Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) (30363 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Lady Went To Swim, Share Cleavages After Coming Back From Church. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2020
A Nigerian man, Hycent Ukwayi proposed to his girlfriend outside the church after the Sunday Mass in Calabar, the Cross River state capital, IgbereTV reports.

Mr Ukwayi is said the be the Special Assistant to the Cross River Governor, on Equal Opportunity.

His friends posted photos from the public proposal on Sunday, November 29, with some poking fun at him, saying that the ''Holy Spirit finally arrested him after running away countless times.''

Ferdinand Akwaji Ayakpo, wrote:

If God want to catch you, there is nothing anyone can do about it. And for the Holy Spirit to arrest a man in the church is something worthy of note.

Just as in the case of Jonah and SAUL who later became PAUL, Hycent Ukwayi has evaded arrest countless times but at the appointed time, God did his work and got him converted.

Brother, may you forever remain a preacher of the gospel and winner of souls for Christ. Receive the grace to live a life worthy of your calling #Husband_Material."
https://www.facebook.com/100003459324783/posts/2523560444435908/?app=fbl

Another friend, Mathias Unimke wrote:

"Hello church members, our brother who has been running away from pumping the big question, I prayed for him as Daddy G.O and the holy spirit arrested him to ask that big question and sister said yes.
Let's congratulate them.
Hallelujah!!
Congratulations husband material Hycent Ukwayi"
https://www./375423810156084/permalink/428601961504935/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2020
More

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2020
See

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by navzla(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
I like the girl. she really take a good care of her physique. "Flat tummy"
congrats to them anyways. I pray she won't be made lord of the rings

23 Likes

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kneeling down in public? undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wow! so lovely, church the best place to propose.

8 Likes

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Pete rytnow..

26 Likes

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Kneeling down in public? undecided
Ike gwuru.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lai lai i can't to beg someone to be my liability oo ...
#Death_to_simp

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by Ayandokun2000: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Lai lai i can't to beg someone to be my liability oo ...
#Death_to_simp

Ode

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by abidoye21722: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
I like the girl.
she really take a good care of her physique.
"Flat tummy"
congrats to them anyways.
I pray she won't be made lord of the rings
Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by Phenomenal16(f): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
navzla:
I like the girl.
"Flat tummy"

..lol
Everywhere is flat
M thick still av my tummy flat

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by obasi101(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Everything na news for this nairaland sha.. I tire for u seun!! sad

5 Likes

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Congrats
Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by newharddrives(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hmmm....
Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by UncleHaba22: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Congrats to them both & and to us wey never get
Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by millionboi2: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by HerMajestyCares(f): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
All the Best,

Love is Sweet when you meet the right person. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by Lucasdazzy: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Why kneeling down to prospose to her.
Na she help you buy your ring?
sad
Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
You dey propose in front of Jesus christ image.

Omon aburo, Mugu le le yi o.

2 Likes

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by kambili999(f): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Awwwww.

I wish them the best.

Love is a beautiful thing.

When I love the right person tho kiss

The priest looks like a popular nollywood actor

4 Likes

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
One of the hundred Olympomatic Aides tongue
Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by Kharol1234: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..lol Everywhere is flat M thick still av my tummy flat
Seeing is believing

1 Like

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by fuckdemrepented: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
This man is disappointed

10 Likes

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
the person wey no get body before even if she eats a year meal in a day she can't pass like that

whats to like there? you just have nothing to say in comment so keep shut
navzla:
I like the girl.
"Flat tummy"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by mar1juana: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Congratulations to Em
Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by Lordswazz(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..lol
Everywhere is flat

How can you be running advert and yet no sample of the goods? E no dey profile pic, you no even attach am make we certify.

A wise man once said, "Don't tell me, show me."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by larryeffizy1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
I rejoice with you thoo. but proposing to you in church doesn't mean he's holy ooo.

Don't get it twisted.... undecided
Re: Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) by ThreeEyedRaven: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..lol
Everywhere is flat

Pictures or adonbilivit grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.