Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) (45765 Views)

A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Liposure: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
talk2hb1:
You be guy now, no woro to woro undecided
lol
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Emeka71(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jake19:
Lol. All these girls don day get mind shah
Since the boys are shy to approach them; they have to help the boys.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
joeyswift:
They are busy proposing up and down. Marry her now and after 2 years she go turn ultimate hulk for your house
Na to jst answer Mrs. Way 90% of gals want. De. Can't stay in marriage especially during hard time wish must surely come in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Gabe427:

abeg remind me the title of this series
only watched few episodes it was funny to an extent
Bob hearts abishola
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Emeka71(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brownpeanut:
Lol smash and grab. She could have waited forever, but she tried her luck and it worked. It's risky tho. Imagine if the guy rejected her. I can't stand that kind of shame.
The thing is not even a shame; I used to feel shame when a babe doesn't give me attention; but come to think of the issue; a babe and a boy is the same human being and you are not supposed to be shamed by a fellow human being.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by haiti007(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Offpoint1:
Any woman that propose to me needs to finish what she started.

She'll meet my parents and do introduction, pay groom price and do all the necessary traditional rites, do white wedding, rent apartment and feed me my entire life or as death do us apart.

Make anybody no play that kind roughly play of proposing to me o, else you go finish wetin you start.
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Nawa for you bro
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
If my gal propose she beta b ready to meet my parents grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by hush15: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
zed7:
It's unnatural to propose to a man and it doesn't usually end well. I support women shooting their shot in subtle ways, what we call 'green light'.
Most men will eventually take an open woman for granted and when the chips are down, they'll rub it on their faces and say the only reason they dated or married them was because they forced themselves on him.

I disagree with you. My woman proposed to me and 5 yes now, we still growing strong. Look, whether man or woman, understand the fact that marriage is a commitment and give it your best shot by trying to be the better person in the relationship not by competition but by responsibility. The minute you understand that you the man or woman and then try to best man or woman for your partner, it doesn't matter who proposes. The result would be the same, OUTSTANDING...
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Brownpeanut(f): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mypeople2:
Hmmm..Yet you ladies don't feel anything when you walk away from us, embarrassing us

Well, before you purpose to a lady in public and risk embarrassment, you must be sure that she will accept you.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jake19:

them no won rotten for house
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by madjune(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is very good for the average Nigerian man that believes in scam as a way of life.

Karma is coming home to reap its harvest in his home through these girls.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Brownpeanut(f): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Capernum:

Who told you that her luck worked?
So that I accept a ring out of a staged proposal in a club for that matter means I have accepted to marry you? Am I mad? No serious guy will ever take a club girl for a wife.

That's it. Accept it and you have agreed to marry. You don't want to get home and tell the girl another thing. That's playing with fire.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Coldie(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
U carry that kind hair they expect the guy to marry u, are u ok
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Franktom247(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Sorry to say, you reason with your anus!!

guess what fam ur opinion doesnt freaking count ciao!!!
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by danvault: 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Self acclaimed feminists won't like this move, but this seems embarrassing to me as a guy...
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Starzo: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
foundation built on clubbing. We already know how it ends
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jake19:

No be wetin you men of nowadays want?
The next level na to come dey pay groomprice for man head

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Saig: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Offpoint1:

She'll meet my parents and do introduction, pay groom price and do all the necessary traditional rites, do white wedding, rent apartment and feed me my entire life or as death do us apart.

Make anybody no play that kind roughly play of proposing to me o, else you go finish wetin you start.
Your name na offpoint
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
ouzo1:
Hantas this could be us but na pride wan kill you...
Pocohantas abi? don't waste Ur time on her
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by womenareapes: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
you can never find a good wife or husband in the club!

club is home to repentant olosho, the dedicated olosho, the Destiny breakers, the yahoo Yahoo and the ritualist!

any man who is seeking for a wife in the club is Also preparing his graveyard!
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Dollanaira: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Petalsempire(f): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Offpoint1:

��
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by jawalis(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
CastingCrowns:

I'm fine dear.. thanks for reaching out.. I hope u are good?
Great. Happy Sunday to you
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by chiiraq802(m): 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
cool

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by sammytee042(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
womenareapes:
you can never find a good wife or husband in the club!

club is home to repentant olosho, the dedicated olosho, the Destiny breakers, the yahoo Yahoo and the ritualist!

any man who is seeking for a wife in the club is Also preparing his graveyard!
Another person reasoning through anus
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by steeltrust: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor this could be us but pride no let you tongue
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wait is this not entrapment grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by rafcrown(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jake19:
Before
The slay queens will snatch him from her....good to be smart
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Mypeople2(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brownpeanut:

Well, before you purpose to a lady in public and risk embarrassment, you must be sure that she will accept you.
That is true though but one can never be too sure .Anyways, you can still propose to her on the bed or in the sitting room,nothing spoil
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Mypeople2(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Emeka71:
Since the boys are shy to approach them; they have to help the boys.
The boys are not shy, they are just trying to prevent excessive rejection letters due to no bar
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
good, hard, strong ____ drives babes crazy every time! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / What Will You Do In This Situation / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.