Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing (5072 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Girls So Heartless? / Why Do Nairaland Guys Hate Nigerian Girls So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by gentlegg(m): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2007
WHAT I SEE ON THE ROAD NOWADAYS IS PATHETIC AND SHOCKING. GIRLS DEFINITELY PREFER WALKING NAKED ON THE ROAD. PLEASE FOR WHAT REASON? LOOKING ON AN AVERAGE GIRL ON NAIJA STREET NOWADAYS, U MUST CLEARLY SEE THE JUNCTION OF HER TWO BREAST VERY VERY CLEARLY AND INFACT FOR MOST, MORE THAN 80% OF THE BREAST ARE CLEARLY DISPLAYED THAT EVEN A BLIND MAN CAN SEE THEM. THEY ARE NO MORE SATISFIED WITH TROUSERS BUT TIGHTSERS THAT WILL SO MUCH TIGHT THEM THAT YOU WILL ALMOST SEE THEIER SKELETAL STRUCTURE. MY ADVICE TO YOU FREAKS IS THAT U GO COMPLETELY BARE NAKED SO THAT GUYS GO RUN CRAZY OF U ENOUGH.

PRE-MARITAL SEX NKO,
I READ SO MANY GIRLS COMPALINING THAT THEIR BOYFRIEND IS REFUSING THEM SEX LATELY AND SUSPECTING HE IS GIVING IT TO SOMEONE ELSE, JESUS CHRIST!!!! AND THEY ARE SO SHAMELESS TO TALK IT OUT. GIVING OUT THEIR GOD-GIVEN BODY TO THESE USELESS GUYS WHO WILL PROMISE TO MARRY THEM IN A SECOND, JUST ONLY TO GET WHAT HE WANTS. ALL THESE FIANCEE AND FIANCE STUFF IS NONSENSE, EITHER UR WIFE OR HUSBAND OR NOT.

GIRLS IF U DON'T WANNA DRESS, U BETTER GO BARE NAKED, SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

(GUYS GET READY 4 URS)
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2007
Who are you again?

Are you now Seun to tell people what should or shouldnt be discussed on Nairaland?

Log off if you have a problem with what you're reading. abi?
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by ssRhino: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2007
I wont waste too much time here, what do you refer to as pathetic and shocking dressing, like u dont realy take a second look, bros, the only thing that is pathetic in dressing for anyone and not just a woman is when the being dont know what looks good on them, a lady has a nice as8s and she wanna flaunt it? what is biggiez with that. We are not more in the club age that ladies are scared to talk abt getting laid, anyhow, you are from onitsha where all people worried about is selling of stuff, bros, take your mind of selling spare part and you will realize how the world has changed, what do i know, i am just rhino
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by gentlegg(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2007
@THIEFOFHEART
WHO KNOWS HOW MANY HEARTS U HV STOLLEN BY TRADEFAIRING UR BODY.

PROBABBLY I GUES UR ONE (SORRY IF NOT)

MOREOVER MY THREAD DOES NOT INSINUATE ANY REGULATION HERE. OK

@RHINO
YES AM IN ONITSHA BUT AM A COMPUTER SCIENCE GRADUATE OF U.N.N.
BOY ALL ONITSHA RESIDENTS ARE NOT TRADERS. GIRLS GOING NAKED ON STREET, IS THAT THE CHANGE THE WORLD HAS CHANGED
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by ssRhino: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ Poster

Being a graduate dont mean that you dont have a layman's mind, cos i cant blv that you are complaining, i am sure they wont be crazy to go around naked, maybe a short skirt or a see thru clothings, if you dont like wat you see, dont look pally
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2007
Of course you would guess such, typical idiots always try to insinuate that girls are whores if they challenge the rubbish that is said. Again you words mean nothing. Infact, you write like a Special Education student.

Return your diploma. aparutu.
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by CrazyMan(m): 1:22am On Aug 08, 2007
From my own perspective I think it’s indiscipline. I don’t see why a parent would look at the way their daughter is dressed and won’t caution her; instead they would allow her leave the house in that kind of cloth. Today in our world, immorality has taken over the minds of a lot of young people unfortunately most of them are females.

