People should stop wasting your time and money on irrelevant things, NA YOUR PUSSY WE DEY AFTER WITH NICE BRESS AND SOFT ASS

Nothing else

Wicked boy grin grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Seyzcham91(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin
Hassanmaye:

Wicked boy grin grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Sometimes i wonder why these girls dey waste them time on Fixing expensive hairs, nails and the like as if we guys their customer care about all those

I say Again, You Vagina People should stop wasting your time and money on irrelevant things, NA YOUR PUSSY WE DEY AFTER WITH NICE BRESS AND SOFT ASS

Nothing else

i tire o!
what does it profit a lady that wears 200k hair and lose her husband to a lady with low cut.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by MrJames007: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
classicfrank4u:
She came very prepared..
She even wear face mask and glasses to make it difficult for them to track her
Na only you follow me see am
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by shugabasbn: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ladies Sabi steal things. Naso one pack 3 expensive tops from my guy shop like da, if not for the Camera

But why did the woman dey complain bitterly like da?
The sale girl is innocent of any allegations
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by AmDayo: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Beckysexy:
Some people can be stupid Sha! What if she was caught?
Later she will come and post pictures with the stolen hair on Instagram with a motivational quote "Hard work pays". She will now be intimidating we the legit hustlers.
I refuse to be intimidated by fake lifestyle.

Lolz... " Hard work pays".
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Coinbased: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) / Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Muktar Modibbo: DSS Agent Killed In Shoot-Out With Gunrunners In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.