Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) (45773 Views)

A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is embarrassing really.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by CSTRR: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
I pray this begins begins to trend in Nigeria.

Men are tired of taking the initiative in everything that involves relationship.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by jawalis(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Castingcrowns. Where are you? Happy Sunday to you
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by LivingSage: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
ouzo1:
Hantas
this could be us but na pride wan kill you...
Soro soke or you're scared of mentioning her name

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Camelo: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
A man who's not ready is not ready so all these are pure bullshit.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by SmartPolician: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
ouzo1:
Hantas this could be us but na pride wan kill you...

Same as me and nwanyiokpa
grin grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Sheriman(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brownpeanut:
Lol smash and grab. She could have waited forever, but she tried her luck and it worked. It's risky tho. Imagine if the guy rejected her. I can't stand that kind of shame.
So, you can't do that?? I will locate you very soon
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Skullano(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
SmellySperm:

so u mean he reasons shiit?

Hahahahahaha, Una no go Kee me with laugh for this nairaland ooooh
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by joeyswift(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
They are busy proposing up and down. Marry her now and after 2 years she go turn ultimate hulk for your house

6 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
deewhydoski:
It takes a lot of courage to do this.

Or desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by jUeLiZ: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jake19:
Lol. All these girls don day get mind shah
which mind, wen u have d cash and u look cool and she is convinced that you'll sure dump her and age is not smiling at her ...she is going to pin u down by all means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Desperation. Sign of hold age and menopause
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
zed7:
It's unnatural to propose to a man and it doesn't usually end well. I support women shooting their shot in subtle ways, what we call 'green light'.
Most men will eventually take an open woman for granted and when the chips are down, they'll rub it on their faces and say the only reason they dated or married them was because they forced themselves on him.
It's the word of God playing out. Don't fight it.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by generationz(f): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
There is nothing more emasculating for a man than for his girlfriend to propose to him publicly. Civilization has destroyed the little respect accorded to the woman and her family in the past when men had to woe the lady with all sorts of bushmeat and farm produce before he could even comfortably say that's the girl I want to marry without even seeing the colour of her under skirt

The next thing, she will pay her bride price and change his surname to hers.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Donspicey: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jake19:
Lol. All these girls don day get mind shah

Lolssss...u want mk dem tey for house??

As d economy no allow most guys propose.....

The brave girls dey propose instead......
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by hashtagged(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brownpeanut:
Lol smash and grab. She could have waited forever, but she tried her luck and it worked. It's risky tho. Imagine if the guy rejected her. I can't stand that kind of shame.

That's why she should have done it in private
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Liposure: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
talk2hb1:
They should stop this shooting of shot Abeg, we never ready ooo.
how much be your groomprice

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Desertb: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Flexherbal:
Everything is possible these days.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Desertb: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
No b small thing.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by CastingCrowns(f): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
jawalis:
Castingcrowns. Where are you? Happy Sunday to you
I'm fine dear.. thanks for reaching out.. I hope u are good?
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by damiloladuke: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
OK
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Donspicey: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Offpoint1:
Any woman that propose to me needs to finish what she started.

She'll meet my parents and do introduction, pay groom price and do all the necessary traditional rites, do white wedding, rent apartment and feed me my entire life or as death do us apart.

Make anybody no play that kind roughly play of proposing to me o, else you go finish wetin you start.

Lolsss,,,,Las Las u confirmed and justified ur moniker.......

Truly offpoint
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
All I see is a drama that's not funny. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
I think all women should adopt this.
Instead of waiting till he proposes and putting all your hopes on probability, propose to him to know how serious he is about you and if he doesn't accept, you can now be sure he's a player and you can dump his silly as$ for someone who's serious
So you believe the drama. grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Mypeople2(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brownpeanut:
Hmmm..Yet you ladies don't feel anything when you walk away from us, embarrassing us

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by jawalis(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
CastingCrowns:

I'm fine dear.. thanks for reaching out.. I hope u are good?
Yes I’m doing well. Have a nice day ahead
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Capernum: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brownpeanut:

Who told you that her luck worked?
So that I accept a ring out of a staged proposal in a club for that matter means I have accepted to marry you? Am I mad? No serious guy will ever take a club girl for a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
ouzo1:
Bob hearts abishola..

very funny thing.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Gabe427: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
ouzo1:

abeg remind me the title of this series

only watched few episodes it was funny to an extent
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by talk2hb1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Liposure:
how much be your groomprice
You be guy now, no woro to woro
undecided
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
okay
peacekante:
Shooting shots is a trend getting little trend from the female folks recently. Though can never be in the level of the male folks, but some ladies are having the courage to do so now.

A lady tried it recently on her boyfriend and the embarrassed boyfriend accepted her ring which left both crying to cheers from people around.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgVYZJjgdRs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by ImadeUReadThis: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Son: How did you meet mum and how and when did you propose to her?

Dad: mmh. Let's talk about something else like strippers and hoes instead.

Wrong on all levels.

Women don't propose to a man and if at all you no get shame at least choose a descent location and time.

You don't propose in the same place that there are drunks, hookers and whatnot and expect your marraige to last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men / What Will You Do In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.