Just last week, the Nigerian police raided Ikeja and its environs and arrested a lots of girls who were dressed so indecently. They paraded them as prostitutes. You can’t blame them for doing that I mean after seeing how those girls were dresses, it would be hard to convince anyone that they aren’t prostitutes.

Now the question one would ask is that why would someone put on a skirt that is so short or put on jeans trousers so as to expose their back to men?
The most painful thing is that most of them see that dressing as normal and would argue with you to any extent just to justify themselves.
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by ssRhino: 1:48am On Aug 08, 2007
Crazykid, u mean to tell me that a woman wearing jeans pant ( trouser) is a bad thing and made the woman to be a LovePeddler or a prostitute? i beg you in da name of God, dont say YES, cos that will take nigeria backward by yearssssssssssss, how could someone with brain at the top and not at their feet condemn a woman all cos they wear pants? that is a big shame and i still cant blv that we are in technology age and not a club age, even a remote lady in zamfara wont think like this and for your info, i am sure that the gov of lagos wont tell yu that cos a babe is wearing pant, she would be arrested for prostitution, and besides, read your news well, the stupid fools that has been told to be arresting the girls has been collecting 300Naira bribe, now you can see why nigeria is still going thru tormoils, tell your yeye governor to deal with real issues and leave the girls alone, nonesense
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by kellorah: 1:50am On Aug 08, 2007
With all the heat in the world, girls please, feel free to dress how you want to. I don't see guys being told off for wearing vests and BOXERS, not shorts mind, in public. nonsense!
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by ssRhino: 1:54am On Aug 08, 2007
Kellorah, God will bless u jare, i pray that no one from a developed world would read this,
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by kellorah: 1:56am On Aug 08, 2007
Lol.

I dread what they'll make of us.
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by CrazyMan(m): 2:01am On Aug 08, 2007
@$$Rhino

Let me enlighten you a little if you don’t know.
Any dressing that has effect towards the opposite sex is regarded is indecent dressing.
Suppose you go to a church and a girl who wears a skimpy skirt or a girl who puts on something very attractive sits close to you – you can’t tell me that you would be able to concentrate on the sermon you came to hear. You would find yourself throwing glances at her form time to time.

The female body is like an emotional machine and it has to be properly covered or else it might affect the opposite sex. When girls begin to walk about the streets half naked what else do you expect the community to call them if not prostitutes.

Don't you know that The biggest and greatest treasure a woman has is her body and if she misuses it, it affects her reputation not only in the society; it also makes people have a bad impression about her
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by ssRhino: 2:02am On Aug 08, 2007
The easiest sin to confess is that of a neighbour, meanwhile a man is allowed to dress anyhow, and dog all dem babes, nonesense, the guy just dey vex me, i wish i fit get him arrested by EFCC sef for victim of insulting the ladies' species  grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by ssRhino: 2:03am On Aug 08, 2007
My CrazyKid, whay when a man cut his hair and look GQ and dress in tight top that shows the 6-packs, should that man be branded asewo and be arrested for making the libido of a woman waters?
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by kellorah: 2:04am On Aug 08, 2007
Ok, dicks attract girls as boobs/ass attract guys, so LET'S ALL CUT OUR BOOBS, ASSES AND DICKS OFF!!

I can't stand ignorant people. Jeez!!!! It's the effing 21st century!! The God's Must Be Crazy -like people are not told off for being semi-naked, why us?

If you don't like what you see, LOOK ELSEWHERE!!
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by ssRhino: 2:06am On Aug 08, 2007
CrazyKid, she is simply telling yu that if your eyes will make u sin, pluck them out, i know so much mudersuckers that cld use ur eyes
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by kellorah: 2:07am On Aug 08, 2007
$$Rhino:

i know so much mudersuckers that cld use your eyes
LMFAO!!!!! cheesy That is SO true.
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by PTH(m): 2:11am On Aug 08, 2007
Oh no! not another "girls are dressing indecently" thread again. Where did all these morality policemen come from?
If you are apalled by the way women now walk about naked please close ur eyes! to look is not by force haba.

by the way TOH has an excellent cleavage, i aint complaining. Well complimented by a smart personality. grin kiss
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by CrazyMan(m): 2:13am On Aug 08, 2007
What am simply saying is that a female should put on something that looks decent to her.
Something that’s worth presenting in the public.
Your mode of dressing tells the kind of person you are.

