Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,613 members, 7,958,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion (61875 Views)

Converting Right Hand Drive Vehicles To Left: Any Issues? / Changing From Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive / Right Hand Drive (RHD) To Left Hand Drive (LHD) Conversion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion by bembe98: 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
There is this volkswagen golf 4 that is RHD and I want to buy it. I need a good advice pls. I will need to convert it to LHD. And if advisable how much might it cost me. Thanks.
Re: Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion by lightofjoy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hello house, pls is bring in car from UK to be converter cheaper than buying same car straight from US. Your sincere advise will be appreciated.
Re: Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion by Lexusgs430: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
lightofjoy: Hello house, pls is bring in car from UK to be converter cheaper than buying same car straight from US. Your sincere advise will be appreciated.

Much safer to buy an original LHD.
Re: Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion by leunamme: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
pls how much will it cost to convert nissan almera 2006 and how long will it take.

Re: Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion by simplex2: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
udokpuenyi:
send me your contact at saincollin@gmail.com

sent you a mail.
Drop your a phone number?
Re: Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion by dotlikethat: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2015
Hey! Please i am about buying a 2005 Nissan Primera of Right Hand Drive. Please advise if it can be changed to Left Hand Drive without issue. and how much it can cost me on the average.
ADEBYTE:
Does anybody needs any make of dashboard for his /her car conversion from RHD to LHD.pls send me your enquires and i will respond giving you the prices.

Hurry for any make of car.
Re: Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion by seunben(m): 6:57am On Aug 08, 2015
udokpuenyi:
Apart from specifying the yr/model of the car you intend to convert to LHD, pls specify the color of your interior, that is a determining factor when searching for the dashboard

If this 2.4 , the price is 200k, it is a straight job

why did u call dis conversion a straight job. my neighbour has a 2002/2003 toyota camry 2.4L engine that he wants to convert.

[/quote]
Re: Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion by kingreign(m): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2015
dotlikethat:
Hey! Please i am about buying a 2005 Nissan Primera of Right Hand Drive. Please advise if it can be changed to Left Hand Drive without issue. and how much it can cost me on the average.
Must you buy a RHD when there's plenty big LHD primers abound in Germany, France, Belgium etc which are also shipped to Nigeria.
Re: Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion by avalanche2000: 1:52am On Sep 09, 2015
@saincollin@gmail.com

Sent you an email. Need conversion cost for Nissan elgrand. 1998 and
/or 2000 model
Re: Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion by rextronics(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
ADEBYTE:
Nairalanders. We are happy to inform you that we now do car conversion from RHD to LHD.what ever cars you have got,it can be converted by our group of engineers based in lagos nigeria. You can also get your DASHBOARDS from us.we have more than 800 makes of dashboards in stock.

Send us your enquiry to biyiade2@yahoo.com. OR call/text 07850270048 for all your enquiry.

You can also send us an enqiry about your car to be converted and we will send you a quote on the cost involve in your conversion

Also available are steering racks and other parts necessary for conversion

What is the price of a 2002 BMW 7 series dashboard and what other parts would i need for conversion? I also need dashboard for mazda rx8
Re: Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion by Akinbaba(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
@Retronics

Which brand of cars are the easiest to convert from RHD to LHD. With less technicality which will give better assurance and rest of mind.
Re: Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion by roundcity: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Hello please I need the total cost and items needed for conversion of Mercedes Benz Vito 2002 model . I want to convert it to left hand drive.
Re: Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion by Georgiedey(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Pls I need advise on the easier van to convert to left hand drive because I intend purchasing one and I have the ford transit or Vauxhall in mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) / See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) / Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.