Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K (45074 Views)

CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop / Lady Stole N250,000 From A Boutique In Lekki, Lagos. Captured On CCTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Splitmind: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
All this stress over hair that will become worthless after a few months. grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
This one should serve at least 10 years in prison to discourage other idiots like her from stealing what they can earn.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Sonnobax15(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
shocked. It would only be an act of foolhardy if I should say I'm surprised, because I'm not....

90% of Nigeria ladies who flaunt expensive wears , phones and other gadgets on social media are all potential thieves

But na who Dem catch nai be criminal......You can testify to this when you're chatting Dem up via their very poor spellings and rude manner of response...let's just say that the "urgent 2k" gang wouldn't mind to go to any length just to provide their slaying materials... that's why they're usually victimized by Yahoo boys..
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by JeffreyD1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Why are they blaming the sales girls

Because she's watching from camera she's shouting it's obvious

How is it obvious

Sometimes when you see ladies that dress this way this less thing you will expect from them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Splitmind: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nightstalker:
What is bone straight?

Kestolove come.wnf tell us I am sure this is your forte

Since you didn't.do well at.snything else

It is a type of weave or wig that is long and straight like all them Native Americans hair. It is the new happening thing for women to waste their boyfriend's money on in an attempt to be trendy.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by lizdammy: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
for real?
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by dalass(f): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
BlackfireX:
Ordinary 200k ... Chai are things this bad in this country?

People steal anything, yam, goat, garri, even humans and buried skulls grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
BlackfireX:

Please help me with 2k. I will appreciate.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
I wish the CCTV footage of the Lekki tollgate massacre can be seen online as this
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Olatlaccon(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Alright, but she has to survive na.. How can she fend for herself and attain the "independent lady" status without an essential tool like the Cambodian Hair? . With the fierce competition in the hoe market, you need to stand out to attract perverted farmers to use your tool.. So many fanciful hoes.. And Slay Queens must survive.. tongue

Anyway, this is what you get when a Slay Queen feminist is an EndSars protester.. Na her own palliative she come loot so.. Thank God she didn't burn down the shop after looting it..

May God help Nigeria. sad
Hoe business....I wan laugh belle scatter..bad guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Sonnobax15(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
Splitmind:

It is a type of weave or wig that is long and straight like all them Native Americans hair. It is the new happening thing for women to waste their boyfriend's money on in an attempt to be trendy.
Wahala for boyfriend wey get girlfriend wey dey trendy...
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by streetsoldier1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Alright, but she has to survive na.. How can she fend for herself and attain the "independent lady" status without an essential tool like the Cambodian Hair? . With the fierce competition in the hoe market, you need to stand out to attract perverted farmers to use your tool.. So many fanciful hoes.. And Slay Queens must survive.. tongue

Anyway, this is what you get when a Slay Queen feminist is an EndSars protester.. Na her own palliative she come loot so.. Thank God she didn't burn down the shop after looting it..

May God help Nigeria. sad

lol....only God can save you
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by enemyofprogress: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
She wan dress to kill for lalasticlala her new catch
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by EmekaBlue(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
As 90% of Nigeria ladies no get hair na problem. Oyibo women na to relax their natural hair...

Here our bald ladies go dey find Brazilian hair now na bone straight hair
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by NOwazobia: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
This is the result of the crave for frivolities. A decaying world as a result of a decaying people hiding under the umbrella of civilization. Spits

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by enemyofprogress: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Wahala for boyfriend wey get girlfriend wey dey trendy...
that is why I love Dominique, na our local plaiting of hair she dey do for head and she fine pass mammywater
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by YorubaKinging: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hypocrite righteousness89

When your favorite daddy G.Os post thier lavish lifestyles, I remember you call it the grace of God

But now this is vanity?

You are the most decieved man on Earth.

You'll end up like the fake pastors you adore so much

None of your prophecy has ever come to past, yet you post for likes ..

Repent the end is near

Righteousness89:
Things people do for vanity!

When Vanity becomes your Primary Focus in life, you see yourself manifesting Strange and Foolish acts not minding the Repercussions/ Consequences...

Deactivate your Heart from earthly stuffs and activate your Heart to Godly and Heavenly things.
Life is Much more Stressless

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Olatlaccon(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nightstalker:
What is bone straight?
Kestolove come.wnf tell us I am sure this is your forte
Since you didn't.do well at anything else
Kai....stop it
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Babymamas(f): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Smooth Operator cheesy
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Perfectsouth(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
BlackfireX:

so 200k looks ordinary in your eyes abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Tremple8v: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
If them catch her now , she go come dey mention devil name , devil wey sit down jejely.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by jacybelly: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
BlackfireX:

200k is not ordinary please
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Biglittlelois(f): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wtf is bone straight hair? I can never for the life of me, use wig in my existence, I so much hate it ehn....

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Seyzcham91(m): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sometimes i wonder why these girls dey waste them time on Fixing expensive hairs, nails and the like as if we guys their customer care about all those

I say Again, You Vagina People should stop wasting your time and money on irrelevant things, NA YOUR PUSSY WE DEY AFTER WITH NICE BRESS AND SOFT ASS

Nothing else
DebbieBianca:
A CCTV footage making rounds on social media has showed the moment a lady reportedly stole a bone straight hair worth 200k.

The owner of the shop was lamenting on the incident and also calling out her sales girl for not noticing what happened.

Bone Straight is a human hair wig which is currently trending in the fashion world.

In a footage, the customer of a big hair shop, can be seen stealing one of the wigs on display in the shop.

The customer places the wig behind herself, away from the view of the unsuspecting shop attendant.

She goes on to ask the shop attendant to take pictures of another bone straight hair, as a form of distraction from the crime.

According to the store owner, the stolen hair is worth N200k.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5VKe3GPHUE

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Sonnobax15(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
enemyofprogress:
that is why I love Dominique, na our local plaiting of hair she dey do for head and she fine pass mammywater
Lol.....bro,
Na wetin go make me follow that hanty upandan nai you dey find so...
But jokes apart,na dat kind girl I dey respect pass via say she no too dey stress her niggar up...

But wait oh,you don see Dominiquel for real life?
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Odunharry(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:

The hair is hideous to me. Too fake and unattractive. I don’t understand the hype, but I have gotten to understand that for many ladies, peer pressure (on fashion trends) is a thing. So they buy it to feel among.
Peer pressure and hype is just it. Even student too wants to rock bone straight.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by iPresh4s(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Why install CCTV when nobody is there to watch?

Abi na season film them want record?
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by themes009(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Second class thief, Nigeria thieficians are first class undecided
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by habymi: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
DrBasit:
If she was not caught, she will go to social media and be saying, God bless my boyfriend for the hair gift, not knowing she stole it... The thing go dey pepper guys wey no fit afford am for their babes..... Fake lives everywhere.... God help us.....
as in eeeh
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Afritop(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
To identify her na the problem.o. she wear mask and don it with sunglasses. How we suppose tell customers not to wear face masks when shopping will be a problem
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K by Tonyspecial(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Staged, we know all those things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) / Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Muktar Modibbo: DSS Agent Killed In Shoot-Out With Gunrunners In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.