Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Seriously In Pain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously In Pain (5067 Views)

How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain / I’m Seriously In Pain, My Husband Sleeps With Me From My Anus – Lady Cries Out / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously In Pain by botrix(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
I believe most people in Nairaland know me very well. My supposed wife to be packed out of my house with no excuse with my two kids after we have both suffered together for the past 9yrs because of money. I am the physically disabled Yoruba man from ondo state. Truly I have not actually paid her dowry since she is from Imo state. Anybody that knows her should please talk to her or return my kids back to me. I have BP issues and I don't want to die young. bjprodint Now my family is fully ready to do the necessary and she said NO saying she has seen her new husband meaning she has been cheating on me for a long time. No problem but I need my kids.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously In Pain by MJBOLT: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
you might also need to do a DNA test.

3 Likes

Re: Seriously In Pain by botrix(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
you might also need to do a DNA test.

No Problem
Re: Seriously In Pain by Okuda(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
botrix:
I believe most people in Nairaland know me very well. My supposed wife to be packed out of my house with no excuse with my two kids after we have both suffered together for the past 9yrs because of money. I am the physically disabled Yoruba man from ondo state. Truly I have not actually paid her dowry since she is from Imo state. Anybody that knows her should please talk to her or return my kids back to me. I have BP issues and I don't want to die young. bjprodint Now my family is fully ready to do the necessary and she said NO saying she has seen her new husband meaning she has been cheating on me for a long time. No problem but I need my kids.

what happened to you leg?
Re: Seriously In Pain by BlessedNuel: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
This life no just balance.....take it easy on yourself sir.

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Pain by botrix(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Okuda:

what happened to you leg?

I was told so many things. My father said polio attack, mother said spiritual attack. the fact is am specially made by God

8 Likes

Re: Seriously In Pain by botrix(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
I will by his grace. She should just let me have my kids.

BlessedNuel:
This life no just balance.....take it easy on yourself sir.

Re: Seriously In Pain by BlessedNuel: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
botrix:
I will by his grace. She should just let me have my kids.

Just relax.......like someone clearer stated up there...if you can be able to go for a DNA test with the kids and the results shows that you are their true father.

Just don't worry...leave the kids with her...when the kids grow up,they will surely come to look for you no matter what.

Women are unpredictable right from the days of old

6 Likes

Re: Seriously In Pain by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
biko try and watch ur blood pressure o as u said u have now developed it over the problem in ur marriage
marriage in nigeria is just total stress

6 Likes

Re: Seriously In Pain by botrix(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
No Problem, I will just do that. They are unpredictable truly. This is a woman that suffered when we were trying to erect the one room I am managing now by his grace.

Anyway thanks very much for your concern. It is well

BlessedNuel:

Just relax.......like someone clearer stated up there...if you can be able to go for a DNA test with the kids and the results shows that you are their true father.

Just don't worry...leave the kids with her...when the kids grow up,they will surely come to look for you no matter what.

Women are unpredictable right from the days of old
Re: Seriously In Pain by botrix(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
I am really trying my best to do that.

Thanks very much.

lefulefu:
biko try and watch ur blood pressure o as u said u have now developed it over the problem in ur marriage
marriage in nigeria is just total stress
Re: Seriously In Pain by fati2001(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
eyahhy.... Pls don't think too much ooo...
and sorry for your legs, may God see you through..

8 Likes

Re: Seriously In Pain by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
1. Don't U Know Her Parents, Their House Or Where Dey Live? 2. Did U Just Pick Her 4rm D Street & Start Living With Her?
Re: Seriously In Pain by powerkey: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Be strong and of good courage.
Re: Seriously In Pain by oluwole70525: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
:biko try and watch ur blood pressure o as u said u have now developed it over the problem in ur marriagemarriage in nigeria is just total stress

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Pain by chinchonglee(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ahhh!
Lemme nt talk
Re: Seriously In Pain by Nazgul: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
You said she's from imo state. In Igbo land, you can't claim any child you had with a girl until her dowry has been fully settled. That's why even in death her family would still tell you to pay her dowry before allowing you access your children.

All you have to do if you want your kids back is to simply go to her people and do the needful, they are they ones who would hand over your children back to you. It's not an issue of court it's the tradition.

If you don't have the finances to do that at the moment, then call her or any respected member of her family and arrange for a meeting where you guys can settle.

Finally, country hard, try and engage in something doing no matter how small so that if you succeed in bringing her and the kids home, they won't starve.

Good luck.

12 Likes

Re: Seriously In Pain by hashtagged(m): 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:
eyahhy.... Pls don't think too much ooo...

and sorry for your legs, may God see you through..

Fati I am going to do Thanksgiving next Sunday for your first meaningful comment

2 Likes

Re: Seriously In Pain by fati2001(m): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
hashtagged:

Fati I am going to do Thanksgiving next Sunday for your first meaningful comment

LEAVE ME ALONE!

3 Likes

Re: Seriously In Pain by hashtagged(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

LEAVE ME ALONE!

