Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? (14133 Views)

I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / How To Disvirgin A Guy (A Step By Step Guide) / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by AMAARSALAN: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2020
Is it Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood coming out??
Somboby is Trying to use my Head �������
Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2020
AMAARSALAN:
It is very possible.

The lady could have lost her hymen during rigorous exercise or other means.
Some even have unusual vaginal wall lining of no hymen

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by MycroftHolmes: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2020
grin

Rare case scenario

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by AMAARSALAN: 9:35am On Nov 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
It is very possible.

The lady could have lost her hymen during rigorous exercise or other means.
Some even have unusual vaginal wall lining of no hymen

What if the lady is not a sport type?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by osuulola(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Very common.

Any thing could have stressed the hymen even too much climbing okada!

12 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by richeeyo(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2020
Yea it's possible, even most of our young girls working to and from school in the hot weather daily
Is a key factor

12 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by AMAARSALAN: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2020
osuulola:
Very common.

Any thing could have stressed the hymen even too much climbing okada!

Another angle...
Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by roybanjo100(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2020
don't fall for that scam.....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Thattallgirl(f): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2020
It's very possible! Due to exercises and workouts or other factors we're yet to discover

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by AMAARSALAN: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2020
Thattallgirl:
It's very possible! Due to exercises and workouts or other factors we're yet to discover

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by fati2001(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2020
AMAARSALAN:

FIRST OF ALL...

ARE YOU A VIRGIN ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by AMAARSALAN: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

FIRST OF ALL...

ARE YOU A VIRGIN ?

I'm not but i hate it when somebody is trying to use my head...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Thattallgirl(f): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2020
AMAARSALAN:

That's why I said there are other factors we may not be aware of. The most important thing is that did she feel pain during her first intercourse?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2020
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by MJBOLT: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2020
dont fall for that scam or any bullshit about sports or okada climbing,that bitch was never a virgin.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by AMAARSALAN: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2020
Thattallgirl:
That's why I said there are other factors we may not be aware of. The most important thing is that did she feel pain during her first intercourse?

no
Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by AMAARSALAN: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
dont fall for that scam or any bullshit about sports or okada climbing,that bitch was never a virgin.
i'll put her in her place soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by officialbeffinb(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2020
I'm here to learn,,, i had same experience with ma girl recently... still in shocked

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2020
another toto thread...I'm outgrin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Wittyglam(f): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2020
It's very possible.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Wittyglam(f): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2020
It's still possible, check Google for more inform our see a doctor.
AMAARSALAN:

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by paulolee(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2020
not all bleeds dt much bt its rare...bt if she's dt type dt do say maybe she dnt bleed bcox she remember one of her uncle was touching her when she's small n u noticed d kpekus can swallow a street pole, jus run 4 ur life..

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by TANID(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by oluwatobi43301: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by fati2001(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2020
AMAARSALAN:

FIRST OF ALL....

ARE YOU A VIRGIN..
Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by fati2001(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2020
AMAARSALAN:

I'm not but i hate it when somebody is trying to use my head...

you deserved it

stop using people heads too.....

don't be a hypocrite...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by LadySarah: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
grin
Rare case scenario
keep quiet. it's common.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Kobicove(m): 11:43am On Nov 30, 2020
AMAARSALAN:

Yes it's quite possible if she has already lost the hymen

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by ibrahimdoc: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
If the guy is small down there, it is also a factor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
A virgin hunter was played with and now he's online crying blue murder.

grin grin grin cheesy

Wait, first, let me ask you. Wetin concern you with her virginity? Is that why you're dating her? Is her whole essence tied to her hymen that the lack thereof has you in a fix? Are you her husband that the lack of hymen is bothersome to you?

Mtchewww. Men and their entitlement mentality over a woman's virginity will always bring them to this point.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by nerd004: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Naija babe and lies abt virginity... Bros no let Dem scam u ooo,,,,,have bn fed such b4

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? by Nazgul: 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
What's with all this sex talks lately?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Prostituites Are Now Doing In Calabar Because Of The Bad Economy / Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) / If Age Is Nothing But A Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.