Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nigeria Is A Useless Country! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Useless Country! (1253 Views)

Buhari Is A Useless Bastard / Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World / More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by redsun(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2011
Election in nigeria is a waste of resources and time. All d politicians does is rig themselves into positions, steal as much money as they can without nobody asking them WHY?Nigerian resources is free for all d hardened criminals like Gej,obj and co.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by monkeyleg: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2011
My brother we are just discussing similar stuff in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-628834.0.html

But certain folks dont see anything wrong with it

I know in the UK the PM during election does not use state apparatus to canpaign, so shocked it is the norm in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by EzeUche2(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2011
Just join the "fun" and let the buffoons who believe their politicians will do something on their behalf.

Since Nigerians are a selfish people from the bottom all the way to the top, why give yourself heartache worrying about these sheep.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by chosen04(f): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2011
niGERia is not just useless, she is cursed. I personally dont believe in her or her existence.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by redsun(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2011
They talk about election as if they are talking about something serious while in actual sense,it's about some bunch of retarded and greedy imbeciles buying the votes of retarded and docile nigerian populace in order to loot d country dry with impunity.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by redsun(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2011
It is a looting spree in nigeria. I do hear stories from core sources and nobody cares,not even d police IG b-cos himself is among d band of robbers
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by EzeUche2(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2011
Too be honest redsun, Nigeria needs purges. I mean there needs to be a lot of bloodshed in order to deal with the people.

We need Mao Zedong or Stalin type of purges.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by redsun(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
Every institution in nigeria is crimininalized including d police,d judiciary and even d organized religious institutions,like d church that hosted BG release from BOOT camp.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by Abbycrown(f): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2011
But u & I can make it useful
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by EzeUche2(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2011
We need tyrants such as these to cleanse the nation of the filth.

[img]http://stevehollier.files./2011/02/stalin1.jpg[/img]

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by bkbabe97y(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2011
EzeUche_:

We need tyrants such as these to cleanse the nation of the filth.

[img]http://stevehollier.files./2011/02/stalin1.jpg[/img]

. . . . . . Once the "cleansing" starts, u know scum like u will be flushed down the drain, right?
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by chosen04(f): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2011
bk.babe97y:

. . . . . . Once the "cleansing" starts, u know scum like u will be flushed down the drain, right?

Does it matter who goes down the drain?
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by EzeUche2(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2011
bk.babe97y:

. . . . . .  Once the "cleansing" starts, u know scum like u will be flushed down the drain, right?

And how am I scum? I am not a son of a politician or any corrupt official. My father made his money the honest way. You better aim that talk somewhere else buffoon.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by EnuguUkwu: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2011
what is the meaning of this thread?

If I am you, I will stay far away from anything I think is useless and represents Nigeria, including Nairaland.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by redsun(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2011
D meaning of this a rogue state that hide under d guise of democrazy and ordinary nigerians are way too ignorant to realize.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by LoveKing(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2011
@op you are on the path to illumination. Others are still putting up fake patriotism. Toilet tissues.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by redsun(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2011
Even if jesus context and win d presidential election in nigeria,d situation will remain d same b-cos d accepted key concepts in naija as a nation are thuggery and gross irresponsibilities. Concepts that are championed by d socalled elders and leaders
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by LoveKing(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
Redsun, it be like sun don dey shine for your eye. Dat Obj yarns na f uck up oh!
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by CrudeOil2(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2011
Nigeria has been useless since 1970.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by Mobinga: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2011
This dumb negro has opened another daft thread!
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by chosen04(f): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2011
redsun:

Even if jesus [b]context[/b] and win d presidential election in nigeria,d situation will remain d same b-cos d accepted key concepts in naija as a nation are thuggery and gross irresponsibilities. Concepts that are championed by d socalled elders and leaders

Pls CON what at the coloured bolded?
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country! by bkbabe97y(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2011
Mobinga:

This dumb negro has opened another daft thread!

Roflmao!!! Thats EzeUche for ya. . . . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Agagu, Jimoh Ibrahim, Omisore, Etteh Make List, Aganga, Anenih, Kayode, Nwodo, / Zuma: We Must Save Africa From Western Domination / Ministry Officials Fight Over Minister’s N100million ‘gift’ To Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.