You are a buzz kill, I hope you get more matured and make posts with sense. well I'll leave you be just don't end up like Yenefer
Re: Seriously In Pain by Foodqueen(f): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bjprodint, u are needed here.
Re: Seriously In Pain by Sixfeetbelle: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Simple dowry you couldn't do but yet you were popping babies with her? If I say you're wicked, they'll come for my head but I'll still say it.

Dowry/Bride price is important to women, especially those that have had kids for you, unless it was stated clearly from the outset what the relationship entailed. I don't blame her for changing it for you cause as it stands, you're aren't married to her, she's a single mother and on top it all, a disgrace as far as her village people are concerned, and until that is remedied, she'll not see staying with you a viable option.

Unless you aren't interested in the marriage again, then do as you please. However I must warn you: in some Igbo lands, if you didn't pay dowry, you can't have access to the kids ooh. If your wife is back home with her parents, they won't allow her send the kids back to you. Hopefully sha, she's not from that part of Igbo land.

5 Likes

Re: Seriously In Pain by fati2001(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
hashtagged:

You are a buzz kill, I hope you get more matured and make posts with sense. well I'll leave you be just don't end up like Yenefer

SAID BY A EVIL MINDED BEING!
Re: Seriously In Pain by pocohantas(f): 2:28am On Dec 01, 2020
With the way you have been playing victim all over Nairaland, one would think that woman never tried.

Anywhere you touch her, “my husband, my husband”. Who would have guessed you are the husband she speaks so highly of. That is how much she respected you.

Everyday that lady is begging for one thing or the other, taking insults from Nlders. If it is the one she can’t benefit from, she’ll say her husband would need it. The first time I saw her picture, my heart sank. I just couldn’t understand how a young girl put herself into this, no disrespect to you.

You said it yourself that you have been together for 9yrs. In those 9yrs, she has toiled. In those 9yrs she gave you 2kids. In those 9yrs, she suffered miscarriages and a stillbirth. She lived with you in a house that houses scorpions and snakes. Let’s not forget that the said lady is not more than 30.

Now, what would make this woman up and leave. Someone that gave you her most youthful years?

Your people suddenly have the money to do what is right? After 9yrs? No my dear. They just want her to come back and keep taking care of you (their son).

If she comes back to you is totally her choice. I had to react because I have followed her posts for a while and I admired her strength.

The reason all your pastors have a thousand messages for the woman and none for the man is because when a woman says it is over, she has fought and gotten to her limit. They have to make sure she never gets to that limit. She needs to remain virtuous for as long as possible.

I know men, Nigerian men to be very specific. I am sure you all can NEVER make the sacrifice that woman has made in 9yrs. Show me that Nigerian man that will spend his youth taking care of a disabled wife, feeding her while popping out kids and grooming them WITHOUT SUPPORT. I will show you the Jesus of our time.

Stop painting her bad!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seriously In Pain by hashtagged(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

SAID BY A EVIL MINDED BEING!

Seems you are back to your old self
Re: Seriously In Pain by fati2001(m): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2020
hashtagged:

Seems you are back to your old self
you called for it...

HAPPY NEW MONTH.
Re: Seriously In Pain by hashtagged(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2020
pocohantas:
With the way you have been playing victim all over Nairaland, one would think that woman never tried.

It's not that she didn't try, before they married he was same, if she knew she couldn't stay why did she marry him, even if she left him how can she just vanish with his children too, imagine your husband just disappears with your children how would you feel.
Re: Seriously In Pain by hashtagged(m): 7:26am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

you called for it...

HAPPY NEW MONTH.
Ty
Re: Seriously In Pain by pocohantas(f): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2020
hashtagged:

It's not that she didn't try, before they married he was same, if she knew she couldn't stay why did she marry him, even if she left him how can she just vanish with his children too, imagine your husband just disappears with your children how would you feel.

She never MARRIED him. He never MARRIED her.

Nothing is binding, no bride price, nothing...

There are so many #TeamBabymama on Nairaland. One of them should give him their sister to continue the babymama-hood. It should be somewhere in the brocode hah? Pffttt

He doesn’t know her parents house? No relative? This is the disadvantage of Lagos marriage. He should thank God it isn’t death.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously In Pain by botrix(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2020
pocohantas:

I cannot paint her bad at all its just that she has really suffered a lot for her to just go like that. I love her so much that it is really affecting me now. I can actually do things on my own. My family is not just ready now becos they want her to continue taking care of me and the kids. They also want to establish me now with the little they can raise. It is time for her to start enjoying the labour she has suffered for 9yrs and before this incident we have agreed to let her know that we will fully engage her next year. I really want her back becos she moved in with the new husband she claimed with my kids.

I find it difficult to move on or I just remain single for the rest of my life.

I love and will always cherish her for the rest of my life.
Re: Seriously In Pain by Ginaz(f): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Hmmmm. Your wife tried o. Kindly beg her to forgive you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards Are After My Life / Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry / Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.