Assume you take a walk and come across a girl who’s dressed indecently, the first thing that comes across your mind at that moment would be that – that girl is a sloth. I know that no one has the right to judge another person, but in order to have a good moral, I strongly believe it’s right to put on decent clothes.

And concerning what you said about plucking out one’s eye, I would advise you to lead by example because I strongly believe you are not righteous, neither are you a saint.
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by PTH(m): 2:17am On Aug 08, 2007
@ crazykid, what if women start arresting men for wearing singlets and boxers around the town?

A woman's choice to walk around naked is hers alone. If another woman's boobs will make u cheat on ur wife then you were never worth it in the first place.
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by kellorah: 2:17am On Aug 08, 2007
If she's comfortable in what she's wearing, do you really think she'll have the time to ask herself if she's dressed 'decently' or not? Don't think so!

I've never cared about how people dressed and never will. Society changes and so do people. Jesus and co may have worn 'garments' and sandals in those days, this is a new era where skimpy clothes are worn + HEELS. A woman doesn't have to be 'indecently' dressed to look good.
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by CrazyMan(m): 2:28am On Aug 08, 2007
You people seem not to understand where am getting at. A guy who wears singlet is totally different from a girl who dresses indecently.

A girl who dresses indecently can get herself into different kinds or trouble such as rape, arrested and others. Last month the police released the highest crime rate in the country and it wasn’t robbery that had the highest percentage, it was rape. Go through all the evening papers and tell me if you won’t find any story about rape.
Now if you know that putting on a particular kind of cloth would make you a victim of rapist then why would you deliberately remain stubborn all in the name of you look comfortable in it?

Ignorance would only get you into trouble and the sooner you realize that, the better it is for you.
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by kellorah: 2:31am On Aug 08, 2007
Nah. Putting on skimpy clothes does not guarantee rape. 'Decently' dressed girls DO get raped as well. How many rape issues have been 'because she was indecently dressed'?
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by iice(f): 2:34am On Aug 08, 2007
Another naija women bashing thread
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by PTH(m): 2:36am On Aug 08, 2007
the number of men who waste their time hankering over what women wear is amazing. shocked
At this rate we'd have women wearing shrouds just to sate our moral consciences.
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by CrazyMan(m): 2:42am On Aug 08, 2007
kellorah:

Nah. Putting on skimpy clothes does not guarantee sex-attack. 'Decently' dressed girls DO get attacked as well. How many sex-attack issues have been 'because she was indecently dressed'?
98% of girls who get raped apart from the under aged ones; their attack came as a result of the way they portrayed themselves to the public. And I will argue that to the last because I read a lot of newspapers, I listen t news and also read magazines so I know what am saying.
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by kellorah: 2:44am On Aug 08, 2007
Well well well---we all know what the medis is capable of, don't we??

Even Sis Agather from fellowship gets raped-if not by her own pastor.
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by ssRhino: 2:52am On Aug 08, 2007
kid that is crazy, quit this ur arguement, making u sound realy crazy, why should we men dress anyhow, and tell ladies to wear only wrapper and buba be4 they could be modest, bro i go wound you ohhhhhhhhh, or better still i will e-slap you now
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by CrazyMan(m): 2:56am On Aug 08, 2007
@kellorah
Well seeing they say is believing and I strongly believe that proverb. The work of the media is to enlighten the general public on what's going on in the society. So if your media tells you something about the way you go in public why remain stubborn? Why not change?

@$$Rhino
You will do what? don't make me get angry with you this morning o!
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by ssRhino: 2:58am On Aug 08, 2007
crazykid, i say sharaaaaappppp, i dey talk u dey talk, u no get elderly picture for wall? Nonesense, bush man, if you talk again, i will e-slap you, leave dem sistas alone, if you dont like what they wear, take them go market go buy better for them, else, sharaaaaappppppp
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by kellorah: 2:58am On Aug 08, 2007
That's cos the media sometimes exaggerates and sometimes report unnecessary stories and I despise it-though i still read newspapers and co.

So, when you live on an island or in a beach house, how are you expected to dress??
Re: Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing by acidrop(f): 3:00am On Aug 08, 2007
what are we too hot 4 u 2 handle, abi no girl gree look ur face again, lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? / For How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before Marriage? / When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.